Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

1928 Jewelry

The App is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. We needed small customizations before buying it, they were done rapidly (less than 24 hours). Great communication with Helen from the support team. Overall the best App and support I've experienced.

Trendsplant

Superb app and customer service. Helen has helped me in every doubt and issue I need for my website. 100% advisable.

Frøsnapperen

The app features is a very good help when the theme does not support filters etc. Beside solving needs, the support is extremely fast and helpsome, that is very positive!

Veikals Miedziņš

This app is easy to set up and easy to alter according to individual specifications :). Nice and fast support. Good terms.

Cardcenter

No doubt the best filter and search app. I have tried about 8 and this is Nr.1 Many of the other apps are difficult to setup and you need alot of support help to set it up. Here you can customize anything BUT if you need some help as I did. They respond really fast and fix anything within a short amount of time. I rate this app 11/10 +++

mindsti

Great support! They helped me very easy and fast. Thank you for your help. The Filter is also nice to have.

thirteenlooks

This is such a great app to use for my store. The staff there are also very friendly and helpful! Thank you so much :)

Outipei

Super application qui était indispensable pour mon site et service client incomparable en terme de réactivité et de suivis. Seul petit bémol, si on utilise la mise en page produit il n'est pas possible de l'intégrer sur les produits affiché sur l'accueil.

TheGreatCosmos

My experience with these developers is very good. They have fixed all configuration issues very quickly.

LEGO Certified Stores

Quick and efficient feedback received whenever I log an issue! Thank you! Appreciate the quick turnaround time with technical support!