Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Hopeless Botanics

Recently had an issue with the app and the team were so quick to help and wonderful to deal with. I really appreciated the great customer service, thank you Helen, Hanna and team.

Pretties-eShop

The support team is very enthusiastic to help us and follow up the problem so quickly. The problem was fixed.

Mon Bazar

Great Support!
They always helped me very quickly! and solved every problem I had. I can really recommend it!

David & Goliath handmade cementtiles

The support of this app is very helpful!
I got assisted as per my concerns and really recommend this app.
Helen and her team did a great job!

ANTHILLfabrics

Best customer support should you encounter something or need a very specific feature. Helen’s been very helpful with our shop pre-launch. Best filter app in the app store.

Ride LEV

Easy to use filter and search, just remember to run sync periodically. Customer Service, particularly Sarah is very helpful and resolves any issues quickly. Recommended.

Jim Rickey

The app itself works great. However, it was not possible for the app to automatically match our original layout on the collection page. The support managed to manually design the collection page to match our original layout with a few misdemeanors. To correct these design issues, we are in contact with support. Even though we´re illustrating with printscreens how the original layout are, they still can´t understand that their take on the original layout doesn´t match. They´re a little bit slow and simply don´t understand what to correct. The app itself is a 5 star. The support is quick to reply but they´re certainly not easy to communicate with. Update: They have found a solution to the design problems and helped us out. Very friendly, fast to communicate with. Next time we hope for a smoother communication in order to be more efficient.

The Freedom State

I've been using this app for over a year and only ever had 1 small issue and the service was swift and the fix within 12 hours!

pulp-shop.co.il

I use the app and customer support . and really enjoy working with them!
They were really corporative and did all the adjustment I ask (and i ask a-lot)

Curated Copenhagen

Using this app to make filters on oor product pages based on tags - works really good! The app runs smoothely and contacting the support is easy and they reply fast.