Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Arnouts Shoes

I've been using this app for about 6 months and it's perfect for my needs. The filter menu works well and when I ran into a small issue the support team were able to provide a solution in a very short space of time. Definitely a 5-star app

MISSGRAY

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used this app to implement the things that I wanted to be my way. There were some customizations needed and also I did not wanted to keep few default things so I have asked the support team and they did it smoothly and fast. Great Support team and fast service

meumoveldemadeira

Location Brazil

Pretty easy to customize (if you have code skills, you do wathever you want, but if you don't, still easy, and have a lot of options ), excellent support, probably the best search app available on shopify!

Mode Sheet Music

Location Australia

I went through quite a lot of filter apps and finally found one that was easy to implement and Helen is great to communicate with. Most importantly the app can adapt to your theme design. Thanks!

1928 Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

The App is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. We needed small customizations before buying it, they were done rapidly (less than 24 hours). Great communication with Helen from the support team. Overall the best App and support I've experienced.

Trendsplant

Location Spain

Superb app and customer service. Helen has helped me in every doubt and issue I need for my website. 100% advisable.

Frøsnapperen

Location Denmark

The app features is a very good help when the theme does not support filters etc. Beside solving needs, the support is extremely fast and helpsome, that is very positive!

Veikals Miedziņš

Location Latvia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is easy to set up and easy to alter according to individual specifications :). Nice and fast support. Good terms.

Cardcenter

Location Norway

No doubt the best filter and search app. I have tried about 8 and this is Nr.1 Many of the other apps are difficult to setup and you need alot of support help to set it up. Here you can customize anything BUT if you need some help as I did. They respond really fast and fix anything within a short amount of time. I rate this app 11/10 +++

mindsti

Location Germany

Great support! They helped me very easy and fast. Thank you for your help. The Filter is also nice to have.