Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Dollbaby London

Had some teething problems trying to set up the countdown clock but was resolved in the end. Great comms and Abhijit responded very quickly to emails

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad our support gurus were able to help resolve your issue. By the way, your lashes are gorgeous! Please let us know if you need any further assistance. :-)

BOBUX ESPAÑA

Easy to install and the support team was very helpful. We hope to see a double digit increase in shopping carts and increase in overall revenue.

Ehomful The Funny Camera Club

just test it in order to get some function. because it request submit review. If it really good, I will review it again.

Valiantcup

I consider this app is a very practical solution

Darksensual

Very handy to bulk upload those discounts!

Cloud 9 Expressions

This app is fantastic! It does exactly what it says, and it does it well. A very easy to use app that makes doing a sale very simple. The only problem we have with it is the $14.99 monthly cost. We can't justify spending that much on it. A $4.99 price point would be more feasible.

Teem Meme

The app does what it says and looks great on your site with the red sale tags and the crossed out prices. New users please test on one collection first before you put your whole store on sale because somehow my discount was applied twice, So that was a bit stressful.

After reaching out support I received an almost instant reply and very prompt responses followed by a solution. I would definitely recommend this app if not for its function, definitely for it's support team, they are friendly, informative, and very helpful.

Groove Monkee

If possible, I'd give this 4.5 stars...we use it all the time at https://groovemonkee.com and it's definitely worth it. The ability to "set and forget" various sales is priceless. Overall, well designed and implemented.

Holdstock Jewellery Store

Would have given 5 stars but due to the fact i can't schedule deals as i live in Australia and the server for +10 timezone no longer works meaning i have to manulky set up discounts. Is a great app.

Ecigaretteempire

it takes some real work to configure, but i will update the review as soon as we get it to work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7