Smart Product Filter & Search

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bay Bridesmaid

Quick support and straight forward app. Have change from another to this one and it's working great and is more simple.

Bikerr

Globo's apps have been a great way to add awesome features to our store prior to any significant investments in development. Their service team is great with responding to requests within 24 hours and have helped us resolve every request we've had so far! Keep up the great work guys.

Ezysale.nl

The app is GREAT very useful I had a few issues but Customer service response quick and helpt me with the issue is had within 24hours eveything was solved

La Casa de Meubel

Used this app to install a filter on my website since im working with over 700 products. Very useful app. Had a few issues during my set-up proces. One of the app specialist helped me out with all my questions. would recommend 11/10!

Scent Seek

Working great with my debut theme. Support modified the filter to adjust with my other apps. Customer service response and issues are usually fixed within 24 hour business hours.

Kaira | Arlo Authorised Premium Reseller

Amazing support and app are user-friendly. Whenever we faced any issue be it store integration or app customization, the support team is always there to help.

Green Me Up GmbH

Easy installation and great flexibility. We needed a few customizations that their brilliant service took care of very fast and efficient. Works like charm.

Okanagan Disc Supply

The ease of use and customization was perfect for our shop. The true value in this application is the amazing support team. They ensured that this application met our needs and had multiple touch points before calling the implementation completed. Will definitely continue utilizing this application and build upon it!

USPORTO

Great app with almost all required functionalities that we needed for filters, support team is great they helped us to fix and customize many things. Suggestion for dev : Search can be improved.

bentelinn home

The app does not perform well. Our Theme is Empire. Many items appear in other places in the shop compared to manual sorting in the the admin. They Sync simply does not work fast enough. Further on they cannot program the filter in such a way that 5 categories (top down in item quantities) are shown, and the rest will be shown once you expand the filter.
Edit: We try to install it a second time - it seems it has big troubles with categories - not showing the latest changes (from the last 24 hours!).
Edit2: During the sync - not a single item within a category is visible! The sync takes up to 6 minutes!