Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Area Labs

The site-wide discount functionality works but has a few issues:
- You have to goto Help > Liquid Installation, otherwise the app doesnt' work
- The app doesn't show discounts for "Frequently Bought Together" items
- When the discount is live, abandoned cart emails do not get sent because the orders are created as "Draft Orders" instead of normal orders. Beware, don't try to manually send Abandoned Cart emails, otherwise the emails are sent with an empty body because the template cannot find any items in the Draft Order.

Fajas Colombianas Forma Tu Cuerpo US

not to easy to use, has some bugs. I have been trying to set up a discount for a while. But it looks nice.

Love Laia

It works pretty well and it was easy to install and sink to my store front, but it would be better if you could select the customer group who would receive the discount.

POLKA LUKA

In new version one minute the price is showing with discount applied, but then when I go back 5 minutes later, there is no longer any discount applied to product price. Very strange.

Shop Stone Age

Disappointed - started using the app yesterday and the discount set until Sunday DISAPPEARED on Saturday morning. A purchase went through without the discount. Also, had to se the discount twice before it took, even if I was told it was synchronized with the shop. In trial period right now, we'll see how it behaves, but I lost trust this will properly without supervision.

Therapysocks

Been using for a few months now. Set is fine and support of some issues has been Very Good.

Honestly, by itself, this Product Discount app has not proven itself to us yet.

However, working in Tandem with the Product Upsell app, we have been getting good results :)

Naild Ink

If you are using the App on it's own and you're using no other apps in your store then it is great and does what it's supposed to. Bold's customer support is also great, so from that point of view I can definitely recommend them.

However, if you're using other apps, their apps constantly interfere with those and don't work properly. In this specific case I am using another app for wholesale pricing. I constantly list new products in my online store, but if you duplicate a product that is on sale in order to list a new one, the Bold app causes havoc in the shopping cart showing a completely wrong total, even when no items that are on sale are in the shopping cart. This has resulted in customers overpaying their orders. It's rather embarrassing!
I had another app conflict with Bold's Wholesale app before I gave up and installed the other one (which works perfectly with no bugs), where the interference of it with another app lead to negative stock that for some reason people were able to buy.
Unless Bold can figure out how to make apps that work 100% like my other apps, I won't be installing any more new apps from them. It's a shame.

Only Elites

1. The video tutorial is outdated.
2. Default SALE is not good.
3. Changing SALE icon in the collection is hard.
4. Setting SALE clock perfectly is a big challenge.

Bonaire Salt Shop

Hello, Yes, I am using your app for a week or so. My overall experience is not very positive. I understand the app needs some adjustments because of the different themes. The problem is, I did mot realize that when I bought it. The benefits and the pictures of the app are to good to be true. It was not easy to find out how to get the same effects like the 'simple' 'strike out, 'was/is. Fortunately, I found the 'trick' (a part of it....) before I jumped in all kind of code replacements or payments to hire one of your experts......! All together, three stars for now and no recommendation to friends, etc. I am sorry..... Best regards, Sjoerd
PS, I really like to replace my current loyalty program for yours, but not now.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job! However, if you have many products the app can take up to 10 hours or more to apply the discounts. Also, we have recently requested the app to be removed and it has taken over a week and multiple emails and they have yet to remove the remaining code on our site.

Update: after they saw the review they reached out and removed the code.

Previous 1