Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PREMIUMESSENTIALSS

amazing app to use, very simple to use nothing complicated. You could bundle as many products you want.

MEDISEMINAR

works as expected - when having more than e.g. 5 products an image for the bundle (instead of showing all elements images) would be amazing!

iwatic

best app merite five stars facile a utiliser eccellent apparence j espere que ca va etre rentable merci

EcoAir

Developer is helpful and done as promised :) Highly recommended. Hope the app can have more and more feature and improvement in future.

Your Ibiza Shop

So far so good. Just installed the app and installed my first product bundle within 5 minutes! Will use it more and see if it suits my needs.

Crafts of a Hand

Simple and easy to use! I recommend it to everyone. What I liked the most is that the code is immediately available to input in home page.

Luxx Drops Store

Works great! I was able to use this to bundle my products for discounts! I would recommend to anyone trying to add this feature to their website!

gotmerch.co

Extremely easy to use!! Can't wait to see my sales go up. Definitely would recommend to any one interested in bundling.

Lee Lee Creations

I recently got this app and it is great product and features. I am having issues moving it around though

Azz Kicking Machine

Very Simple! Glad I gave it a try. The app fully integrates on its own. No coding was required like on paid apps. And it's free!!!

Really enjoyed how fast I was able to bundle my products.