You might call it "Package Deals", "Buy the Set" or "Bundle Sales". Whatever you call it, they work!
Do you have items that you'd like your customers to purchase together? Would you like to offer special "Bundle" sales to encourage them to buy the bundle? This app can make that happen!
This new app allows you to offer special sales when customers buy a "Bundle" of items. It displays the selected bundle items below the product and customers can click "Add Bundle" to add all the bundle items to their cart and receive a bundle discount. If they don't click "Add Bundle" but add each item individually from each products own page they will still receive the bundle discount.
One type of bundle sale you could offer is by "specific product". For example: if a customer is looking at a Nike shirt you can have a bundle sale where if they buy the "Nike" hat and "Nike" shorts too they get 10% off that bundle of products. They'd have to buy that specific Nike Shirt, Nike Hat, and Nike pair of shorts and then when those three items are in their cart, it automatically gets reduced by 10% (or whatever you set the sale to).
That would be a normal bundle sale, and with this app you can create those one at a time and hand pick the products you want to be bundled together. Plus, you can create as many bundle sales as you want!
There is a code update needed to properly offer bundles to your customers. Luckily, our handy-dandy Robo-installer can make the changes automatically on over 98% of Shopify themes. For the other 2%, you can request an installation directly from our team to make sure the app works perfectly.
Bold Brain Save time and make more money with the most powerful recommendation engine on Shopify
Product Upsell. The #1 Shopify Upsell app. Make more money!
Multi-Currency. Shows Currency based off customers location!
Loyalty Points. The first TRUE loyalty points program for Shopify.
Recurring Memberships. Sell memberships to your store! VIP, custom access, member only etc.
Social Autopilot (FREE). Put your Product and Blog social media on auto-pilot!
Returns & RMA Manager. The best way to manage returns on Shopify!
Product Builder. Let your customers build their product!
Product Discount. Schedule Daily Deals with live countdowns!
Quantity Breaks. Offer Bulk or Tiered pricing.
Sales Motivator. Increase your average order size!
Customer Specific Pricing - Different prices for different customers. VIP, Wholesale etc...
Product Options. The most powerful options app on Shopify!
Store & Dealer Locator. Add an interactive store locator with driving directions to your store.
Intuit Quickbooks. Sync your Shopify orders to your Quickbooks account.
Xero. Sync your Shopify orders to your Xero account.
If you need some custom work done on your site, a custom app developed, design or theme modifications, SEO, or CRO services... WE CAN HELP! With a team of over 130, we're Shopify's largest development agency.