Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Safe & Good

Location Israel

Easy and simple. Good job and thank you! Don't see a reason to write 100 characters so, have a great day!

Strapify Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Works great And was quick to use. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! Word limit word limit word limit limit

Phoenix Virgin Hair

This was super easy and quick to set up my bundle deals. I didn't have to get help from the support team because it was THAT easy. I'd recommend this app for easy set up!!

The Micro Keys

I usedthis app it helped me excel and upgrade my conveersions ,you can really seea difference with performance and interaction on website.
thanks

Smartwallethome

Location Romania
Time spent using app 16 minutes

I use the app to sell more of the same product. I love the fact that it is free. Thank you for this!

Lash Dazzle

This was very easy to use to add value to my product. I recommend this to someone who has a few items in their store to rev up revenue.

ThatIsYours

Location Russia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice and easy, free plan great for testing!
Looks good on the mobile, I'm happy
I am still on the free plan, but if things go well then I will definitely buy a subscription

Salvatore Donati

Time spent using app 1 day

like this app, i hope that it gives a lot of free bundles to get

LustnShy

Location Bangladesh

Nice. I love it. good App. Everyone should try it. All of you will Love it. Plus it will generate more revenue

Woman's Deal

Location Morocco

such a great appi love it, do the right thing, improve sales , it's amazing, wow , it's a good app , i recommand it for avery store owner.
i encourage every one to install it , don't wast your time with other