Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Romantic Express

I ran into some issues initially where I was not a happy camper. However Brysen stepped in and saved the day. This is a great app to run any type of sale. The interface is very easy to use and I had my first sale up and running in just a couple of minutes. Coupons are great to use however this is THE app to run the sales that your customers expect. You should at least use the trial period to check it out. I am glad that I did.

Violate The Dress Code

The best way to have a bulk sale on your site. We've used it for holiday sales, it applies immediately to anything and everything you'd like to put on sale!

Southern Elegance

I have several of their apps. (Brain, Loyalty point, Discount, and Upsell)

I did pay them to add the code. But, it was well worth it! Their customer service has been phenomenal. (Even when I messed up the theme)

I love these apps and so do my customers.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to know that multiple of our apps are working well for you, your business, and your customers! As always, we love to help and will continue to do our best to provide you with excellent service.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about any of your apps. :-)

MahaDevi design

This app really helps us put multiple items on sale and some for a limited time! saves a lot of time.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Bold Discounts is a great way to easily put a sale on your store. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! By the way, I really love your Ayita fringe cardigan!

PC Traders Ltd

Great app that lets us run discounts across our categories with ease would give it 10 stars if i could - it wants me to write more than 100 characters but I think i have said enough :)

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! Great use of the app on your home page; those computer discounts look very enticing. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Micheo Music

I used this app for creating a Gear Mania Sale in our shopify store and had great results. High fives and Two thumbs up! Great App

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad that our discount app is meeting your business' needs! Best of luck with future sales, and please let us know if you need any assistance. Absolutely love the look of your red metallic Yamaha bass, by the way.

Metals And Supplies de México

Very nice and helpfull service by Jonnathan. Sin requerirle utilizar el idioma español el identificó que el sitio era Mexicano y asesoró en lengua nativa.

March 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you need any further help. :-)

Viper-shop

Excellent App , with a little work you can make it work with zoom apps to ! this app made my life easy and can boost sales by daily deals and wholesales ! I just in love with this app ! It have everything you need ! a timer and icons ! thanks

Coronation Apparel

Nice that the Bold Discount app makes discounts clear on the product page (not just at check-out). I still needed some help getting an old version correctly configured. Wow, Harpreet was incredibly patient and helpful. I had an old issue, he explained it clearly, waited until I experimented it with myself, and was generally a pleasure to work with. It can be confusing/wracking to work with these apps, but Harpreet made it easy. Would love to work with him again!

prettyclick

Nir was very well informed and tried to help me in everyway possible. was very patient with all my questions. and app is just amazing, i just wish once the product gets added to a certain discount group and if we try to add it again, it would give us a warning. nevertheless great app. i am loving it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82