Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Best BFCM App. Schedule storewide, flash & discount sales FAST

Dora Larsen

Really amazing customer support – fast, friendly and helpful. Dylan was really lovely – best customer support you could hope for.

October 31, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that Dylan was able to give you the amazing support we strive for. He's newer to the team, but has been doing such a great job helping our merchants. Thank you again for the kind words!

Moy Furniture

Great app with great support, Chintan was able to answer all of my questions and was fantastic help.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the review; we're glad to hear that Chintan was able to answer all of your questions and help you out with Bold Discounts. We look forward to seeing your success with it, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Uppermoda

This app is easy to use and really makes the process of offering discounts super easy. I had exceptional service from Marty and am very happy with the level of support and the swift responses I have received. As a small business owner, I am incredibly happy with the high quality of support I received as I am able to concentrate on my business and can trust that my questions and concerns will be addressed by the Bold Team. Thank you Marty for your excellent service!

October 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your honest take, and are super glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. Marty is a great guy, and we're thrilled that he was able to help you out! Please let us know if we can help with anything else; we will definitely address any question or concern you might have!

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Figure out my issue quickly and I just started. I will see how it performs. They installed liquid for me so I'm hoping this works for us.

October 18, 2019

We're glad to hear that our team was able to get things sorted for you; sorry that you ran into those in the first place! We look forward to seeing what you do with our Discounts app, and are always here every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance. :-)

Apoteka.hr

I had some problems regarding activating sale and support team was very helpfull, we solved my problem through 2 e-mails. It is nice to know that you can count on them 24/7.

October 17, 2019

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear you ran into some issues getting your sale activated! Our support team aims to get everything solved for you in as quick a manner as possible, so we love to hear that everything was sorted for you shortly after you contacted us.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

RinkMaster CAN

This is an excellent app that Shopify store owners will want to consider to increase sales on their store.

FlashyBox

I want do some coding stuff and bold have excellent offer me th is extra help not just for app , thank you guys ,Chintan and Parminder

September 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear that Chintan and Parminder were able to help you out with the coding customizations you wanted to make. We're definitely ready to help with what we can!

NuWaveBravo

I'm so happy with the results of this app and especially thankful for Parminder for helping me build out an upsell offer that is unique to my Shopify store.

September 13, 2019

Thank you again for your reviews! We're so glad that Parminder was able to help get Discounts and Upsell working together on your store, exactly how you wanted them. :-)

Hustler Hollywood Staging

It's in Staging mode for now as we're testing it out still but so far so good. Really helpful support and Developers are quick to optimize the app to our needs. Feel free to outreach them if you need some specific customization.
We're missing some functionality like picking add-on item from Shopify catalog instead of upload images from the zero but Developers mentioned they're working on increasing features in a future and collect all feature requests from their customers, so hopefully our request will be heard.
Thank you!

September 5, 2019

Hi there! We're so happy to hear you're liking the app so far, even if you're just testing it for now. Our support team is stellar, and always at the ready to answer any questions or help with any issues that arise. So glad to see that our team has been able to assist you during your testing process with this, and other apps!

We're definitely always looking to add new features for our customers and are always interested in hearing feedback, so thank you for your suggestions! We hope to implement these changes someday soon. :-)

Szor Collections

We had an issue with a small icon that appeared on our sale pages and Rahul quickly fixed the issue! He was courteous and extremely knowledgable and I would highly recommend using the app. The chat feature is amazing and I will definitely be using it in the future. Way to go Rahul, thank you!

August 23, 2019

Hello there! We're so happy to hear that Rahul was able to solve the problem with the icon for you so quickly. Thanks so much for recommending our product and leaving us a review! We look forward to speaking with you again in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84