Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Aquahide UK

Installed the app and worked straight away although a few little bugs, all sorted out very promptly by support. Great app and easy to use.

sizes.gr

Very good Support, super application, thank you very much!!! I have installed the application since November 2019 and everything goes great. Continue like this!

PIVOROZVOZ

App itself is not great not terrible but support is THE BEST, They helped us do the things we came up with, they're great! Thank you Sarah

FEARLESS INSIDE

I purchased this app to make it easier to search the multiple products within my store- it does the trick! I've had a few issues with product pictures disappearing in the store, but Emma and the team always come through and help correct any bugs! I'll continue providing updates as I continue to use the app and work with the team. I Recommend.

Jenny's Pick

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

Jaffi's

Exactly what we needed!! An easy way for customers to sort hundreds of products to their desired brand, size, color, etc. Great app!

I enjoyed the long free trial period... it helped me gain confidence in the app without feeling pressured!!! Super great way to build confidence and trust. I always cancel an application if it is not easy to use or if I don't have the ability to see its potential for my business.

The price is super reasonable and you are able to adjust your subscription based on the size of your shop - BRAVO! Giving us little guys a chance. We pay $12/M for sorting capabilities up to 1000 products. The cheaper option is $9/M which is AMAZING.

The App was super easy to connect to my online shop - we use FLOW as our theme. Check it out at jaffis.com. Very pleased with the customization aspects of the application. LOVE the quick shop option and how it looks - very sophisticated.

Totally recommend! Great customer service if you need help.

Socky Socky Socks

Awesome customer service. Quickly solved a little bug on my website. Highly recommended to anyone wants a product filter.

KUNOKA bvba

Great app and absolutely great, helpful and fast support. I can strongly recommend to use this app for the filter functionality

valle & vik

Great app, with quick and super helpful support. Any issues that I have had along the way they have been there to help. I have tried other Filter Apps before this, but this is by far the best in intergration and support.
Would recommend to anyone needing a product filer tool!

Iotti Gioielli

The filter works great and it is really easy to set up. The customer support is very helpful!! I strongly recommend it