Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dog Treat Boutique

One of the first apps I installed permanently after starting my shop after trying out most of the other search/category apps on there. Brilliant app does what it says on the tin. No impact on store performance. What really makes it worth 5 stars is the support and the willingness of the team to adjust the app to your requirement at zero notice. Hi Hanna :) I have no hesitation in recommending this.

fiido.fr

Location Hong Kong SAR

The plug-in is very easy to use and has powerful functions. It solved the problem of user search. I encountered a small problem in the process of using it. After contacting the customer service, the problem was solved very well.

Strawberryplay

I used this app to help customers find the products they want, in the sizes they want and the styles they want. It's been wonderfully easy to add filters and enable sorting. There was an issue with the text color not being visible with my theme, and their support team immediately fixed it for me. I am so happy.

XC2BLUE

Location Venezuela

Muy buen aplicación, cumple al detalle con las funcionalidad indicadas. Excelente atención al ciente.

mireiaplaya

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

La aplicación nos ha funcionado sumamente bien. Además, cabe destacar que el servicio de soporte técnico es muy eficiente. Recomendaría esta aplicación 100%.

Lifelong Collectibles

Time spent using app 1 day

Tried a few product filter apps and this one allowed the most customization. Had one minor issue with our theme and support fixed very quickly!

Pettington 柏靈頓寵物用品

Location Hong Kong SAR

The technical supports are very efficient and helpful. I look forward to seeing more great features from this app!

annalinde

Location Germany

Die App funktioniert sehr gut und macht genau, was sie soll. Die Template Files sind darüber hinaus anpassbar und ermöglichen damit noch mehr Flexibilität. Besonders herauszuheben ist aber der Support. Ich habe auf eine Mail innerhalb von 3(!) Minuten eine Rückmeldung samt Lösung erhalten, mega!

Arnouts Shoes

I've been using this app for about 6 months and it's perfect for my needs. The filter menu works well and when I ran into a small issue the support team were able to provide a solution in a very short space of time. Definitely a 5-star app

MISSGRAY

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used this app to implement the things that I wanted to be my way. There were some customizations needed and also I did not wanted to keep few default things so I have asked the support team and they did it smoothly and fast. Great Support team and fast service