Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 17, 2022

The app is very powerful. Especially our complex filter options requirements could been solved with this plugin. A feature request has been implemented within just a few days.

hedwig-bollhagen
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 17, 2022

Very efficient and competent support team. Technical issues were solved and customoization requests were realized within few hours.
THe app runs very smoothly. We mainly use the search function and it works great.

ascopharm
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 14, 2022

Great Support! Good Support makes all the difference when using an app and we were able to get our issue resolved in a very timely fashion.

Louisiana Pantry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 14, 2022

Amazing support! We had some troubles but they fixed our problem within a day or two. The app is easy to set up too!

AMAN ONLINE STORE
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 13, 2022

The filtering capability and options for how to filter are ouitstanding. You can run a different filter for every collection/page of your website and every product type if you want. Amazing and powerful. and the customer service is the best, it couldn't be any better. I'd give 10 stars if that was an option.

SENDER GRIPS
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 13, 2022

5 star customer service, I needed customisation of my search bar and menu, the team sorted it out for me right away and I didn’t even have to lift a finger.
Thanks!

Bark And Purr
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 12, 2022

Amazing support! The app works as just as described and they didn't hesitate to help me personalise it. Very fast too :)

Dabadu
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 10, 2022

i just had to delete this app. it started crashing my collection pages or completely not loading them. very NOT useful.. i wanted to love this app, but this is just not ok.. when it actually worked, it had all the features i needed. that's why this is 2 stars not 1.

Strength Warehouse USA
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 7, 2022

A very good application. I heartily recommend it. It works very well in the clothing industry. You can set up a lot of things. The customer service is very good as well.

Evoranow
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 7, 2022

After uninstalling this app, template's default filtering is not working and i have no idea how to fix it. Can someone help? Update: I got help from the developers of the app and they fixed the problem! For anyone with simmilar issues, contact the support from Golobo.
Best customer support i have ever witnessed!

ComicKing