Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

KuCoin Merchandise

This app really helps when you look for more functionality within your Search or filters.
I had a quick customization request to change the first picture that was shown on the filter page to show the first product picture and not already the specified version.

After a quick message to their support and granting them permission they were able to quickly solve my request.

10/10 would Filter again ;)

Unholy Vape

Looks really good and the search bar extension is fast, had an issue with the theme and the support fixed it for free.

Shopcenter.com.co

All the help has been great. They have helped us with all our concerns quickly and effectively. Very good service and support. Thanks

MINIMALE ANIMALE

The absolute BEST customer service -- super quick and helps integrate to your theme. Also this filter bar is super helpful for our customers!!

TOP STAR ORIGINAL

Thank you so much for your quick response, help and set up all what I needed. Amazing service! Thank you again!

Oxford Revision Store Benelux

Great app. Support is also well present and helpful. Please note that you can only use product metafields if needed, not variant's.

Mon Petit Café

I am very happy with the app. This is exactly what I was looking for, to filter my products and have a nice layout. I contacted their customer service to get some help. They replied me shortly and fixed what needed to be fixed.
The only inconvenient I see is that the filter is not showing on the collection pages. I believe they could add the option in order to have the filter bar always visible.

Mia Shoes Mexico

Excellent support! They help u inmmediatly when you have a bug. Also Smart filter is the best option affordable app in comparison with other options!

Jetpilot Australia

App is very user friendly and fully customisable for each collection, You use the Optional Variants as filters and integrates well with most themes. Customer Service responds in a timely manner and are very helpful with fixing issues. Only minor improvement is documentation when setting up colour filters but they do have an Info page that is very useful as well. Would recommend this app.

GABEE

Really great app, our website really needed a heavy filter system and this filter app does exactly what we need it to! we ran into a few glitches along the way however the customer service from the app team was amazing and always prompt and willing to help to resolve the issue! fixed it straight away for us would highly recommend the app to others.