Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Beach Babe Swimwear

Love this app! It's gonna work great for unique sales and specials, also for helping ladies know what products match nicely together. Awesome customer service and fast delivery.( I had there techs do the Liquid Files) thank you for this amazing app!

Kaldi's Coffee

Great app. Easy to install and bundles are simple to set up. We've had good success with customers adding additional items on to their orders.

L.A. Lens

If you are looking to push bundle buying this is an essential for your website. It is very easy to set up and an effective way to increase you potential revenue!

Loja da In-Libris

Very useful app. Very good support.

Childrenchic

Great app, I love how flexible it is, especially in settings and display options (especially css).

Also, excellent support.

Highly recommend it

Nutraspire

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

BeautyZone Vietnam

That's great. It's realy make my customer more crary. Thank you.

Turnup

Support was really helpful in custom configuring this app and ironing out all the kinks. They went above and beyond my expectations. My site had fully crashed and they spent many hours getting it online..Every second of the way I was met with timely responses and meticulous attention to detail. I wish I had a development team as dedicated as the one at Bold apps. My contact Jay made sure they went above and beyond! In all areas. I happily use 4 of their apps.

So Worth Loving

We just used this app for the first time for our shop. It is incredibly easy to use! Thank you so much creating a product that small businesses can use to help promote multiple items at once. I will definitely use this again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to bundle multiple items together at a discounted price.

Camp Takota Canteen

This app works as promised and let's me customize what I need to provide a great experience for my shoppers. Great customer service too!