Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search,smart search

UNCU London™

Wonderful experience so far. Helen has been more than helpful in getting our customisation done etc. Love the features so far so easy and user friendly. Thanks again!

Creatures of XIX

great app and the team were super helpful setting up. They really helped me out and its great functionality for the website :)

Indecisive

Eric and his team are brilliant! They helped me set up the app so it performs EXACTLY how I want it to and I have no doubt it will improve our overall customer experience! I'm currently using 3 apps by Globo and I can only spek positively about them and I highly recommend them!

worldofsuperheroesuk

Amazing, Really helpful service when I had a small problem or a question... we are all set up and it is easy to use. It was also the only app that I could find that supported my theme!

Dayjour

Awesome Support.
I am having some compatibility issue with my theme and support team fixed it in a short time.
Recommended.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Giordana Cycling

The team here is super helpful. Provides quick add to cart option for our shoppers. You do have to manually sync products from time to time if you're re-organizing a collection, but so far we've really enjoyed this app and it's features.

behno

We had issue with this app in our theme layout, we wrote to the support and they answered rather quickly and fixed this issue.

Black Book Fashion

I just installed it and it was an easy task. I had an issue with the layout of my theme and the support team fixed it. The only thing is not so great is that you need to manually synchronise the products in their app, otherwise it would be a 5 star review.

Bohemama | Breastfeeding and Maternity Clothing

I've had this app for about a year and I've been happy with it. I've recently realised it was having issues with my reviews app so I contacted the them and they replied within 20mins and spent the next 24hrs creating an integration. I'm very impressed with how promptly they sorted out the issue. Great work!