Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Girls.co.uk

Excellent app, installs quick and easy without any issues. Works very well, no problems. Excellent support staff, very helpful.

October 3, 2019

As I told you in our conversation, some apps share some functionalities that conflict with other apps, this happened in your case. You have contacted the support of the other app and he was able to fix your issue, that's normal, some times we need to fix in our side, and other times we ask support of the other app to fix it, the other app support could fix your issue, which shows that the issue was not on my app, even if my app trigger it, if the other app could fix it, was the other app issue. We fix every issue that comes to us, you can see by the reviews, our support can answer many questions but not all, your case was a tech issue so they have to forward it to the dev team, also they did not understand well your request and I'm sorry for that, but they are gently and try do their best, we have improved communication since then. This said, your issue was fixed and last time I checked you yet were using our app, which means you think our app is good, even if need some adjustments rarely, thanks for the trust. Sorry for the issue and I hope everything works fine for you and your store.

vovzerssstore

The app is working as desired. I can see the Combo offer, it took no time to set it up. Thank you for building this awesome app.

My Sock Company

So super easy to install and I hope to see the need to step up my plan as it looks great. Its just what I have been looking for to improve sales

Next Gen Sports

Early stages for me but it looks good. I will play around further to ensure it does what it says. The cost of this app is also appealing as others seem to charge much higher

S L E Λ V

Simple and easy to use, great for quick bundle discounts. Easy to navigate user interface makes set up a jiff.

greenhausshop

nice, but i'm looking for an app that offers discount on shipping rates if you buy more than 1 product

Todo Fans Chile

I'm using this amazing app to create different offers. It works perfectly. When I needed to add a new feature, Marcelo, from the app support did a great job.

Thank you so much for your work.

shapewearandleggings

easy to use, did the job, thanks for making this free app guys
________________________________________________________________________

Shop Prospero

Looks enticing. How can anyone resist getting a discount just by getting another product. Hoping that it will help boost conversion in my store.

Feli Collection

Awesome app - affordable and easy to use. We have already seen sales in bundles since we applied the app.