Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original BFCM Bundle App

Bee Good

Don't bother installing this piece of crap if you are also running Bold Subscriptions. They don't tell you this until after you've bothered to install this and then your left in limbo. Support is non-existent - still awaiting a reply after raising two support requests. Only Bold could make two Shopify apps that are incompatible with each other! What the hell were they thinking?

Zaman Jewelry

Do not use this app, you pay 19.99$ with the worst service ever. I uninstalled the app because it modified some of my theme functionalities, and been waiting for over 2 weeks for their developers to delete all their files that have been blocking my work. This is not acceptable, my problem is still not solved and I advice all the new users not to install this application. There are many more apps with the same functionalities and less expensive.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We apologize for the delay on the code removal from your store and any stress that may have caused. Our Merchant Success team has reached out and the uninstall request is our highest priority.

Holistic ID

Bhumi Patel was my lifesaver with Bold. She was so patient and thorough. I'm going to ask for her again if I ever need help. Her service was efficient, effective and kind. Her service and support was top notch!

Perfume World UK

Shocking service. Signed up for the 14 day trial, set up some bundles and was then told they needed to make some code changes to the site for the bundles to work correctly and needed access. This was given straight away and 13 days later the code changs still hasn't started so I can only assume this is a delay tactic so they can get your money. Avoid like the plague.

Virginia Boys Kitchens

The staff at Bold Bundles is really helpful - the chat is great as well, and Alora at BOLD is awesome. They respond quickly to my technical challenges and helped install the apps into our Shopify store seamlessly without issues.

I also love the fact that there is a suite of tools available through BOLD COMMERCE that works nicely with each other. I'm kind of tired of trying new apps and running into all kinds of incompatibility issues with existing apps in my store. with BOLD, they all work together (a couple do not, but it is very clear which ones are not compatible with each other).

BOLD BUNDLES is also the only app that works with my 4PL fulfillment center - i'm sure there's a reason why my favorite fulfillment center chose to work with the people at Bold. :-)

Motha Fluffa

DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Created a glitch in my site after downloading. Every price on homepage turned to $19.99 and said Sold Out. No product of mine was sold out or listed at $19.99. This happened immediately after downloading.

Addaday.com

I highly recommend the entire line of Bold Apps. I was turned on to Bold by my Shopify web developer- we had to have a custom installation. Nick from Bold called me personally to make sure that the app was working properly after they installed it. Thank you to Taylor for making the installation happen so quickly and seamless
Thank you for your hard work and effort to make it happen .

PT Ecom Disruptors

When the app gets uninstalled the code still in the products and it messes it up, beware of this, it's happening with everyone not just one store!

ThePawsPalace

App messed my theme up BAD. Had to pay a developer to fix the code that was left after deleting this app. This app should be removed. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Full Option

This app ruined the coding on my site. after uninstalling this app my products are showing up as sold out. haha joke of an app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61