Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

A Sumptuous Boutique

I used this app to discount every item for my store right now before Christmas. It was a bit easier than I'd expected since I'm not very tech savvy and was worried I wouldn't know how to do things. I'm pleased so far with the app. I find it very helpful and speedy!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are so thrilled to hear that you find the app quick and easy to use.

undrgroundco

Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got Amazing was the best app i ever got

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are enjoying the app!

RoseThreads

I am not a computer genius by any stretch of the imagination, I was looking for an app to display sale prices on my product pages instead of my customers having to be surprised at checkout. I visited a few message boards and saw mention of Bold Discounts, so I paid them a visit. Installed the app, thought I made a mistake at first because nothing happened, but I reached out to tech support. Aryan got my ticket and within a couple of email exchanges he had me all set to show off my sale prices, even with a cool little sale tag on my product photos!! Yay, now my customers don't have to "math" when the shop with me, it's all done for them, no more surprises. Thank you so much Bold for providing an app to do something Shopify doesn't offer, and thank you Aryan for your help and patience with this knows-just-enough-to-be-dangerous-level computer person!

Mulco Watches

Very good app and excellent service. Response time is quite fast and its staff is 100% reliable and effective

Urban Street Wear

App working fine. Had some minor doubts and Laurel was able to sort it out quickly. Highly recommended!

The Midnight Society

This app is the JAM for Black Friday Weekend! We ran into a little snag due to my lack of coding knowledge, but Kelsey (the customer support rep) was a true gem, and got us headed in the right direction for a resolution FAST! Which was pretty impressive, especially during Black Friday!

Paper Rehab

I love the options offered to create sales and being able to set a time frame.
I initially had a challenge activating it but Harpreet helped me tremendously and quickly in getting it resolved. Definitely recommend. Excellent customer service!

Les Tissées

Very satisfied with the help I got from Kelsey. Excellent customer service ! Very good help :) Keep that employee please :)

Sobrebarba

Great app. Really good and with an incredibly helpful support. I installed for a Black Friday back in 2016 and I continue to use Bold Apps since then.

BRAVEMAN LEATHER GOODS

They provided me a great support! Thank you Challi for helping me in just a few minutes. I'm a BOLD FAN!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95