Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Pappy & Company

Very helpful customer service. The app delivered as promised. One of the best features is ability to create a bundle homepage and link all your bundles together.

April 19, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are so glad to hear you are finding Bundles useful to your store. Thanks for choosing Bold!

banded berlin

installed app, set up bundles. now all my variants have disappeared and our shop is not functional. LOSING SALES BY THE MINUTE. THIS IS A CATASTROPHE. I dont know what to do.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you had issues with your variants disappearing. Our team has reached out in an effort to help. We would love to investigate the issue so we can ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Modern Nursery

Kelsey was super helpful with extending our trial period and with setting up a demo for us. She had all the answers and made things super easy!

March 4, 2022

Thanks for your kind review! We are so glad that Kelsey was there to help you when you needed it. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Tonirose.co

Highly recommend. The only discount app I found that actually offered mix and match bulk discounts. I had an issue with setup, I jumped on the live chat and they help resolved the issue instantly! Very happy with my experience.

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the app and service. We are always happy to help! Thank you for choosing Bold!

Boss & Olly

Does exactly as it describes! Faced a tiny issue while setting up, tried it on a brand new listing (draft status), so it didn't show up in preview. I requested for help and the 'automated FAQs' immediately pointed me to the answer. They followed up with an email the next day to check if it was indeed resolved and if I had any other issues I needed help with. (I did have a few other things on my 'wishlist' which weren't crucial.) So i replied with a brief description wondering if it's possible to do this and that and bam! Harpreet helped set each request up in a matter of 30mins each. Very impressive. Thank you so much! Have always been a fan of Bold products and their customer service and will always take a look at what other apps they offer for an inspiration when I want to improve my website. Bundling really helped increase our sales, we should have done it sooner. If you're on the fence, give it a try!

February 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy you are finding such success with the addition of Bundles. Reviews like yours motivate us to work hard to stay on track and provide the best in service! Thank you for choosing Bold!

BOLDIFY INC.

The app is working great so far and support has been awesome! Shout out to Birpal for helping us out!

February 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will be sure to pass along your words to Birpal. He is definitely a star in our opinion too! Glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles as well. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

Bebe au Lait

Great! Support was helpful, even with install help three different times. I'd happily suggest this service to anyone.

January 10, 2022

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles! We are always happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

CARROT BANANA PEACH

Not looking good. I cannot get this app to work and reply takes too long and issue still not dealt with after a week of trying.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues getting things working. One of our merchant success specialists has reached out. We hope to help you with your questions and assist you with getting set up!

Andry Lashes

Thank you very much Chandan for your attention and many thanks to the developers of the excellent application.

December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are just so happy that Chandan was able to provide the support you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Crewroom

We installed the app and it looked like it was going to do the job for us. Once it was loaded and we started to use it created a code red situation, all of our product showed as out of stock. Once we took off the app we realised the code was embedded into the site and we spent the next 4 hours getting developers involved to get it off the site. Do not install this app, we received zero help from the developer and will be contacting Shopify to remove this app from the site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64