Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Midnight Society

This app is the JAM for Black Friday Weekend! We ran into a little snag due to my lack of coding knowledge, but Kelsey (the customer support rep) was a true gem, and got us headed in the right direction for a resolution FAST! Which was pretty impressive, especially during Black Friday!

Paper Rehab

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I love the options offered to create sales and being able to set a time frame.
I initially had a challenge activating it but Harpreet helped me tremendously and quickly in getting it resolved. Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service!

Les Tissées

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very satisfied with the help I got from Kelsey. Excellent customer service ! Very good help :) Keep that employee please :)

Sobrebarba

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app. Really good and with an incredibly helpful support. I installed for a Black Friday back in 2016 and I continue to use Bold Apps since then.

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

Location Brazil

They provided me a great support! Thank you Challi for helping me in just a few minutes. I'm a BOLD FAN!

Port d'Andratx

Location Spain

Kelsey helped me with all my problems, she was extremely fast and nice, if it wasn't for her, I'd probably had deleted the app! It wasnt working! She was awesome!!

ITALYMORN

Location China

Good app for shopify and enough function,it can help me build a lot discount set.i like count down function

The Proper Label ™

This black friday is way more easier to execute than the one we did last year!
Planning our discount simplify our job so much, thank you Bold Team !

TruBeef | TruOrganicBeef.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Had to contact customer service and found Kelsey EXTREMELY helpful and professional with all my questions. Really really helpful. Great app , great customer service from Kelsey!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Kelsey was able to help you and answer all your questions. So pleased that you like the app, thank you!

Family Arts Needlework Shop

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I downloaded the Bold Discount app and I could not access the sale tags. I did a live chat with Naman and he fixed the code for me just in time for Black Friday. Thank you, Naman!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that Naman was there to help you. Wishing you a successful Black Friday!