Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 29, 2022

I had an issue where active products were not showing in collections and they worked diligently to have it resolved within 24 hours.

EnticeBody.com
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 29, 2022

I needed to fixed some CSS issue, the support team has been very helpful. Resolved the issue with 12 hours. Excellent support. The app also has work well for us over 3 markets.

APC-OTA
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 28, 2022

Customer service was very reactive and helpful. i had some issues with the product page size and filter position and they fixed it right after sending an email. it's working perfectly! thank you

International Space Watches
France
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
September 27, 2022

The app works well and I love the custom filters. Support was very helpful with getting me setup and answering my questions. Highly recommend.

Fret Not Designs
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 27, 2022

Been using the app for the year and it works great. Really supportive team behind it as well, who are super responsive.

itto
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 27, 2022

One of the best support i have ever experienced. Highly recommended. And the app is working excellent.

Reifenspezi
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 23, 2022

Amazing!! Seamless and support is SO fast. Can you believe we received a reply and our problems fixed within 5 minutes? 100% recommend

GOLF Partner USA
Japan
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 23, 2022

The customer service for this app is excellent. Helen and her team got to work for me within hours of reaching out to customize the app to my store. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a product filtering app.

Open Road Tonneau Covers
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 22, 2022

I used this app to improve my filters on the webstore. At first, I wasn't sure how to start, but the support team has been amazing so far! This is a great app!

Cuvamis
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
September 22, 2022

Just switched from a different filters app. So far so good. Great features and options, and way better pricing then some competitors.

OverDosed Performance