4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, full-text search, and ability to manage large product catalogs. It's user-friendly, easy to integrate, and performs reliably even with extensive catalogs. The support team is praised for their quick, efficient problem-solving and ability to provide custom solutions. Many have found the app to be a valuable solution to various Shopify store issues, with fair pricing for the features and support offered.

March 26, 2024

This app made us lose thousands of dollars. Bugs never stop. Products disappear every now and then. You have to contact their support to fix the issues.

We were very patient and used it for more than 4 months. Eventually we got fed-up.

Superior Vacuums
Almost 4 years using the app
March 28, 2024

VERY FAST RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!

UNTOUCHED UNITED
Hong Kong SAR
Over 3 years using the app
April 7, 2024

We faced an small issue with search results, we contacted the support and the issue was solved, the support really works!

Heat & Cool
About 3 years using the app
April 10, 2024

Quick fix and reply, super recommended!

Cometa Plus
Italy
Almost 3 years using the app
April 8, 2024

I highly recommend this filter app. They have all the features you need, the app functions exactly the way it should and their customer service is top notch.
I would like to thank Helen who helped us extensively and with much patience until all of our requests for customization were fulfilled and it was done exactly the way we needed. Any small errors or minor adjustments were quickly adjusted. Whatever you're looking for, they will find a way to do.

Secret Wine Door
France
Over 2 years using the app
April 10, 2024

The GO-TO filter app I rely on to connect my customers with what they're looking for in a catalogue of over 3000 products.

ZabaTV
About 2 years using the app
March 12, 2024

Consiglio l'app per diversi aspetti, il costo più basso rispetto alle altre, la possibilità di tradurre con facilità gli attributi, la possibilità di filtrare per collezione, raggruppare i tag ecc

5 stelle

PER.FASHION
Italy
Over 2 years using the app
April 2, 2024

I've been using this app 4 times already and they're quickly correcting and responding to my requests.
It's such an amazing app and if anyone is thinking about it please use it.

JOSEPH AND STACEY
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
February 26, 2024

Heel goed en snel geholpen, hadden een probleem met het zoeken op de site.

LEEF mode en accessoires
Netherlands
Over 3 years using the app
February 16, 2024

I am using the app for a couple of years now and I only can highly recommend this app and it would have gotten more stars, if there were more!
The color swatches can be customized with color or image and everything else can be customized as well.
The support is extremly helpful and quick, they solves my requests within less than 24 hour.
Perfect, love it!