Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Posh Python

They helped me fix my turn $0 prices into a Contact us for shipping button for goods, problem. They are the best team to work with and I wholly recommend contacting them before you delete this app. They can change your whole stores feel and thus customer satisfaction.

BuyZilla.pk

The suddenly stop syncing. We tried for 8 hours. Contacting support only got one response to allow them store access after that nothing. They support is not available after hours I am guessing. After the support was reached in the morning they were able to fix they issue.

SUEDE Store

Ogni volta che ho un problema sono riusciti a risolverlo in breve tempo. App sempre in aggiornamento. Da provare

REFASH

The app is very useful and definitely improves customer shopping experience. Moreover, the customer service provided is outstanding! Keep it up!

Tastillery

Ich habe diese App zur neuen Filterung unseres Shops verwendet, da wir mit vorherigen Apps nicht ganz so zufrieden waren. Dabei entdeckte ich super viele nützliche Zusatz-Tools, die sich super schnell umsetzten ließen. Mein großes Lob geht hier an den Support. Egal welches Anliegen wir hatten, sie konnten es problemlos und schnell umsetzten. Diese App kann ich wirklich uneingeschränkt empfehlen.

comfortwork.de

Amazing customer service. At the beginning, the app didn't work with our theme, which was promptly solved by the support team. Functionality-wise the app is doing exactly what we had in mind.

Kids Republic Chile

This is the worst app I have ever seen. It doesn't syncronice with my themes (debutify, venture). I tried it on both.
Also, i tried to contact them and you can only write them an email. Bad bad experience.

WALEA

Excellent! I tried three apps for Product Filter & Search before Globo App and this app is just fantastic. The support team is wonderful! I had a lot of requests for customization and the team always worked seriously to accomplish various tasks. They are very friendly and very professional. Thanks a lot Globo Team!

KWJ Performance

This is a great app with a lot of useful features that enhance your website. The support team is fantastic, extremely quick replies, they did some custom changes for me within an hour of me asking! Amazing service. Hanna from the support team is great.

KEIKI CPH

I've been using this app for a while now and I'm really happy with it. Customer service has been really helpful too. Would recommend!