Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Amoda

Kelsey's customer service was amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly, thoroughly and in a friendly manner.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Kelsey was able to help answer any questions you had. Please feel free to reach out in the future!

Inspirations Dancewear

I had an excellent support experience with Harpreet & Guri from the Bold team. Really stellar service! They kept me on chat with them until the issue was 100% resolved and tested. They truly saved the day. If there was a 6th star option I would have clicked that.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. We are very happy to that Harpreet and Guri were able to help resolve any issues you were experiencing. Wishing you all the best with your BFCM sales!

Made With Love Natural Skin Care

Time spent using app About 3 years

I'm setting up a holiday BOGO sale with Bold Discount & Upsell. I had a few questions if I was setting up correctly. I live chatted with Challi and he was patient with all my questions and getting clarity. Thanks again Challi.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Thrilled to hear that Challi was able to answer any questions you had regarding your set up. Wishing you all the best with your discounts during this holiday season!

Lovely Leaf Naturals

Easy and straight forward! So much better than the vanilla discount functionality with Shopify! GREAT for organizing BFCM deals!

Quality Queen Boutique

Downloaded this app for the free trial. Realized it is very easy to input the discounts. I like it and will continue to use this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it easy to use!

WomanShopsWorld

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm just learning my way around, and am planning to have Bold manage my BFCM sale. The Bold team has been very prompt and helpful with my questions and requests. Kelsey in particular answered quite a few questions that were beginner questions, and I appreciate her patience with me! Looking forward to seeing how this works in real time soon! Update: the app worked great, and I had one question about the way payments were processing, and needed some technical support once my sale was already in progress. Challi was super helpful and got me prompt support, which I really appreciate! Bold support has been awesome!

November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy that we were prompt and helpful, and that Kelsey was able to answer your questions! We are very excited to see the success of your BFCM sale!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Location Australia

Working really well so far. The real test will be Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale. However, I am confident it will deliver the goods.

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and confidence in the app! Wishing you all the best on your BFCB sales. If any questions come up we do have extended support hours during those times, and would be more than happy to help.

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Works pretty well to automatically create discounts. Instead of going into every product, this is way easier !

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear that you are finding this app helpful and easy to use!

homiesmarbella

Location Spain

I really like the customization of the app. Very helpful for Black Friday sales. I recommend it! You can programe the days you want to have your discount on and off

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. So happy to hear that the app provides the functionality you are looking for!

Spring Savings

Love this app so far.. easy to use and accessible . I love that syncs too my store so i don't have to waist my time

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We love that you are happy with the app and very excited to see the growth and success of your store!