Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

QENZ Store

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app 1 minute

Very useful and user friendly app. Very good customer service and very responsive. Helen has been answering all our concerns to satisfaction.

OYOY LIVING DESIGN

Location Denmark

Great service ! flexible and fast to resolve the issues we had. Can definitely recommend. Nice to deal with professional people.

LOCO Scooters

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Having a great experience with this app and the team. Provided customisation to our collection pages on request which added even more value. Highly recommend.

Skiing Fucks

Good app, great support. It works well on my shopify store. They helped me fix the bugs that came up when I installed it and now it works great.

Nuance Studios

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app and great support team. Got a customised version for my website finished free of charge for within a day.

happymana

Location China

When i find there is a problem with my filter set, the customer service solved it quickly,thanks a lot, iwill pay for it ,em

MANILO

Location Switzerland

Die Smart Product Filter & Search App ist super. Die Implementation geht schnell, man kann sie ans Shopify Theme anpassen, man kann die Sprache einstellen. Und last but not least: der Support hat mir super schnell und unkompliziert geholfen, um eine meine Fragen zu beantworten. DANKE

MJWholesale.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very helpful tech support. They are very smart and ready to help! Great app with great support, what else do you need?

The Juice Beauty Store

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is great and the support team is very responsive and helpful with our requests and issues that we faced.

Or Many - Fine Art Photography

Location Israel

I added Smart Product Filter & Search app by Globo to my website almost two weeks ago and replaced other filter app from other company.
The system is much easier to use and more dynamic, option for multi language, the support team helped me all the way with specific issues that were related to my website and there filter so it will be completely integrated with the design and the site.
All this support was even before I was subscribed and only in trail mode.
Thank you for everything ! very recommended !