Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

KEIKI CPH

I've been using this app for a while now and I'm really happy with it. Customer service has been really helpful too. Would recommend!

greenleif.sg

Customer service is the best. Immediate response and solution. Easy to setup and multiple filter options available.

Luna Sky

This app is fantastic, great functionality and we have it customised to really suit our store. The customer support has been outstanding, a big thank you to Helen and team!

SugarCane Jeans

USE THIS APP TO MAKE IT EASIER SHOPPING AND THEN ASKED FOR FURTHER 2 WORK CUSTOMIZATION WHICH WAS CARRIED OUT PROFESSIONALLY AND IN A TIMELY MANNER. HAPPY WITH HOW IT LOOKS AND WORKS

FUNDEALS.COM.AU

Great app, works as required and also great tech support. I wanted to integrate 3rd party app into the filters and the team looked into the issue immediately and successfully completed the integration.

California Gold Nutrition

Very good filter and search app, I wish they can allow product ranking but except that, everything else is satisfying.

KEECH

"My favorite Shopify filter app....by far!!!!". The customer service is reactive, attentive and very friendly.

Shoe Palace

This app is crazy-amazing value! It provides functionality that users expect (product filtering) which is not provided by Shopify due to it being tag-based. This app works on BOTH the search results and on the collection pages. The app is very, very configurable for the money, too. The integration (data feed) is simple and seamless through the app, although sometimes it needs a manual sync. It even gets sales data from Shopify so that users can sort by Best Selling. When we have run into any glitches, their support has been super friendly and responsive. I really cannot understand the problems other reviewers claim. We are a mid-size Shopify Plus business (growing to enterprise) with a huge catalog and, sometimes, huge traffic. This app by Globo has held up VERY well!

Mid-Ulster Rotating Electrics Ltd

I love this software, well woth the small monthly cost. If you ever need support it is extremely fast & very efficient. if only all companieswere like this. 10 out of 10 guys & girls :)

YITAI

Very easy to navigate and the customer service is amazing. They took care of my issues within a 24 hour period.