Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

New Car Gadgets

Very easy to use and very effective. I hope I could customize each bundle to show on specific categories of products not all

Snake Oil Sales

I successfully created a bundle but the pricing is saying .02 cents off when I wanted it to say $2. It's doing what I want functionally so can't complain just yet.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to bundle products and sell more increase my roi will give this app 45 days to prove it works

Luxury Goods Mall

Surprisingly easy To setup. It works Perfectly to increase my sell effortlessly. I would definitely recommend

SHOPJLUV876

Awesome app, user friendly. Everything works perfectly so far. Fits perfectly with my store. Amazing!

The Gadget Block

amazing app. very simple to set up, and intergrates very well. thankyou guys for these free apps, ill be buying the whole version soon

The French Rosebud

Really easy to use, thank you for the great job! I have used the app to do a simple bundle and did not want to spend a fortune for it, so thanks again!

22SmokinAceS

Created a bundle, Tried testing but the combination didnt automatically apply the wanted discount ???

March 15, 2019

Hello, since you wrote this review we had re-think how the discounts were applied, I assure you is a LOT better now. Thanks for the review, this has helped us make the app better. Have a nice day!

ArmenioGianni

Facile a mettre en place, j'ai eu du mal à visualiser le bundle et le support m'à répondu en 2 minutes.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

This is a really intuitive way of defining bundles! Well done!!
The installation is really simple, and setup as well.