Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GunWraps.com

The app is almost as good as their customer service. The app provided nearly EVERYTHING my site needed right from the get-go - and the one thing it didn't, they QUICKLY resolved with a free customization. Highly recommend trying this app.

Meopta

Time spent using app 19 minutes

After uninstalling this app, template's default filtering is not working. Plus the app keeps many files and code in my shop's template. Keep your hands off this app!

September 19, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We have sent an email to investigate further this concern but have not heard back from you. Would you please check it?

We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and hope to be able to resolve this as soon as possible. Your kind collaboration is much appreciated!

Sincerely,
Globo Team

Evolution Wheels 2

Location Italy

Assistenza rapida e molto professionale , ha risolto tutte le modifiche richieste al sito senza problemi adattandole alle mie esigenze. Consiglio assolutamente!!! Bravissimi !

projectweddingday

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

I emailed the helpdesk on the issue of the filter not displaying on my website. They were really prompt in helping me to resolve my issue with the app. Good Job!

Thuiszorg-bed.nl

Location Netherlands

De App werkt perfect, na een nieuw thema te hebben geïnstalleerd werkte de App minder goed, na contact was dit super snel opgelost door de bouwer! Zeer Goede Service.

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia

I have several requests but their support always help me, they have a great support system and never hesitate to help me. Thanks

Laptops.ge

Location Georgia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is easy to use, simple, and very effective. Please make sure to test it after installation, it may have compatibility issues with some themes but they have amazing support! Helen and Sarah, thank you!

spadepot.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

We used this product at first to sort merchandise and it works great to sort by extra meta fields. We found an issue and support was on top of it. Then we realized we could use this for a different feature as well, adding tags that only show based on a product filter, support helped us out with that too. These guys are pretty great!

abdosy

Location China

they are very helpful. customer service is good. thanks. we have some problem on product pages, they fixed it.

Movemama

I appreciate this app and the developers so much. They are responsive - quick to create custom solutions for my website. Filters work as I need them to and make shopping an easier experience for my customers. THANK YOU!