Smart Product Filter & Search

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

magicdream-shop

Highly recommend ! The customer support is awesome. Anna and Helen solve issue quickly within 1 day. We are waiting the metafield filters to say that this app is perfect :)

RUNFASTER

The app is great, it has added so much to our website in functionality. And the support team is amazing, they get back to you very quickly with step by step instructions. Very happy

FIELD + SUPPLY

Great customer service. Very quick to respond and they were able to make a customization for me very quickly.

PARO STORE

Super simple to use and really responsive and quick feedback. They've been incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

bestelpadel.nl

After purchasing this app, something had to be changed in my own template. Support has handled this wonderfully and implemented everything neatly to my liking. Class for Support, I can recommend to everyone!

WOVENSOULS

First - I'm a non-techie so it takes me some time to figure it all out. In the case of apps like filters, there is some logic to be thought through. The other app I tried had logic that was not easy but I'd worked through it and learned. But things would not appear elegantly on the screens and the entire admin was turning messy. So I tried this one. And it was such a delight! It just felt like the logic was next-generation - maybe it was developed later and therefore already more systematic. It is a fantastic app - easy to use and delivers amazing value addition to my store - allowing viewers to filter by all the possible parameters they might consider important. Customer service was also super & quick. Also looked for other apps they make - I already have 'related products' and sadly none of the others are needed. If they make others - I'll surely be trying them. because for ALL apps, logic is the most important factor for how well it works for the store.

Maria Di Telo

The app is easy to use and customize. The customer service team is pleasant and responds quickly and efficiently to my requests.

97th Vintage

I have been using this app for well over a year now, and have been recently seeing the performance of this app drop dramatically! The app crashes, meaning your filters on your website will not work, load or appear. The Sync button fails, and you are left waiting hours-on-end for a response from the App developers with a fix, which makes you lose out on sales and gives your customer a bad experience. Do not bother with this app. Find an alternative. I am.

CLUM

The products take a while to sync sometimes and you have to do it manually, but this app is the best value for money on the market. I had a problem and the customer service was very fast and effective. I highly recommend it. ☺️

Certified Jewelry NYC

A great free tool, on top of that they offer amazing service and will go beyond what you would expect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62