Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Box of Thoughts

I am still working on having the app installed, however, Chintan has been most helpful in offering updates on the progress. Thanks Chintan!

October 18, 2019

Hi there; thank you for the review! We look forward to getting the app installed on your store so you can begin using it. :-)

We're glad to hear that Chintan has been able to update you along the way; we hope to get it ready for you very soon!

wowlunch

I had lots of problems with the installation but as soon as I got hold with life saviour Sukh my problems went flying out of the window Sukh thanks so so much for your help you are a star!

October 16, 2019

We'll be sure to share the kind words with Sukh; we're glad to hear he was able to assist you with the installation! So sorry you ran into some problems with it in the first place.

DERMALOGICA

I had some problems installing the bundle app in the store and was helped very quickly. Within very little time the app was installed and running on the page. Problems with it later on also were solved to my complete satisfactions. I am very satisfied.

October 10, 2019

Hello! We're very sorry you ran into some issues with the installation of Bundles; we know that Liquid code can be difficult to use, so we always offer help from our expert installers in case you run into any issues. Thank you for the review; we're really glad that we could assist you with the issues you've run into!

Scrumpies of Mayfair

We are having a terrible experience. We had one ticket issued and then a request to cancel that ticket followed. We have missed the first week of our four week promotion as a result of the slow service response and the inability to support the implementation of the product and it is still not implemented.

Hi, I have seen your reply to our review and we have replied to all your emails and even gave you the requested access to our site. However, we have now abandoned the product.

October 8, 2019

Hi there. We're very committed to getting to the bottom of this issue for you so that it does not affect your store any further. However, we haven't received a response from you since you first opened a request ticket. Our latest email was sent out yesterday, as a follow-up from our previous 2 emails.

Could you please let me know if there's a better email we can reach you at, just in case these ones aren't going through? One of our specialists also left a message at the number you left us in hopes he could reach you.

Please respond to this if you see it, and let us know if you've been getting our emails, and if not, how we can better reach you!

INNATA

We just started using this app and our experience has been great. Customer service is super quick; Simran has helped us have a more user friendly and satisfying experience.

October 1, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you've loving the app and the experience you have had with us thus far. :-)

We aim to provide the best in what we do! We really appreciate your review, and hope you continue loving Bundles - please let us know if we can help any further!

Perlier

Easy integration, and customer service is exceptional. Sukh immediately responded, pinpointed the issue quickly, and submitted a ticket for installation assistance for me right away. Terrific service!

September 25, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you've found the app to be easily integrated onto your store, and that our customer service specialists were able to assist you with the install!

By the way, your honey bath & body products look amazing!

hangful

After trying out this app, I saw the potential it had but decided it wasn't the right fit for my store's vision and theme. After I decided to remove it, however, problems arised when the bundle boxes sill remained visible on my store. I had trouble removing them, however the support team was very quick to respond to my concerns and help me fix the issues. Special thanks to Charles from Bold Commerce who went out of his way to see this issue resolved all the way through.

September 23, 2019

Hi there. I'm very sorry you had troubles with getting the app properly installed, and when it wasn't working properly, uninstalled.

Liquid code can sometimes be difficult to implement, so we have a team of installers ready to get the code installed properly onto any theme for all of our merchants.

Should you decide you'd like to give our Bundles app another try, we'd be more than glad to get one of our installers to complete the install and test it out so you can try the app out how it should work! However, we understand you need to do what's best for your business, and are also more than willing to get the app's code completely removed from your store should you wish.

One of our specialists, Charles, has left you an email, and was unable to reach you via phone. Please let us know what you'd like to do, and we will gladly assist with whichever option you choose!

I Love Drift Clothing

Excellent app to create bundles and have them listed on a separate page as well as the product page. Excellent support provided for install.

September 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review. We're really happy to hear that you're loving Bold Bundles and its ability to have your bundles on both the product and a separate page. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other help now that the installation is complete!

Proslat US

Had some issues with the liquid. Reached out through their chat support. Regina was so helpful, I provided access to our store and was able to quickly see the issue within the liquid. We just have to wait about 2 business days, but the developers are going to fix it for us! This is awesome, other apps will just provide their guide rather than install / actually fix it for you.

Can't wait for it to work 100% ! (I have already made sales from the app which is a little surprising considering that it wasn't installed correctly)

September 16, 2019

Hey there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback and experience.

Thank you so much for your patience! As of Friday, it looks like our install expert Snigdha had tested everything and made the necessary changes with success; we certainly hope you've found it to be working over the weekend! If not, please let us know and we'll get everything sorted for you.

It's awesome to hear that you've generated some sales from the app already! We can't wait to see your success with it now that the installation has been completed.

Organic Crew

Had problems with installing this app but Parminder at Bold App Support was very helpful in resolving the problem for me.

September 13, 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear that Parminder was able to help you with getting the installation working properly; it can certainly be difficult to work with the Liquid code!

Our specialists are always ready to help you out, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53