Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Stelling36

App doesn't work, It is not stable
Sometimes the server is offline so the app is stop working without letting the customer know.

May 14, 2021

Hey! During the night we had instability in our server due to a peak in the number of requests, this caused numerous problems with the app.
This is not common and we already took every measure to make sure this won't happen again, we upgraded our servers and DB to avoid any issue or delay next time this situation happens, now our app is blazing fast again.
I ask you to please try the app again and see by yourself that it is fixed, our app is very stable but this rare event happened this night and caused this problem, we worked hard to fix the problem and I've sure it won't happen again.

My apologies for what happened.

- Marcelo, Revy CEO

The CBD Professors

It works great, but it feels a little too expensive for what it is, unless I'm just not utilizing all its features yet. I just got it.

Deceri Butik

great app!..........................................................................................

Aegle Gear

Very easy to use compared to the other bundle applications. It also displays the bundle on the individual product pages.

ShopFindir

I use this app to create bundles which increases my sales by a lot. Also it works very easily and it is a very nice to have app.

Arrow Sounds

It really easy and it is what I want. If you need sell more quantity with discount price. Recommended using this app.

FamTeeWorld.com

Fantastic - had a great experience installing this app / getting it set up. Extremely easy to use - all my products populated. I do recommend. Let's see how it performs.

designerfragranceoil

Really Awesome Bundle Discount App, Really Awesome Bundle Discount App, Really Awesome Bundle Discount App

Mini bikes off-road

Great App very easy to use just what i wanted. Hopefully it works well. Il update when we have tested

Inviral

I used this app to upgrade the experience of my customers and provide more discounts. Awesome job guys!