Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Dlinks

絞り込み機能としてすごく便利に使っています。
設定方法が分からなく問い合わせたら明確な回答をいただきました。
絞り込みタイトルなどの言語も全て自分で入力したまま使えるので日本語でも問題ありません。
アプリのレスポンスについては、今後検証していきます。

My Animal Dispensary

Love the support from this app. The development team (shout out to Helen) is responsive and they work to fix the issues quickly. Thank you!

TerraGems

I love how this app changed my store for the better and support I've gotten is also top notch. I had some concerns and got a response right away so now the filters are just how I want them to be

OffNorth

I have been using this app for a few months now and am extremely happy with it. Works like a charm and gives you so many options to choose from. And, the customer support is absolutely brilliant. Fast response and they go the extra step to make things just right for you.

INTECH-ICS AG

Wir benutzen die Smart Product Filter & Search App schon länger und sind sehr zufrieden. Der Support reagiert bei unseren Erweiterungswünschen super schnell und immer zu unserer Zufriedenheit. Wir empfehlen diese App allen, die einen Filter und/oder eine Suchfunktion wünschen.
------------------------------------ We have been using the Smart Product Filter & Search App for a long time and are very satisfied. The support responds super fast to our expansion requests and always to our satisfaction. We recommend this app to anyone who wants a filter and/or search function.

Gauze

I used this app to install a side bar nav on my shop. The support team helped me tweak it and get it exactly the way I wanted it to look

Medifresco

APP is great and works smoothly. Customer service is also very responsive and service is excellent, I had a problem with they filter and they solved it in less than 12 hours! Totally recommend this app

Grazia Papilio

I absolutely love this app and totally recommend it! Smart Product Filter is a dream to work with, the filter works really well as does the search function. The customer support is the best I ever experienced on Shopify they work quickly to solve issues and even customize it to make sure the app works as we wanted to be displayed. They are the kindest, most responsive, and completely effective. 10/10 would totally recommend! I am not only using the search and filter app but other apps from Globo and all work excellent. Big thank you to the wonderful team!

Bella Nuova Wigs

This product has provided my store the ability to showcase our products in a much better light. I have the ability to show swatches in a better manner, filter more intelligently and provide my customers more options. The service is fantastic, they have been very quick to respond to my inquires and very helpful in helping me set this up on three different sites. I highly recommend this app.

I Love Tunics

If I could give them 6 stars I would. Absolutely! blown away by their customer service - well & truly gone above call of duty. Wanted the filter customised to suit our theme and the Team at Globo fulfilled all our requests without any issues. We Highly Recommend them - Amazing! experience