Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Outipei

Location Réunion
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Super application qui était indispensable pour mon site et service client incomparable en terme de réactivité et de suivis. Seul petit bémol, si on utilise la mise en page produit il n'est pas possible de l'intégrer sur les produits affiché sur l'accueil.

TheGreatCosmos

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

My experience with these developers is very good. They have fixed all configuration issues very quickly.

LEGO Certified Stores

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Quick and efficient feedback received whenever I log an issue! Thank you! Appreciate the quick turnaround time with technical support!

sheepdreamzzz

So far so good - I really like the flexible ways in which I can use tags to drive all kinds of filters and the product layout options. When I had a problem with new reviews not showing up in collections, Globo jumped on it and fixed it quickly.

Starter

The development team worked quickly and effectively to integrate the apps we wanted to use for our site.

Mountain House

Time spent using app About 2 years

Each time I've reached out for support, no matter the time, day or night, I've always received a quick response back from their support team, specifically Helen. Their customer service goes above and beyond to resolve any issues I experience quickly and professionally. The most recent issue I had caused our site to go down. I'd like to express that it wasn't due to the app performance, but to a new theme we pushed which caused our products not to display on our site. The new theme removed the app's code, but Helen was quick to resolve this issue for us and get us up and running within the hour. Should we ever extend our services to new websites, this app will be one of the first we bring on.

LabelRow

Location Ireland

This app was perfect for everything we needed, and when we were faced with an issue, their customer service team was extremely efficient and friendly.

Mountain Lab

Location Belgium

Have been using the app for a while but recently transitioned into a new theme (Dawn). Upon transitioning we came upon some issues but with the very fast support, these were all solved within 1-2 days. Very much appreciated the fast turnaround time!

PlanToys Thailand

Location Thailand

The App has all the features that we are looking for and we wanted to customize it more and asked their support to provide it. Their support was very friendly and helpful to customize it for our choice.

Elizabeth Anthony

This app is exactly what you would expect. Amazing customization capabilities, works flawlessly with our custom theme, and the support is what makes this all that, responsive, friendly, helpful and will provide a solution for you. A no-brainer in my book will recommend hands down!