Overall rating Based on 59 reviews
This doesn't work. We were using it for our site www.lotzdeal.com. We also asked for support help but no response
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear you experienced a delay in your support request. I checked your ticket, and it seems that the problem had been related to the incorrect installation. Our team managed to fix this in less than 24 hours since your first reply. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and will do our best to improve this resolution time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need our help. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for giving the app a second chance. We are sure it will bring your business extra value!
This app was a huge waste of time. They edited code on our theme and the app did not work properly. After we reverted to saved version it caused a lot of other problems which cost us 20+ hours to fix!! I would not recommend this app for the following reasons.
1. We were very clear about how we wanted a handling fee added to our website and was told it was possible. Once we downloaded the app and gave them access to our code they made changes and told us the fee was possible but not in the way we had wanted (after messaging with their support and confirming it was possible before giving them access to our code). I found this to be dishonest and an attempt by them to sell us the app instead of being honest upfront.
2. The app requires you to change the code of your store. This is the only app i have found that requires you to change code in your theme. Most professional apps are developed in a way that does not require this.
3. No live support. When the function did not work properly there was no way for us to reverse the changes, we had to wait for them to get on line and trust they would fix it. Only email back and forth after hours of waiting.
4. The handling fee function did not work the way they sold it to us. Orders under $50 were supposed to have $5 handling fee. We tested it multiple times adding items to the cart and removing items and the fee is not consistent. There were times the cart was over $50 and it would add the fee. There were times the cart was under $50 and it would not add the fee.
Unprofessional app and sold in dishonest way. If they only told us the app would not do exactly what we wanted it would have saved everyone time and one less negative review. Instead they were more concerned with getting another download and monthly fee.
Their 4.3 rating says a lot. After a lot of trial and error with shopify apps I won't be using any apps with less than 4.9 going forward.
We’re extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties. We thoroughly investigated your ticket and please find our comments below.
1) Your initial request was to add a fee for all orders under a specific amount. The thing is that our app can do this without any issues. Please, take into account that Shopify doesn’t allow adding extra fees as a separate row in the checkout as you wanted. Our team didn’t make a promise to set it up this way.
2) Also, fees couldn’t be added without theme code modification due to Shopify API restrictions. Other top and popular apps require code modification as well. You can find a detailed description of how to make changes on Shopify App store listing. Also, we provide installation and uninstallation services free of charge for all customers.
3) Besides contact email we have live chat support. You can find the live chat icon in the right bottom corner of the screen.
4) After reviewing your ticket we’ve found out that when we installed the app, the modal cart was disabled in your store. Then it seems someone on your end enabled it and the fee didn’t apply correctly to the qualifying orders. Please note that our tech team always verify the installation before notifying our customers.
Also, you mentioned that you reverted your theme to the previously saved version and you had lots of issues. The thing is that our code could not be the reason for any issue if you restore the previously saved version since it wasn’t installed there before. Moreover, our installation guide has quite detailed descriptions of what code is implemented to quickly find the code that should be removed. Our team also offers free uninstallation service for all customers.
Please, contact us at email or live chat. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back as a customer.
We used this app to add processing fees in our shop for 6 months. But it works on and off, some transaction it works some transaction it doesn't. Resulted in us losing significant portion of our margin.
This is a fraudulent offer, after a week requesting help for the installation, they tell me that their application only works in the Shopify store, but not in the purchase buttons that one inserts in their own website. This last I realized myself because their technical support did not have the slightest idea of why the product did not work. I do not recommend it.