Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ascent Outdoors

great app, works perfect. We were able to customize some of the main filters that we needed to show on our website collections.

Coolperx

This app and its dev team have been amazing. The ability to add new filtering by metafields is incredibly useful. The customer service I've received thus far has been responsive, quick, and effective. Highly recommended.

Frauenschuh.com

Location Austria

Die App ist sehr übersichtlich aufgebaut und der Support ist einmalig. Es werden Anfragen sofort und mit Hilfe von Beispielen gelöst.

Nellie’s Kloset

I love this app. It had allowed me to personalize my website the exact way I want it to be with filters and color swatches. 100% recommend. Customer service is EXCELLENT as well!

Leckar Foods

Location Bulgaria

The app does exactly what I need it to do - beautifully and conveniently helps the customer choose a product. The app has a very user-friendly setup that I can understand. The support is very responsive and helps almost instantly.

Essa Eyewear

Super fast and great support team. They were able to fulfill my request with such ease. Would definitely recommend for your shop!

Skhoop of Scandinavia

Super great app! The smart filters make navigating our site way easier for our customers. Support is quick too!

ENAÏM STORE

Location France

Great app ! loads of customisation options ! the support is super responsive, and receptive would recomend it 100%

The Hype Chamber

App works great! And if you encounter any difficulties their team will help you pretty much instantly. Im beyond satisfied

U.S. Polo Assn. Danmark

Location Denmark

Their support staff is very timely with replies and solutions. I have had several interactions with them, and they found culprits outside of their ecosystem and assisted in correcting. Thank you.