Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PREMIER TIRES & WHEELS

This App is easily the best on the market. Easy to use and the lowest price for a similar solution. But the #1 thing I got to say is the customer service is top notch! Their development team can tweak things unbelievably fast and provide you with exactly what you need. 5/5, 100 out of 100! These guys rock!

Brews Bros

Time spent using app Over 2 years

When this app is working, it works great - but when it's not working, good luck converting any customers! Doesn't sync automatically, and when it does it sets all of our product settings back to default, so I have to log a ticket to have them sort it (which can take a few days). The app must be down at the moment because I can't even access it, subsequently some of our pages are taking actual minutes to load. Had to download another app to speed the website up just to be able to make sales still while we are looking for an alternative. It's rare this happens but when it does its a complete nightmare. Make sure you check your website every day for speed/check the filters are on all the correct pages ect. EDIT: Have since spoken with Helen who has helped improve our experience and has been a big help. All issues seem to be sorted for now, fingers crossed it stays this way!

mypure.co.uk

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app and even better support. Help always on hand and requests turned around really quickly. Not sure how you do it but keep up the good work :)

Better Tights

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is very useful, we did experience some minor issues with it clashing with Shopify functions but the support team are EXCELLENT and get the issues resolved immediately. Would recommend if you need a filter app!

MIKI HOUSE Outlet Official

Customer service was excellent.
They responded to our requests accurately, quickly, and kindly.
I have never received such excellent customer service support. I would recommend this app to everyone.

@SHOPMARRINCOSTELLO

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app and its respective team are the BEST! So helpful, so efficient and quick with their customer service — and the search/filter app has increased sales tenfold. Thank you GLOBO team! xx

ORA THE PEOPLE

Location Italy

Very good app with a friendly interface. Its functionalities are evident from the get-go and it's easy to set up. The customer support is relentless, those guys don't stop until they solve the problem. Also, the app offers a free plan for smaller businesses: recommended.

TheFunctionalJoint

Location Australia

Look this would probably be a 5 but I've started with this app and my main reason for giving this rating is because of there swift support and help through the setup. I'm pretty sure we are going to be extremely happy with it's functionality going forward but we've just installed it. Thank you again for all your kind and helpful support guys. Appreciate it!

Sunshine Belle

Location Australia

Great app with good filtering options. Super helpful support team if you have any questions. Highly recommend.

Robinson Instruments

Location New Zealand

I wanted to adjust the app to suit a specific aspect of my custom website theme and was not able to do this through the settings options.
I sent them an email and their response was timely and considerate towards the issue I was having. In the same day they were able to resolve my issue with haste and professionalism.
All stores with multiple items should have some method for filtering through them and the customer service team, as well as the developers make this filter app an easy 'Yes!'

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82