Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 14, 2019

Its design looks very clean and is already increasing my average order value. I wish I knew about this app before and the best part since I only have one bundle is free!

SmartCoolDeals
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 13, 2019

This app is great. Very easy and fast to install. highly recommended this app for increasing conversion

funkelnchicc
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 11, 2019

Great plugin, with personalized and fast assistance. I highly recommend this plugin, which is much better and much cheaper than the other bundle plugin.

REFKICKSbyBPM
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited June 11, 2019

Just started using this app but it looks like it really works well for what i needed. I am using the bundle option only at this time. Interface is clean and easy to understand.

Sunshine Street Market
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 10, 2019

Just what I was looking for! I love the features and how easy it is to use, not to mention the free plan. LOVE IT.

Alpha Pet Shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
June 10, 2019

The dev team answered super fast and they do incredible work to make this app super user-friendly and easy to use! Definitely recommended!

The Old New Generation
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 9, 2019

Good app, it Saves a lot of time to create a bundle, this application doing very well, thank you the developer

The Blue Sparkle
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited June 10, 2019

amazing great!!! good app guys! verry happy with the result !
It works verry smooth and easy!
greets from hollandsdsdsdsd

Koemba
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 8, 2019

Very good response with this app. I am very happy. with free and easy app....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Need Infinity
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited June 8, 2019

This app is amazing for bundles and deals. Super easy to use and looks professional. You have to upgrade above 1 bundle the price is the most reasonable any app on Shopify. Good work guys. I even had a problem, totally my fault and they helped me out right away. Honestly the best app on Shopify.

LillaDesigns