Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Working really well so far. The real test will be Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. However, I am confident it will deliver the goods.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and confidence in the app! Wishing you all the best on your BFCB sales. If any questions come up we do have extended support hours during those times, and would be more than happy to help.

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Works pretty well to automatically create discounts. Instead of going into every product, this is way easier !

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are finding this app helpful and easy to use!

homiesmarbella

I really like the customization of the app. Very helpful for Black Friday sales. I recommend it! You can programe the days you want to have your discount on and off

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. So happy to hear that the app provides the functionality you are looking for!

Spring Savings

Love this app so far.. easy to use and accessible . I love that syncs too my store so i don't have to waist my time

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We love that you are happy with the app and very excited to see the growth and success of your store!

Watch Empires

It's nice that it help me to create the discount that Shopify cannot create, and it looks great. Unfortunately it need to be paid

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We couldn't be happier that you are finding Bold Discounts to be useful and fitting in with the look and feel of your store. Due to feedback like yours, Bold has actually updated the pricing for Bold Discounts so you can access all the features you need at the $19.99 price point! For more information on the price change, you can check out this article: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050105812-October-7th-2020-New-Price-Plan-Changes-with-Bold-Discounts-V2

Gogh Jewelry Design

Rajni and Bhumi are super helpful fixing any issues with the apps. The apps are great once fine tuned. It made me quite a return on my investment. Well worth it.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Providing an app that will bring your store a return on your investment is always our goal. We are also thrilled to hear that Rajni and Bhumi from our support team were able to help out.

Toptentoy

Lo que he visto hasta el momento me gusta mucho, aunque aún la estoy testeando. Parece fácil e intuitiva.

No.42 Interiors

Great support - Kelsey was quick / efficient and very helpful.
Would recommend this app for feature and amazing support :)

homeaticpk

Hello Hello HelloHello Hello HelloHelloHelloHello HelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHelloHello

imma.shop

I have been searching and trying different app that can work on extra discount offer. This one work the best so far and the supporting team is very responsive on my inquiry. Thank you!