UpCharge: Surcharges & Fees

UpCharge: Surcharges & Fees

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Mageworx
4.3
March 3, 2022

Great app, responsive support. Only issue is that it wasn't clear this would not work for adding brokerage, tariff & customs fee as % of cart total. I was hoping to use this to add our prepaid customs and tariff costs, as we export to USA from Canada and we prepay all of the extra costs involved with crossing border. It does calculate the fee but I expected the fee could be shown as a line item after subtotal, or at least as last item in the cart. Instead it's simply mixed in with cart items. So in conclusion, only useful for 'Optional' fees such as add a service, custom add-on, insurance etc...

VR Supplies®
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 20, 2022

This app is amazing! BUT we cant use it as it is not set up for Australian States! PLEASE can you do a upgrade on it!

Able Westchem
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 30, 2020

Is it possible to use this app to build conditions from Order Tags, rather than Customer Tags? I have apps that add details of ongoing orders to tags, and I want to be able to specify different payment criteria based on those tags. Those other apps do not add these tags to Customer Tags - only Order Tags.

Pro2Call
Time spent using app: 11 days
Mageworx replied June 1, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to create fees based on Order Tags. Please note that fees are applied on the cart page and the app may process the data based on the product, cart or customer account attributes. After a fee is applied, it's passed to the Order admin as a product. So it's impossible to connect the app logic with any existing orders or an order that has not been submitted yet.

In case of any questions please let us know.

February 26, 2020

Great app!
There are some bug but don't worry you will get the support service very well. They have solved all my problems very fast.

Greenspaces.id
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Mageworx replied February 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Have a great day.

November 29, 2019

In the computer hardware retail business profit margins are super low and competition is fierce. This app helps us to keep our prices at competitive levels whilest protecting us against lost funds due to transaction fees from payment gateways.

The support team takes pride in their work and the level of profesionalism and product / app expertiese is something I haven't seen in a long time.

Thanks guys! Keep it up! I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Titangaming Ltd