Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Wolvestuff

this app is a shit app. broke my store when i uninstalled. it made a lot of changes with the css and the theme file. what piece of shit app. dont download this app guys

The Global Shop

BOLD's support is amazing. We had a request that was handled promptly and efficiently by Stan!

Thanks again for always been on top of support requests, it means the world to us when we're running live campaigns and things aren't working properly!

Chinatown Market

Not only does the app help us generate sales, their customer live chat is amazing! Samuel and Tim helped us out a lot with tweaking a few crucial edits. Those guys are the best!

TOGS

Samuel helped me get Product Bundles running today. I believe it will increase sales during this holiday season. Sometimes the best "feature" of an app is the people behind it. Samuel is one of these people. He took the time to help me layout the widget just right and when things got a bit too techy, he took the reigns and made it happen. Samuel represents the best of Bold's brand. I've found Bold apps to be valuable and worth the small cost, Product Bundles is no exception. Thx

Super Mario Logan

The Bold Bundles - Product Bundles team is incredible. I had a problem with setup and Cody, one of the customer service ninjas, was extremely helpful in helping me figure out the problem. He spent pretty much 3 hours with me on the line helping set things up.

Incredible team, incredible product.

The Mad Hueys

Perfect for all your bundling needs. I created Christmas bundles to increase the average order value while providing value for my customers. I had a collection page with all the bundles and linked my email list through to the bundles with great success.

Thanks to Nir who helped me with all of the install :)

EduTopix

I have a lot of products on that are often bought together in varying combinations and tried bundling my self in the past, but could never keep a proper track of inventory that way. This is perfect! It looks great on the product page and updates inventory for me. Bundles are easy to create using Bold Brain which actually suggest bundles to you based on purchase activity and the two apps work together seamlessly. Have made loads of extra sales just by giving 5% off when customers buy a bundle on a product they were looking at and then were tempted by this! Great app! Bold customer service is second to none as well!

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I like this app, been using it for a couple of months. People pay attention to the bundles, and that's a good thing. Easy to set up and looks good! If you want to do bundles, try it. It's way better than the others I tried. Great job!

Gente Verde Organico

Just started using this app on a new cosmetics shopify store and its fantastic. I would definately recommend for anyone that cross sells products or bundles. As I am only in the testing phase I hope to see great results when we launch the store.

Joker Greeting

It's fine not great. Maybe when holiday is over I will switch.

The Good: It's not too hard to setup or understand and create multiple discounts.

The Bad: It's buggy or doesn't always work. Some customers will work and some wont. Same exact bundle and sku and yet random customers wont see the discount. So I have to refund. I have fixe 12 orders today and will need to fix a few more for sure.

*other negative is can only create a bundle at max of 9 items. So if you want to sell 10 or more items you cannot create a bundle that size. Seems silly...but I'm sure there is a reason. But it still seems silly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48