Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Sleep Siren

I added this app to my store using their "auto installer". The app broke my website and I had over 3 hours downtime before I was finally able to reach anyone at Bold Commerce for support. Would think extremely hard before installing any of their apps again.

Supplement Warehouse

This app used to work fine, now it doesn't display bundles on one of the side stores we have. Unfortunately I installed it on another store we have before checking the recent issues

After installing I had major issues, tried uninstalling and it breaks the cart process. It leaves unwanted code behind that I had to manually remove to get the shop working properly again.

Here's what I did:
1. Uninstalled the app
2. Deleted the "bold" files in editor (2 files, one .liquid and one .css)
3. Go to the theme.liquid file and delete this line: "{% include 'bold-common' %}"
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Going to try another bundle app, this one is no longer good and uses bad coding practices. Feels like you're being held hostage when you don't want to use the app as their "tutorial" on how to uninstall recommends to just leave the app installed!!! Disgraceful practices.

April 10, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review and feedback. I just wanted to apologize that you ran into some issues with our Bundles app - if you are open to it, we would love to assist you in getting to the bottom of the issue and fixing that right up.

We do understand however if you do not want to. Our team of install experts are always standing by to help with both code installs and uninstalls. At the very least, we would be more than happy to take a look at your store and ensure all of the code has been removed.

We hope to hear from you soon! One of our support specialists has reached out to you to offer assistance in either of these capacities.

Cricket World Moorabbin

Early days lots of frustration, deep breath, go again, progress being made now that support have done a manual install...

April 08, 2019

Hello, thanks for your review! We're very sorry for any frustrations you have had while using our app, Bundles.

I noticed that the manual installation seems to have fixed any issues you were having, but please do let us know if you have any further questions or run into any other problems! We're more than happy to help.

PocketPerfume®

Hey, I see some of you guys also had trouble when uninstalling. My store is also messed up after unistalled, does anyone have suggestions. Would be greatly appretiated

March 29, 2019

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had trouble when trying to uninstall our app. We are more than happy to help, and one of our support members, Guri, has reached out to you to help with the removal of the code.

Kihoskh Webshop

Great app. picture qality need a small update so you can select picture quality, the developers work on it.

March 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We hope you're enjoying the app so far, and you're right, our developers are always looking for ways to improve and add more value to our apps for our merchants. Please let us know if you have any further questions or comments. :-)

CultureSonar

Easy to install and use. We have seen meaningful incremental sales from the bundles. We needed some help to place the app in a different spot on our page, and got the support we needed quickly, most recently from Ebun.

March 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're excited to hear that you've been seeing success with Bundles; if you have any further questions please reach out again. :-) Really loving your products by the way; what a great era of music!

Actian Corporation

Super simple to use. Great way to create add on sales and, in our case, create a heavily discounted developer bundle. Can combine with additional discount (tied to program registration, for example) to drive more purchases.

March 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're glad it's meeting your store's needs! Should you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Geurjehuis.nl

I'm verry happy with this app. I can create bundles for my products, I hope this will help to sell more! It's a pitty that I have to pay 10 dollars more if I want to use a product several times. I hope my sales will make it up for this

Stylistry

I'm updating my review from 1 to 3 stars as Bold Support did finally reach out to me and was very helpful. One issue was that there were inconsistencies in the branding marketing of the app that made the support request tenuous at best as I could not find the product name in the drop down menu—support page did not list Bold Bundle but as Product Bundles.

Looking forward to see if the coveted feature is actually available. Given they were kind enough to extend the trial, I may return to it.

Installed to promote Buy One Get One 50% off as a feature stated as supported in its blog. Did not find the feature and submitted a support request. Never heard back yet the support status was marked as 'solved'. Skimpy documentation at best. Do not recommend.

Athlene Nutrition

This app broke my checkout page after uninstall, luckily some of our customers were complaining right away. We had to delete some codes for our checkout page to work again. I do not recommend installing this app, especially if you're someone like me who doesn't know anything about codes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50