Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

KarensClosetNY

I'm so impressed by The Bold app team! They have helped me a great deal and respond to an inquiry that I have within 24hrs. I use the bundles on items that I am trying to get rid of. My customers get a deal and I make sales, It's a win win. Their prices are very reasonable and i can't wait to see what's next from them! Thank you!

MEEPLEMART

This app will work well if you are looking to create simple bundles using variants. Unfortunately it did not meet my requirements. However, after talking with the developer at length, we realised that their Product Upsell app may actually work better for the type of bundling I need to do. They also have another product called Product Builder that could also be used for complex bundling. Each app seems to tackle the "Shopify bundling limitation" in a different way.

It should be mentioned that the developer took a real interest in trying to solve my "problem" with this software/ bundling and his support was among the best I have experienced. Why isn't Shopify's support team this good?

Soooo, if this one does not work for you, maybe one of their other apps will...I'm just installing Product Upsell now, so I guess you can check there soon for my review of it's bundling capabilities...

FurlsCrochet

This app is the bomb [dot] com! It's well known that if a customer can get more for less, they'll take the action, and that's exactly what this app makes happen. We immediately noticed the number of large orders skyrocket, and our bottom line couldn't be happier. Thanks Bold Apps!

Beergusto

We are currently leaving Magento for Shopify. This app is just perfect for our "Belgian beer packs" and we will have many more possibilities than with our current Magento module. Already loving it!

Layla's Shop

This app is excellent! I'd still request that they add a few features, but overall it works great, is easy to use and customize and looks perfect on my website! I would highly recommend. Their customer service is most excellent as well.

El Camino Bracelets.

Great App. Loads of different ways to use it and easy to operate. Only slight negative point would be that it sometimes take too long to hear back from emails from the app producers.

Punchdrunk Panda

Easy to install and I see a lot of potential in this app. Great customer service as well.

I had to uninstall this since I was informed that given my shop's needs, I've installed the wrong app. Wups! Nonetheless I look forward to using this app in the future.

POINT 3 Basketball

Love the concept but have been having a lot of problems with implementation. Any other Shopify customers have problems using this app for collections rather than products? Been waiting over a week for an answer from support but so far, no love. Hope we can make this work properly as it's very cool.

GymBistro

Great app! U'll be losing out if this app is not installed in your webstore!

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.