Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

beautybag.ro

Location Romania

Super useful, it allows you to manage each collection page filters individually, and the support is great! Thanks

Forbidden Hill

Location Singapore

Great app and support! The team was very responsive and was quick to help me resolve the issues I had.

3DNet

Location Norway

This amazing app. Easy to use and great support. Helen and Hanna helped us out with several customizations to make the app work seamlessly with our store. Highly recommended!

AchievePrime

Location Germany

So many possibilities to sort and filter. The support team is really helpful and easy to reach. Absolutely recommend this app!

WowWee.ie

Location Ireland

There is so much customisation with this app and you totally set it up in a way that will suit your needs. The team are extremely helpful and answered my questions and helped me solve things efficiently.

HOUR MUGZ

Awesome support by Helen. She was very nice, helpful and experienced to help me with my issue. She also took the time to make the changes for me and sent me information to help us if we have this issue in the future.
Loved working with her. Thank you very much.

GardenPromos

super helpful application! with awesome features and flexibility. provided with awesome support that take cares of your problem in no time! definitely recommended

timplado

Location Philippines

Easy to install, takes just about an hour or so to learn, does what it's supposed to. Has attentive support that replies fast and solves concerns immediately. Support helped me clean up my filters, integrated my storefront with a separate rating app (judge.me), and helped me include my ratings as a filter. 3 days in but loving it so far.

Conexão Tropical

Location Switzerland

You are very good at customer service. It turned out exactly how I wanted. Thank you very much. They helped me at all times to configure as I needed and their response was very fast.

4Phones España S.L.

Location Spain

The app works good. We use it in 3 different shopify shops, soon a 4th. The support is amazing too, they fixed a problem for us in 1 day and are super friendly.