4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective management of multiple product bundles, potentially enhancing sales. Its user-friendly interface and customizable features are praised. The support team is noted for their quick and helpful responses. Benefits reported include increased order amounts, better conversion rates, and improved inventory tracking. The ability to create various bundle types is also valued.

November 8, 2023

Purchased the premium for years. Updated our theme and had trouble. Bold team added the app to theme but created several issues across the store. When asked to resolve the new issues we were directed to contact the theme developers as Bold was unable to find a work around. The theme developer won't work on app integration bugs. Spent 2 days trying to find a Shopify expert, only to give up on the app entirely. Cancelling the subscription and giving up on bundles.

ShopMFA.com
About 4 years using the app
BOLD replied December 19, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your review. We are sorry for the experience you had with Bundles. While Bold makes every effort to integrate with 99% themes, sometimes an unexpected conflict can occur. Thank you for your cooperation while our team investigated. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue caused and wish you every success.

October 31, 2023

Bold Bundles provide the best way to manage multiple products as part of one or many bundles! Presentation to the customer is clear and clean so they really appreciate the package. For us, Bold's support is amazing and they have helped us get everything set up and running perfectly! This is the best app for bundles.

Element Fire Extinguishers
About 2 hours using the app
BOLD replied December 12, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words about Bold Bundles and our support team! We are so glad to have you as our merchant and look forward to watching you grow. Thanks for choosing Bold!

February 26, 2014

The Product Bundle app is exactly what we needed! We received quick, friendly support in getting this installed. It's super easy to use and great added benefit to our store!

P31 Bookstore
Over 7 years using the app
September 13, 2013

Great app and effective for raising avg. order sizes.

Garage Door Nation
Over 6 years using the app
April 28, 2015

This is the second app I have installed on my site. I have Product Options which I could not run my business without because of the customised focus on my product. Now I have Product Bundle which I am sure will be great. I love the very responsive service and the friendly communication. Keep up the great work.

BowDazzled Cheer Bows
New Zealand
About 6 years using the app
July 7, 2014

The bundles look great in my store. Thanks for the fast customer service!

Bolla Bands
Almost 6 years using the app
January 15, 2014

Little tricky getting started implementing the code but well worth it. This is a great app very easy to use and extremely valuable for our shop.

I especially value the effort you guys make to ensure the visuals are appealing.

Great work.

Cor Silver Skincare
Over 5 years using the app
May 19, 2014

Love it! Gives great Amazon-like features at a good price.

TBC Store
About 5 years using the app
March 4, 2014

Everything works great and while I have had trouble with the email customer service, the live chat is excellent!

The main problem is that you can't have one product in two bundles (due to the nature of the app), but I've been told they're working on it.

Otherwise it's a great app that works well. When setting up a shopify account, be sure to check out Bold Apps.

The Blind Ferret Shop
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited January 23, 2015

Bold App product bundles is one of many bold apps that we use. We cannot say enough about Bold App support and we have increased sales across the board from the various products Bold offers.

Glam Seamless Hair Extensions