Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lunasea Clothing

Location Australia

I only give this app 5 stars because that is all it allows. I would give more if I was able. Not only does the app work exactly as I needed, the customer service team a simply amazing. They were extremely helpful and very quick to assist. I highly recommend.

INA*REI

Location Spain

Great customer support. Was not fully compatible with our theme and we needed some extra features, the support team fixed everything and added the new features very fast (for example they added the option of not showing the filter when using a mobile).

Sturdy Sports

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been using this App from more than 3 years now. The support has been amazing from Helen & Her Team. The App is so customizable to meet my business needs and I can add different filter types for all the hundreds of collections I have. I am really happy with this app.

Therafit Shoe

The team at Globo was amazing and got their tool to work well with our theme collection look and feel!

DRESSYOURPARENTS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Altijd zeer behulpzaam en snel oplossingen en antwoorden. Daar houden we van! Omdat er zoveel mogelijk is, is het soms even zoeken naar waar je moet zijn, maar ook daar wordt je snel mee geholpen.

solventdirect

Time spent using app About 2 months

This developer should be in charge of making and approving all Shopify apps. Never have I used an app that did exactly what I expected plus more. I didn’t even need to watch a tutorial. The ability to exclude certain collections plus other customization features make this an absolute must for an e-commerce store. I’m beyond satisfied, thank you!

beautybag.ro

Location Romania

Super useful, it allows you to manage each collection page filters individually, and the support is great! Thanks

Forbidden Hill

Location Singapore

Great app and support! The team was very responsive and was quick to help me resolve the issues I had.

3DNet

Location Norway

This amazing app. Easy to use and great support. Helen and Hanna helped us out with several customizations to make the app work seamlessly with our store. Highly recommended!

AchievePrime

Location Germany

So many possibilities to sort and filter. The support team is really helpful and easy to reach. Absolutely recommend this app!