Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Brush Itself

perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure for Men

Works great! Did exactly what we needed it to do, and seamlessly as well. Wold definitely recommend if you're looking for an easy way to increase your ACV.

Feature Cosmetics

Does what it says, even the free plan makes the most standard website look more professional and could drive up a sale! Would definately recommend, I'm giving this 5 stars!

Reset360

This app is really easy to use love how it puts the buttons on the product pages making it really simple to checkout with the product and add them to the cart. Simple easy and doesn't mess with your site.

AllSeasons All Things Weather

I added this app to my store, because I wanted to provide my customers bundle deals and I was not sure how to do this. Than I searched up "discount deals" in the App section and here we are. Everything works out fine and they even have it to where you can get the bundle to show up on the home page as well.

Doctor Wares™

Wow, great app it works and free. id recommend this product, let's just hope it brings in some sales.

Newtekgadgets

Very easy to setup and start offering bundles! I will continue using it to find out all its capabilities!

Prowana

Looking for ages for a good up sell and cross sell app, finally found it........................................

Pamela Pam88

Very good app.. that can attract the customers to buy bundle sales with same products or different products for different percentages or fixed amount deduction.
It s really impress me ... and thank you for the developer .

Gravity Disc

Great app I love it! Very easy to use and its great how the color schemes apply themselves almost flawlessly. Thank you so muuch