Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Brewferm

Bold has the best customer service, and their products just work. When they don't do exactly what we need them to do, they are always willing to get in and change the code for us so that we get exactly what we want. Highly recommend Bold and all of their products. And Priyanka is an awesome customer service rep. We've used her a few times and she's always dead on.

The Beauty Hack

Rafael helped a lot with my request. Installed the app and it was not working properly, requested for a professional install and it got done in 2 days even if they had an ongoing holiday!

December 9, 2019

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you had some initial problems with the installation - we're glad that we could offer you a professional install from our team of experts in a short amount of time! That's certainly what we strive for. :-)

If you've got any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to reach out! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

PRETTYPARTY

The 24/7 app support within the app doesn't work. App doesn't display bundles anywhere, even after using the auto update.

Try to contact support from their site and they don't accept or consider gmail addresses to be that of business. Many use gmail for their business.

Nothing works out of the box and as simple as they say in their description.

December 2, 2019

Hi there, thank you for bringing the support issue to our attention. I see what you are referring to, and I've brought that up with my supervisor in order to get this fixed ASAP. I'm very sorry it didn't work for you!

I also recreated the Gmail issue with our contact form, and have asked the appropriate team about this in order to see if that was a mistake, or if there's a specific reason we're unable to accept Gmail addresses. Once again, I'm very sorry you had so much trouble getting through to our support team - your experience certainly should not have been like that.

I see that Jade has completed the installation for you in order to get everything working. If you're still interested in giving the app a try now that things are working properly (he tested it and ensured it is running correctly on the theme you specified), then we'd love to work with you to get things working how you had hoped to, to the best of our abilities.

Please reach out and let us know if you'd still like to move forward with the app; one of our specialists, Brysen, attempted to phone you in order to help, but was unable to reach you. We look forward to hearing from you.

hannasillitoe

So, here's what I wanted ... an app that not only bundled my products together, but also drew down on stock from my existing inventory. So that I didn't have to physically pre-assemble a certain percentage of my stock. At first I wasn't sure whether it was something this app could do. It wasn't immediately obvious. So I reached out to Mayank on Live Chat who quickly explained it's in the premium version (also a free trial) It worked brilliantly! For some reason today (Black Friday) some of my bundles weren't working quite right, so I reached out again on the Live Chat. The team answered within seconds, looked at the back end data for me and explained it's because I need to disable my 'Buy it Now' button. They helped me do that and it's running brilliantly! This app achieved everything I was looking for and todays support - especially from Art, Jonathan & Simran has been fantastic! Excited to keep trialling different bundles out for customers through one simple interface.

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Wow, thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app and support - we're so glad to hear that you were able to give Bundles a go on a free trial, while still getting those inventory features you were looking for! :-)

We're glad to hear you were able to use our Live Chat feature to get some quick answers, and some help from a few of our other specialists to make sure your bundles were appearing properly for your Black Friday sales!

Best of luck with your sales this weekend, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything more from us! We look forward to seeing your continued success with Bundles. :-)

Sea Savers

so far the customer service on the live chat has been great. left me feeling safe, even though its a high pressure day. Sukh was attentive and thorough. Lets see how the tickets gets completed. hopefully it will be just as thorough

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're glad to hear that you've been able to use our live chat support and left feeling calm and safe, even with Black Friday upon us! We've got all hands on deck for this busy weekend, so I'm sure that you'll get a prompt and helpful response. :-)

Good luck with your sales today!

Shule Bags

The app offers what i was looking for. If you want to create specific discounts this app might help you ! Their live support was great! Thanks Dylan for help!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! We're happy to hear that our app is able to suit your business' needs. :-)

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad Dylan was able to help you out with what you needed help with. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything else.

Hahakiddy

I installed and buy this app ,and then my "buy it now" button can not works ,And I can very hard to find the right person from blod team to help me to fix the problem .

November 19, 2019

Hi there, we're so sorry you've run into an issue after the installation! We'd love to look into this further for you - our app specialist, Rajni, attempted to reach you on the phone number you provided but was unable to get through. Do you mind emailing us back at your earliest convenience with another phone number to try?

We want to ensure we can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible!

Bicycle Booth

AVOID THIS APP AT ALL COST!

I installed this app hoping for bundles for BFCM, it completely destroyed my store and added 100's of new variants which cannot be deleted other than manulaly delting them.

Even when installing it, it continuously said it needs to update my theme, which was a never-ending process. To force quit the app I had to uninstall it, it also spammed my inbox with 100's of emails saying it had problems applying bundles.

The developing team had no fix for it other than manually doing it all. Such an app should not exist. Don't make the same mistake I made, this one app caused me a whole day worth of work to clean up the mess they could not fix.

If an app could add 100's of new variants to your products, it should also be able to remove them.

November 18, 2019

Hi there, I wanted to first say thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, as your feedback helps us improve our app in the future. I'm so sorry you ran into these issues while attempting to use Bundles.

One of our product experts, Guri, has reached out to you - he'd be more than happy to get everything manually removed for you if it hasn't already been completed. We believe this may have been due to the bundles not being turned off before they were deleted, however we'd love to look into this more for you if you are interested.

Unfortunately with some more complex themes, our team needs to make some manual coding adjustments to your code, which is may have happened in the case of your installation. We hope to be able to speak with you over the phone to discuss things further, and hopefully find a resolution for you - at your convenience, please send us an email reply and we'd be more than happy to speak with you!

Professional Pioneer

Awesome app, makes it super easy to cross sell complimentary products while offering special pricing. Instantly adds value to offers. Plus, the support team is awesome. I was having issues and they jumped right in fixing them within two days without me having to lift a finger. It just works.

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you're enjoying our Bundles app - it's definitely a great way to increase your customers' cart value! Our support team is top-notch, and we're happy to hear you had a great experience with them. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

iOgrapher

Thank goodness for Bold Bundles! We were getting pricing of up to $5,000 to make a script for our bundles. Then we stumbled upon the Bold Bundles app! With the help of Bold support we got this app configured perfectly for our store and the bundles are a huge seller for us!

November 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're very happy you were able to come across Bold Bundles, and that we've been able to suit your business' needs! Your bundles are very well put together, I can definitely understand why they are a great seller for you guys!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55