Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

Gioielleria Granarelli

I resolve one issue with the customer service , Mr. Naman is five stars guarantee.......the app works very well

MacDougall Bats

The app works really well for doing any kind of sale at anytime. It's definitely a big time saver for changing all the prices with a lot of variants. Customer service from Rahul was above and beyond to help us do something "custom" in regards to corona virus. If you ever do sales, Bold Discounts is the one to get!

Joyeria La Esmeralda

Excellent app so far. We have a jewelry online store, so we are always in the need to changed prices for a large number items for every special sale, flash sales, etc., and Bold Discounts App came extremely helpful for us. The tech support team is excellent, their assistance is always friendly, professional and fast, very effective I must say, they have always made us feel relaxed and confident that they will always be accessible and friendly solving our doubts. So far we´re happy. Thanks Daniel and all the team members that have given assistance at some point. All of them; AWESOME!

Hickory and Tweed

Great app for running bulk discounts. Carter was helpful with customizing the features i wanted to display.

Liberty Maniacs

Shopify doesn't have a modern system for marking products down and setting timed sales. It's an oversight that's quite strange, but thankfully for a reasonable price Bold offers this app that allows you to create discounts on a schedule with a number of features that make things like flash sales possible.

The installation was straightforward and the user interface is as well. I haven't needed support until today for a minor issue. This is after over a year and a half using the app. My customer service rep Naman asked if I could write a review while in the chat, so I'm doing so now as a professional courtesy. (Thanks, Naman!)

Converting sales is your job as a shop manager. For many of you, it's just one job out of an almost countless array of responsibilities. It's daunting. Shopify's lack of markdown tools makes something like this actually pretty necessary if you have an inventory of thousands of items and variants like I do. In my experience markdowns are better for customers. They see the discount, can calculate savings, and need one less step to punctuate a sale.

I recommend trying the app. It's a set it and forget it solution that your customers will appreciate as much as you. You can even tag sort sale items so that they populate a special "Sale" collection in your store automatically.

It's pretty great and well worth the $15 a month.

Is it dumb that Shopify doesn't have this feature already? Yes. But Bold made a nice app in the meantime.

Boutique Thomas Marine

Aryan and Kelsey were very helpful and efficient ! Great service and very polite ! Can't wait to use all the feature from Bold apps ! Then i had some help from Carter and Kelsey and they gave everything they got to help me with my issue !

Lush Lily Boutique

Carter, Kelsey and Guri were great help today! They got my app up and running for me without any problems!

Off The Hook

Great app! Easy to use and make sales. Customer service is on point. Needed a special request and Kelsey and Timothy (coding) were right on it! Seamless integration. Very impressed!

Couture Look

I love this app and this company. Kaiser helped me quickly and got me going with installing and configuring my app in no time. Definitely recommend.

Evolve Skateboards France

I use this application to schedule campaigns and offers, it is very easy and efficient. I recommend for sure !
Also I used the technical support and all was perfect. Good product, nice team.

January 9, 2020

Hello there! Thanks very much for leaving a review and sharing your experiences with how you use the app. We're really glad to hear you're finding it easy to use, and recommend it!

Thanks so much for the kind words about our team; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87