Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

ITALYMORN

Good app for shopify and enough function,it can help me build a lot discount set.i like count down function

The Proper Label ™

This black friday is way more easier to execute than the one we did last year!
Planning our discount simplify our job so much, thank you Bold Team !

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Had to contact customer service and found Kelsey EXTREMELY helpful and professional with all my questions. Really really helpful. Great app , great customer service from Kelsey!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Kelsey was able to help you and answer all your questions. So pleased that you like the app, thank you!

Family Arts Needlework Shop

I downloaded the Bold Discount app and I could not access the sale tags. I did a live chat with Naman and he fixed the code for me just in time for Black Friday. Thank you, Naman!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that Naman was there to help you. Wishing you a successful Black Friday!

Adv3nture

The app integrates well with BFCM. I would recommend it to any shop owner that does not have coding available.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Sending you our best wishes on a successful BFCM!

HA Motorsports

Installed this app to try it out before our annual Black Friday Sale. The app didn't work quite right with our store layout on the product page as we'd like, so uninstalled the app. I had an issue uninstalling (my mistake) and Laurel helped through a quick chat get it resolved in no time. A+ customer service even though we decided not to use the app.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are just happy that Lauren was able help you! We wish you a smooth and successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Racket Academy

Great APP, used to discount my whole store with ease. Easy set up and execution will be using it in the future

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Wishing you all the best with your future sales.

Palermo Body

Very helpful customer service! Chilli helped me make all the changes I needed to customize this for my sale

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to help with the customization you were looking for.

Queen and Collection

Easy to use and managed.
lets see how it will impact the speed after I will RUN campaign
I wish it will be video training too

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback regarding a training video for Bold Discounts. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM campaign!

Arzinger Design

Super easy to use and this is a way to allow double discounts. I would highly recommend to anyone. I especially love the countdown timer.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use! It's looking great! We are wishing you successful Black Friday Cyber Monday.