4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product filtering and search capabilities. They praise its customizable features, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and quick problem-solving. The app is also valued for managing large product catalogs effectively and blending with the store's design. Merchants believe it offers a good balance between cost and functionality.

June 11, 2020

The absolute BEST customer service -- super quick and helps integrate to your theme. Also this filter bar is super helpful for our customers!!

MINIMALE ANIMALE
January 19, 2022

The app is great, it has added so much to our website in functionality. And the support team is amazing, they get back to you very quickly with step by step instructions. Very happy

RUNFASTER
February 5, 2022

They have been great and so incredibly helpful. Anytime, I've reached out Globo quickly responded and assisted me in with anything I've need. Great app and fantastic customer service!

Gingiberi
February 6, 2022

The team at Globo is super helpful and responsive. They always are able to fix my problems when I have them. I recommend this app if you need filters for your shop - they can fix anything!

Lineage Jewelry
January 29, 2021

I love this app! Even though I had some problems when setting it up, the support team was super helpful, answered my emails in less than 24 hours and helped me set everything up super quickly! Thanks!!

Vintonomy
Edited May 18, 2022

The app works perfectly on my 2 expansion stores and Helen from Customer Service has helped me set it up just the way that I wanted. Excellent CS!

TEAMM8 Australia
March 29, 2022

This is such a great app to use for my store. The staff there are also very friendly and helpful! Thank you so much :)

thirteenlooks
Singapore
October 8, 2020

Bon support technique. Cette application nous a permis de trier les produit et permettre à nos clients de retrouver leur produit facilement

POLIER : Compteur électrique, centrale de mesure, transformateur de courant
France
May 3, 2022

Great app and easy to use. Excellent support. Very quick response form the Globo support team and helped to solve some issues quickly.

Tenova Pharmaceuticals
January 17, 2022

The app is easy to use and customize. The customer service team is pleasant and responds quickly and efficiently to my requests.

Maria Di Telo