Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Fonctionne parfaitement bien ! Nous pouvons mettre en place la vente en lot facilement et rapidement!

eplanetworld

Yes, this app help me to create the bundle i need for my company to sell product bundles. Although limited to only 1 bundle.

ideagen3D

Works by quick-generating and applying a Shopify discount code. So it does not allow combining with other Shopify discount codes.

Brown Badass Bonita

It was easy to set up and sync up to page. I added a bundle and am sure this will help my holiday sales!

Your4Seasons

I Love this app! It really helps me cross selling my products!
Start bundle your products too and sell more!

Valueplex

this was the first time using this app and it worked out all good. Im happy that this is possible for my webshop

Labienhecha

That's a very useful app (that generates sales!). And the most important thing to us, they have a great, fast and kind customer care and support. I highly recommend it. Good for you! :)

Merit Hair and Beauty

I USED THIS APP TO BUNDLE MY PRODUCTS. ITS VERY EASY TO DO AND I LOVE THAT. IT MADE MY WEBSITE LOOK MORE PROFESSIONAL ALSO.

Fine and Fearless Lifestyle

This app really helped and was a great addition to my site, especially for the upcoming Black Friday sales.

Sneakerstox Store

The application has just been installed and started using. I hope that it will bring me some results.