Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

NEW! Storewide SMART sales in seconds with sale timers & icons

Sharktechsg

Great app, it suits a lot of my needs and will probably suit a lot of your needs when importing product reviews.

DIABLO STRONG

iihkjhkigig yigiug uygiugugi iuhih oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhb iuhui i

Hypeandcloth.com

I used this app and is great ! i will continues using this app to create my discounts on the future

LOIRPEL APPARELS

Top! Un vrai gain de temps pour organiser ses promotions! Merci pour cette application! C’est vraiment top merci!

LLee Creations

Great app so far, but I feel like the pricing could be a little lower. Due to our relatively low volume of sales, the $19.99 price per month is a tad steep. Perhaps a tiered approach would work better for sellers with a lower sales numbers.

Gift Online

i used this app to help me do my work , i really like and i recommend this app for all user internet shop and thanks for all

Deans Discounts

Love this app. It does everything i need it to do. I wish i could customize the sale banners though

The Artisans Gifting Company Quilting Fabric and Notions

I used this app in the past to schedule daily discounts that my customers could see at the top of my page. I love the legacy version of the app because of the flexibility that it offers. It saves me time and allows me to schedule deals in advance with ease.

BLX Eyewear

Great App. Highly recommended. Used to promote my product for a 3 day SALE. Easy to use and create discounts

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

The app does just what it states. Very easy to create a discounts with many other discount features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90