4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product filtering and search capabilities. They praise its customizable features, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and quick problem-solving. The app is also valued for managing large product catalogs effectively and blending with the store's design. Merchants believe it offers a good balance between cost and functionality.

December 28, 2023

Great working app and very fast fixes

Sophies.dk
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
January 5, 2024

This is the perfect app for those for whom Shopify's standard filters are not quite enough.

The filtering function is very clear and easy to use.

I had a conflict with another app in my environment, but the support for resolving the issue was responsive and thorough.

I think the price is appropriate and will continue to use it.

I look forward to updates.

これは、Shopify標準のフィルターでは全く物足りないという人に最適なアプリです。

ボクモワイン
Japan
19 days using the app
January 2, 2024

10/10 Works great and the customer service s great. We had a problem setting up the filters, and Helen helped us review and finish setting up in the most efficient way.
We recommend the app.

Urban Echo
Mexico
24 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Smart Product is the perfect filtering app-- balanced between user friendly and feature loaded, plus very sleek appearance. I tried three similar apps but could not make them work properly for my needs, or they looked sloppy on my site. Best of all, when I ran into a question, I had an immediate response from Support with the issue resolved within hours! THANK YOU HELEN!!

STONED HEARTS 777
About 20 hours using the app
November 1, 2023

The customer support is very helpful. It was a good experience working with them. The filtering app is attractive and user-friendly, and the dev team was happy to customize the design to match my site's color scheme. It definitely makes my store look more professional.

The only downside was that it was not possible to separate variants on the Collections Page, so when you sort by price all the variants are bunched together which means that they are not in the correctly sorted price order.

Health Orchard
November 23, 2023

Smart Product Filter & Search has proven to be an invaluable addition to my Shopify store. It enhances the user experience, streamlines product searches, and offers a level of customization that sets it apart. Highly recommended for any store looking to improve search functionality and customer satisfaction.

Dwyers Electrical
Ireland
January 3, 2024

Quick response!
and help me with any request I need

bubbles-online
Israel
November 20, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing outstanding customer support from the team behind this app, and I am compelled to share my positive experience. The speed and efficiency with which they addressed my query were nothing short of remarkable. The support team's responsiveness made me feel valued as a user.

Moreover, the app itself is a gem. Its user-friendly interface is a breath of fresh air, making navigation a breeze.

Kudos to the team for not only creating an exceptional app but also for delivering immediate and reliable customer support. It's evident that they prioritize user satisfaction, making this app my top choice for convenience and efficiency. Highly recommend it to anyone seeking a search and filter App.

Laasya Trends
2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

The customer support has been amazing. Helen is very knowledgeable and the response time is really fast.

Forza Sports
2 months using the app
December 21, 2023

Very useful app with nice features and very helpful support, that can always help you with problems or customisation.

Secundo