Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Clothing Click

Great app it does what it says, and support was really wonderful - thank you very much to Helen and the developers!

BBYSTOR

Great support, they helped me change the product layout just the way I wanted. And the product filter is easily set up. Would most certainly recommend as a product filter to your store.

Justladyz

Great customer support, highly responsive. The team have been very helpful. Very Good app.Thanks a lot

With Nothing Underneath

Great customer support, to create the look and feel of our site. The team have been very helpful. Good app.

Animiow

The app is simple to set up and it works perfectly! What a kind and talented team! I had so many tricky requests and they all solved, while some of other apps just told me they couldn’t help. I’d give 10 stars if I could. Definitely the best team on Shopify!!!

ArtFan

Great product and an extremely helpful support team. I would highly recommend this app if your theme doesn't have a good filter option. They also have a great form builder that i use as well.

Instabee

We had an issue with an old top ranking filter so we had to find a new filter fast!!, we decided to try out Globo's filter. Their UI is on par with the top filter app we used before, we did not feel like we missed anything, but even had a better experience - They offered us great support, checked on us on a daily basis and made sure everything is working as we wanted. Thank you Helen and your Dev team

LuggagePro

Very nice app and outstanding customer service.
Fast response and very willing to help out with our requests.

Lcouturedesigns

Absolutely brilliant app for filters and exactly what I was looking for. I have few tweaks needed and raised with support. Would definitely recommend . Last few days the support received in fixing the issues was beyond excellent and support teams across the world should learn, amazing job team!!!

Eleventy Milano B2B

I have installed this app on 4 sites! Fast and always available support. They solved all the problems in less than a day. I absolutely recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42