Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles done right for Shopify. Start bundling today!

The Watch Factory Australia

It does what it says it will do, but it's very glitchy and slows down web page loading. Often product images won't load and links won't work. It's just been a hassle.

Meat House Panama

Great APP and Awesome Support! Thank you BOLD team for the excellent job. Bundles are truly an AOV Maximizer and Bold got your back.

DUDE Clothing

We use the app to bundle like minded products and it really helps to increase the average order values.

dogsloversshop

the worst app ever, i have lost $100 of ad spent because of this unprofessional app, when i used it on my store it was slow so i decided to remove it but when i uninstalled the app their bundle offer was still on my product page and it was not working, and it ruined my checkout out page, customers could not complete their orders, i had about 13 add to cart at that time but were not able to purchase because of this stupid app

Shirts Be Like

It does what it says & i liked that it tracks which bundles were viewed, etc but it caused an issue with my store. The Bold support team were very nice. They said it was a conflict with the mail chimp app but once this app was completely uninstalled i no longer had the issue.

Zoe Fine Art

The customer service I got from Charles when installing this app was so helpful and he made things easy to understand and guided me through the process! I'm excited to use this app and just knowing that the people on the other side are there and ready to help already gives me such confidence in using it!

Galactic Snow Sports

What started as a good looking app at first appeared to be a non-flexible piece that is vaguely supported and with snarky remarks. I don't like the attitude of the support team - your app is not the only one out there and definitely not the best one. And did I mention it is 400% the price of the competition? When you uninstall their instructions are: "there is some liquid code, but since it doesn't interfere with you store let it stay and litter, who cares..." They don't tell you though that your store is now significantly slower and their "innocent" code dumps all product data in the html order form! Product/variants SKUs/ids/inventory and all the product data they put there without permission and leave there after app uninstall! OUTRAGEOUS!

I have to reinstall our theme and start customizing from beginning because they even refuse to tell you what they modified. And that is a lot of sections/snippets/js which they edited in a manner that is irreversible. Some of the files were directly replaced losing all customization we had in them.

NEVER EVER TRUST BOLD COMMERCE AND STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Blue Snow Castle

is app is really making the bundling part user friendly and i cant wait to see how well it gets people to buy more from my

BellyBinder

Just purchased the product bundles app as it looked like a great tool for promotions. I had a few small problems but managed to get on a live chat with Val from the support team and she walked me through the process no problem , great service and a great product. highly recommend this to anyone serious about marketing promotions :)

Dedcool

We have used the Bold Bundles app on multiple clients stores and cannot say enough about it. The APP is great--as well as does everything we need it to. Even more so, the customer service is unbelievable!!!! Fast, courteous and highly effective. In our case we were under an extreme deadline and their representatives Parminder and Hoang couldn't have been better. They went above-and-beyond to help us and meet our client's urgent deadline/need. HIGHLY recommend the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46