Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hello Pet

Great app! It does what I want in a product filter. Customer service is amazing. Very quick and helpful.

Mat Sanders

Absolute best support! The filter works great with a complicated product selection like ours. I was able to use CSS to make it look beautiful. When I needed a few little tweaks like keeping the filtering sticky for a better experience, the team jumped in and had it done within literal minutes. Absolutely would recommend.

Aampere

Location Germany

App offers great possibilites. When anything was unclear, I experienced a very good customer support.

Maison Vide

I have been looking for a filter app for a while. After testing many, I finally decided to go with SPF. Support is excellent - fast and will try helping you within their means. Cost wise - probably one of the better priced apps as they based it on active products rather than all products unlike other apps. Helps save money at the start of a project. Perfect for a large store with many products and collections.

Lunasea Clothing

Location Australia

I only give this app 5 stars because that is all it allows. I would give more if I was able. Not only does the app work exactly as I needed, the customer service team a simply amazing. They were extremely helpful and very quick to assist. I highly recommend.

INA*REI

Location Spain

Great customer support. Was not fully compatible with our theme and we needed some extra features, the support team fixed everything and added the new features very fast (for example they added the option of not showing the filter when using a mobile).

Sturdy Sports

Location Australia

I have been using this App from more than 3 years now. The support has been amazing from Helen & Her Team. The App is so customizable to meet my business needs and I can add different filter types for all the hundreds of collections I have. I am really happy with this app.

Therafit Shoe

The team at Globo was amazing and got their tool to work well with our theme collection look and feel!

DRESSYOURPARENTS

Location Netherlands

Altijd zeer behulpzaam en snel oplossingen en antwoorden. Daar houden we van! Omdat er zoveel mogelijk is, is het soms even zoeken naar waar je moet zijn, maar ook daar wordt je snel mee geholpen.

solventdirect

This developer should be in charge of making and approving all Shopify apps. Never have I used an app that did exactly what I expected plus more. I didn’t even need to watch a tutorial. The ability to exclude certain collections plus other customization features make this an absolute must for an e-commerce store. I’m beyond satisfied, thank you!