Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales.

The Bike Project

Rajni and Abhijeet were able to fix my query very quickly and without me having to spend too much time explaining my issues.

SurplusbyDesign

Signed on to the help chat to inquire about how to ensure that my discounts appeared on my site. Customer service helped me fix my issue fast and effective

July 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that our customer service team was able to help resolve your issue quickly and effectively; that's what we strive for!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments; we're glad your discounts are appearing properly on your website.

Sequential Performance Audi

Very Awesome I would recommend this to any and everyone to use along side with Kit to help your store.

July 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our discounts app and the way it works with Kit! We'd love to help you out if you have any questions or concerns, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Romantic Express

I ran into some issues initially where I was not a happy camper. However Brysen stepped in and saved the day. This is a great app to run any type of sale. The interface is very easy to use and I had my first sale up and running in just a couple of minutes. Coupons are great to use however this is THE app to run the sales that your customers expect. You should at least use the trial period to check it out. I am glad that I did.

June 24, 2019

Hello there; we're sorry you were experiencing some trouble with our app! We completely understand how frustrating it can be as a merchant to run into these issues; but we're glad that Brysen was able to turn that around and help you with the app. :-)

So happy to hear that you were able to take full advantage of our trial period to test this out, and that it meets your store's needs! We're happy to help with anything else you may need going forward.

Violate The Dress Code

The best way to have a bulk sale on your site. We've used it for holiday sales, it applies immediately to anything and everything you'd like to put on sale!

June 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving such a great review! I'm glad to hear that you've had such a great experience with the app. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our apps, and we'll be more than happy to help however we can!

Southern Elegance

I have several of their apps. (Brain, Loyalty point, Discount, and Upsell)

I did pay them to add the code. But, it was well worth it! Their customer service has been phenomenal. (Even when I messed up the theme)

I love these apps and so do my customers.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to know that multiple of our apps are working well for you, your business, and your customers! As always, we love to help and will continue to do our best to provide you with excellent service.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments about any of your apps. :-)

MahaDevi design

This app really helps us put multiple items on sale and some for a limited time! saves a lot of time.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app! Bold Discounts is a great way to easily put a sale on your store. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! By the way, I really love your Ayita fringe cardigan!

PC Traders Ltd

Great app that lets us run discounts across our categories with ease would give it 10 stars if i could - it wants me to write more than 100 characters but I think i have said enough :)

April 3, 2019

Thanks for the review! Great use of the app on your home page; those computer discounts look very enticing. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or comments. :-)

Micheo Music

I used this app for creating a Gear Mania Sale in our shopify store and had great results. High fives and Two thumbs up! Great App

March 25, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review; we're glad that our discount app is meeting your business' needs! Best of luck with future sales, and please let us know if you need any assistance. Absolutely love the look of your red metallic Yamaha bass, by the way.

Metals And Supplies de México

Very nice and helpfull service by Jonnathan. Sin requerirle utilizar el idioma español el identificó que el sitio era Mexicano y asesoró en lengua nativa.

March 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you need any further help. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83