Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Framar

Enjoying this app so far. When I needed support they were quick to help! Thus far, I would recommend this app!

eSportingEdge

We have loved the ease and user intuitiveness of the app. When we have had some issues, they have been prompt to respond and resolve the issues.

SouthMiamiJewelers

Love this app, customers can filter types & prices. But most important is the fast & knowledgeable service I get from the staff. I never have to worry about changes been done on time.

Chrome Avenue

Great app, great support. The app is great for filters. The support team managed to fix an issue I had the same day.

ISSDO

Location Hong Kong SAR

I researched many filter and search Apps. This is the one! The dashboard is very easy to configure. You can get a color swatch match to the right images. The CS support response time is under 24 hours and is very helpful. They will do coding adjustment to get it right for you. Highly recommend!!!!!! and....they have many other Apps....check it out.

Sissa Sorella

Location Australia

The response time is quick for help requests and the team at Globo are very helpful and supportive. Thanks Helen!

Manipont

Wirklich coole App, konnte optimal in mein Theme (Sense) integriert werden. Habe einige andere davor ausprobiert, aber die ist wirklich am einfachsten zu bedienen und sieht im Endeffekt am besten aus :)
Der Support ist sehr nett, superschnelle Reaktion und wirklich sehr bemüht zu helfen. Und auch erfolgreich dabei was am wichtigsten ist
Danke! Mich habt ihr überzeugt!!!

RockDove Footwear

Very satisfied with the installation service of this Smart Product Filter & Search, which is very compatible with our website, and the installation speed is very fast. Overall, I like this filter very much, and I will always use it. Thank you!!!

The Taste Bar

This should be included by Shopify as default, I am surprised it is not. Globo and its incredible support team have been wonderful in helping me getting setup, a big shout out to Helen who has been so patient with me. The templates are easy enough to customize and the liquid templates can be truely customized if like me you have a unique setup.

Vinified Wine

Excellent service from Helen and the dev team at Globo. They went above and beyond and sorted out some issues that didn't even apply to their app. And the app is great - provides a myriad of filtering options.