Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Sole Bliss USA

We use this app to filter the products on our collection pages and it's perfect! Easily customized, looks great on the page and very customer friendly.
Customer Care team is fantastic too! Thanks!

FELGKONGEN

I do not know where to start, This is the best app I have used to filter my products.
Great customer service, quick response and quick help with what I needed!
I would really recommend everyone to use this app if you really need a filter app, I have personally downloaded other filter apps, but none of them worked as expected.
Globo filter was the best of all, I will always use this app. this is the app I want to spend my money on compared to other filter apps. Thank you so much for a great customer service and thank you for your help Highly recommend :)))

Mighty Small

I've found this application very flexible, and new features have been added over the last year. The support are also very responsive and have helped on a few tweaks to help it integrate into a seamless experience - would definitely recommend!

LUXTERO

They helped me solve an issue with the website very efficiently. Love this filter, thank you! I recommend it as the price/quality ratio is incredible.

Illusions Lingerie

A spectacular app that has saved us a COUNTLESS amount of work. The team also assisted us with the implementation in a very timely manner. Highly recommend the app as its simple to use and packed with features. The team has maintained a passion to help with each and every query I have had. Couldn't be happier to have this team behind my site!

Sethi

The app support team was super helpful and responded to our questions and fixed our edits super quickly!

The End Label

I've been using this app for a while now. Recently had some issues when I was building a new theme. Reached out to the customer service and Helen was super helpful! It's a great app!!

Stage 9 Secrets

Good app. Does what it says it does with support being there and timely when you need it. The overall features & functionalities deliver an elevated customer experience for a reasonable fee. So far I think that's help us close out on some sales, making it easier for our customers to find what they are looking for - and for us to display it better to them. Thanks for the great service.

Go Natural-New

Very good app, I sent an email and were super quick to respond. Excellent work that was done to help

SAVE THE WAVE®

I am not often that leaving the review, but this app is just amazing. It helped me so much to visualise my products. Thanks to smart filter, that you can set up the way you want. I was impressed by option to make my photos "moving", when the user would like to review the product, it showed the product from both sides, which gives better understanding of the product. Moreover, I was impressed by customer service. They reacted immediately and helped me to solve all my questions and issues. I was struggling with integration to my Shopify theme, but the team assisted me with coding and solved everything for me. It's just amazing. I highly recommend this app to everyone, who would like to provide their customers with the best experience on their website. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33