Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Eweric

Thank you for the so desirable customer support feedback! Much appreciated.

Mosie Baby

I rarely write negative reviews. But I am just not sure what is going on with this app. Customer service has been meh, and keeps pushing me back to their articles. We have experience multiple issues, and some of them have been caused by the support staff working to help. They made the bundle "live" after testing late on Friday without our knowledge. We ended up getting orders for the bundle while it was improperly set up. It caused issues with our fulfillment center and also featured photos that we had not chosen. For whatever reason whenever we make a change, the product photos we have chosen disappear and the app populates the product shots with grainy screen grab looking images from our other products. We've had issues getting it installed and getting it fully resolved, partially because every time we sort one, I have to reconfigure the product shots and more. This has been over nearly two weeks now. It's ongoing and still not functioning. Working with another agent and they made the bundle "live" again without our knowledge but this time I was on the lookout. It again reverted to the crap photos. I can't explain why or how this happening but they do keep directing me to their support page of articles.

Graham Cracker

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site. Naman answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.
2 reviews in 1 day? You're probably saying.. "no way this guy exists", right? But i'll be damned.. Bold Bundles did it again and are fixing my problems. Vighnesh guided me through this issue like they were carrying a wounded bird through fire. Thanks Vignesh! You really saved my Mix and Match issues. Hope to meet the entire team one day at a time through this Chat box.

D.ESHOP

need to remove the app completely, i already eliminate but still appear BUNDLE variants, need all to be removed al variants created by this app inmediately!

Famme

Messed up our store. A complete hell to fix.

Installed it, suddenly it made changes to our theme making weird text show up. Uninstalling the app after deleting the bundles. The code that remains makes the site really slow.

Inergy Solar

Carter was the man! He got our store up and running super fast. I asked way too many questions and he was quick to answer them all.

hoodtheory

Carter was a customer support who helped me the setting up of a bundle I had created using Bold Bundles. He was very patient, and gave me great instructions on how to solve my problem. This is a great app I would recommend any shopify customer to use.

Ultimate Insurance Shorts™️

This app greatly increases AOV. Great customer support makes it a dream to use. Jade from Bold Bundles was very helpful in helping me with app optimization.

Fest-Market

It just messed up my product page. Once the code has been modified by this app, you can still delete the app, it wont give you your previous theme back Thank you !

purelyelizabeth

Incredible product, easy to use, & top-notch customer service. Naman, in particular, was extremely knowledgable and was a big help in answering all my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57