Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Prime Outdoor Toys

Excellent app. Creates beautiful filters and the support team are super helpful. They even adjust the code for me on my account to make a change that I requested! Well done guys!

Love Memora

This might be one of the best filter apps out there. Although there is much to improve in terms of advanced filtering function, but overall it is a great app! The customer support is impressive and this alone deserves a 5 star!

Astorethstore

Overall the app is user-friendly. Quick response from the team. Guidance has been provided in a timely manner, Great customer service. I will recommend this application to any clothing store within Shopify.

Piyama

We haven't got this app live yet but the service I've received regarding some customisation has been outstanding! 5 stars for communication. Thank you

HSHK

Very easy to use! The setup is so easy. Customer service is very helpful and the response time is fast.

GlobalWeebs

dawg they really took a whole 10 minutes to fix a problem that would have crippled my mind for weeks. customer service go brrrrr

kapok

amazing customer service, great app! very easy to install the app, and they have great customer support team that provide very fast support to help us solve all the UI issues. we highly recommend this app!!

CreativeGuild

Very intuitive app that is easy to to use and set up. Developer friendly and an amazing support team! This app has great tag filtering to get as detailed of filtering as needed. Supports multiple languages and you can group tags or variants together and give them a new name. My fav by far!

reLoveMe.ch

Amazing support, great app!
We‘re still in the free trial phase and had some questions and smaller issues which all got fixed within hours. Absolutely amazing support and we will for sure keep on using the app

Peter Jo Kids - Sustainable Fashion

We've been using the app for a month or so and it's helpful. Easy to install and integrate. Possible to adjust features. Meets our needs