Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Full Option

This app ruined the coding on my site. after uninstalling this app my products are showing up as sold out. haha joke of an app.

Stryve

This app is great for bundle offers. I've had to ask customer service for help a couple times via chat, but they are incredible!!! My question is always fixed 100% by the time I'm done talking with them. Great job!

iN2IT Publishing

I wanted to write specifically about Bold's customer service rep, Mayank. I was having such a hard time getting to customer service and this rep was incredible! So intelligently understanding my issue and made sure my instructions got to the proper people. I couldn't have been happier. Bold is a great product. Thanks to this special rep for helping me!

Park Candy

Works... sort of. The biggest problem with this app is that it makes you get rid of your dynamic checkout buttons because they draft orders in order for this app to work. Also will not do cart recovery on bundles because they're drafts - therefore no data is saved. I'm now having to work backwards and find a new app that applies a custom discount code to a bundle instead of drafting an order.

Package Free

Mayank and Eric were very quick and helpful in resolving our issues with the application. Thank you!

Porta Desk

DO NOT INSTALL IT WILL DESTROY YOUR WEBSITE. This app is fucking shit and should be taken off the app store I really wish I could make my rating lower but this is the lowest. I downloaded it and it made all my items out of stock so I uninstalled the app but the code still remained on my website so I had to pay someone to fix it. The support did not help at all.

Corsu

Bold bundles app allowed our customers to purchase school products at a reduced rate because we were able to offer bundle pricing. In this age of Covid and depleting budgets, this capability was so appreciated by our customers. Getting this set up by the Bold Bundles support team was great. The team was very supportive and quickly responded to any requests we made. A special thanks to Mayank, Esha and Rajni for all their help in getting this important functionality to our customers.

Eat Your Plants

downloaded this app and it made all my products unseen by customers. I asked for help as no-one could buy anything and they never helped me and I had to pay someone to help me. Horrible customer service !!!

Maelove Skincare

Great app that helps you improve AOV. The key is to have a good developer who knows BOLD suite of apps to install it and test thoroughly. Some of the earlier issues have been resolved in the most recent release (v3). Big thanks to Rahul in customer support for being patient and for walking me through clearly while he fixed some kinks.

DILMUN

Lost 18% in weekly sales, invested money and one week of my personal time. I read the bad comments and after talking to my developer I decided to install it last Monday June 29th. Basically this app ruined my cart and checkout experience. I hired two developers to look after the errors caused by this and I think the cart error is gone, not so sure. This app was real "TECH HELL" to me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60