Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

emmy.ae

easy to setup. great. would be better to support Arabic language, hope you the best in the near future.

Studio Viaza

great greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat

West Camp

App bundling setup works great! It meets my needs and helps to encourage my customers to purchase multiple products.

Carbon Lifestyles

So Far So Good, just setting up bundles but seems to work as advertised. Will find out soon if the bundles make a difference.

Smartphone Sidekicks

I just set up this app to bundle quantity offer for discount and it looks like it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

DAXACORP S.R.L.

I am testing the App functionality and it really does great. Easy to install, use, customizable.

Sun God Medicinals

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

DTEtrends

I just started my shop recently and It's really easy to install and use. I really like how it does the job!

Mindhub Street

Currently building my website and started using this app. The app is so easy to use! Recommended!!!!

The Oceania

not bad, still learning how to use it, nice and easy. may upgrade my plan if it is really useful. XD