Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

kidsparlour

One Word! Amazing! this App helped me out so much in making my website so professional and organized! i would highly recommend this to anyone!..Their Customer support is truly one of a kind as well. 5 stars all the way!!!!!

PAVO

There are some important features we are getting through this app and their customer support is also good. But I believe the initial plan could be of lower price.

Polkadots

one of the best app, very cooperative and talented team they have this app is the must have.
Using this app for last 2 years.
Bravo

Contesón

Fast technnical service, and so efective. We love this tool, helps a lot to handle our products easly

Quapi Kidswear

Good app, nice addition for your webshop. If there are problems with the app, they will respond within 24 hours and resolve it quickly.

Budovideos Inc

Great app. Provides functionality that should be in all shopify stores imo. They also provide fast customer service.

Julekompaniet

We use both the search feature and the product filter in our store. Search is dynamic as you type and it's really fast and accurate. In the products page, e use various filters - collections, tags and also colour which works very well both on desktop and mobile. Their support is very helpful and responds quickly to requests.
I'd recommend this app to anyone that needs a powerful search and filtering app for products.

ooOh My

After trying a few apps, I found the Gem. I do not know why this app has any poor rating. We are a small fashion online business and needed a filter for our site which is mobile friendly and desktop friendly. I tried the free version of the is app and didn't take long to find my way around the app. However whenever I hit a problem I sent an email to "contact us" button on the bottom left hand side, and someone would come back to me within hours at most 24 hours. Great Communication, very willing to assist, and very helpful team. I would definitely recommend this app and its features. if they don't suite you, and you need additional help, contact the app team and they are very willing to help with what you need even if it is not part of the app already. Great work from Helen thank you for prompt responses and helping me sett up this app even though I am still in the free period...

Foto Canvas

Excellent app and excellent team attention. Excelente aplicación y atención del equipo de soporte Globo.

foodroobai

Great app. I've been using only for a week, but I'm very glad I chose this particular one over the others. :)