Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Bocane.com

Great app and great support! Quick reply and help every time. I use this app on two of my stores and I would choose it again.
Highly recommended!

Aux Petites Quenottes

I use this app to filter products for a client's clothing shop. The app do the trick and the support was very kind and efficient with all my enquiries :)

Teehaus Martin

Five Stars especially for the customer service. I am building a new shop and has some issues matching the colors of the app to my shop desingn. the customer service team did a great job fixing this for me in very short time. I am very happy with the result and i am confident this will work great once the shop is online.

Investable Oceans

I like the flexibility this app offers for displaying multiple different filters across various collections. There are lots of customization options and you can implement additional options via Liquid coding, if needed. I have not had any major issues and the support team has been responsive to queries and suggestions.

Reismonkey

Great App so far. Im excited for what this will do for my Average order value and conversion rate but it looks very smooth. Cost some work to set up all the tags in the way you want it, but its definiteley an addition!

King Zak

I worked with the app developer to make custom changes to my filter that worked magic for my conversion rate. I highly recommend them.

March 27, 2020

Thank you so much for great review!!👍👍👍
Happy to help! Emma

Bruno Pharma

Awesome Awesome Awesome!
Can not define in words how much i love this App. Every time they are ready to provide the better services and support. Million Kudos for Support. Highly Recommended...!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review 🤩 always happy to help! Helen

ParadimeCoins

The team is very supportive and easy to work with. They have gone above and beyond to always help. Because of them helping, I have decided to contract their paid services for theme edits. Highly recommended

Manhattan Products Deutschland

This app is absolutely essential for us. Without it, we would not be able to run our site. The features are powerful, installation and integration into our theme worked very well, and the few interactions we have had with the Globo Software technical support were all 100% successful. We could not be happier with the product and service. Thank you.

Sports and Geek Unique

This app itself is great and super flexible! The customer service team has been absolutely on point and goes the extra mile to help!