Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Lcouturedesigns

Absolutely brilliant app for filters and exactly what I was looking for. I have few tweaks needed and raised with support. Would definitely recommend . Last few days the support received in fixing the issues was beyond excellent and support teams across the world should learn, amazing job team!!!

Eleventy Milano B2B

I have installed this app on 4 sites! Fast and always available support. They solved all the problems in less than a day. I absolutely recommend this app!

MidSoleNYC

Amazing app helped tremendously, would definitely recommend. Additionally, support is A1 if you ever have any questions or encounter an issue.

Para Mi - All about the trousers

Awesome Plugin, works 100% and support is great if you want something the fix they do it right away!

Pintar Números

It is for me the best application of filters, with the best possible attention and customization. The technical service is wonderful. 100% recommendable.

womenboutique

This is my favorite filter app!!! It really helps me a lot! And the customer service team is really nice!

KNOK

We have had some problem with this app using with translation app. But customer service team tackled the issue very well. Thank you Helen!

Sole Bliss USA

We use this app to filter the products on our collection pages and it's perfect! Easily customized, looks great on the page and very customer friendly.
Customer Care team is fantastic too! Thanks!

FELGKONGEN

I do not know where to start, This is the best app I have used to filter my products.
Great customer service, quick response and quick help with what I needed!
I would really recommend everyone to use this app if you really need a filter app, I have personally downloaded other filter apps, but none of them worked as expected.
Globo filter was the best of all, I will always use this app. this is the app I want to spend my money on compared to other filter apps. Thank you so much for a great customer service and thank you for your help Highly recommend :)))

Mighty Small

I've found this application very flexible, and new features have been added over the last year. The support are also very responsive and have helped on a few tweaks to help it integrate into a seamless experience - would definitely recommend!