The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable bundle offers that boost revenue by increasing average order value. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify stores. Many appreciate its affordability and value for money. The support team is often commended for their quick responses, helpfulness, and professionalism in troubleshooting and customization. It's suitable for both beginners and experienced store owners, and is noted for increasing sales and conversion rates.

November 30, 2023

gdhgt

LuxeThreads
Netherlands
9 minutes using the app
October 21, 2023

gayet güzel bir uygulama insanlar fyfsı çok

yycgokenc
Turkey
14 minutes using the app
October 25, 2023

esperienza appena iniziata ma buon risultato

My Store
Italy
13 minutes using the app
August 14, 2023

So far so good. Making the 1st bundle was easy and it looks good. I will make the next ones and see how it goes!

Creations by Lady Jay
About 5 hours using the app
September 14, 2023

good

JustJewel
India
8 minutes using the app
June 14, 2023

semplice e funzionale ................................................................................

SprayBottle
Italy
3 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Great app, really easy to navigate

Superior Pawz
May 3, 2020

Not a major issue. It's more about the aesthetics. The colors do not match the color scheme of our online store at all. I will be contacting the help desk to see if this can be changed. Other than that, this seems like a great app to have on your site! we'll see.

K+G Mode Boutique
Over 3 years using the app
October 24, 2019

worked like a charm! only comment is I wish in the checkout page with the summary the discount showed. You can only see the discount once you click through to checkout.

Orthosleeve
About 3 years using the app
Edited October 15, 2020

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

LINEA Designer Furniture
Malaysia
About 3 years using the app
Revy Apps replied October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps