Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

SAVE THE WAVE®

I am not often that leaving the review, but this app is just amazing. It helped me so much to visualise my products. Thanks to smart filter, that you can set up the way you want. I was impressed by option to make my photos "moving", when the user would like to review the product, it showed the product from both sides, which gives better understanding of the product. Moreover, I was impressed by customer service. They reacted immediately and helped me to solve all my questions and issues. I was struggling with integration to my Shopify theme, but the team assisted me with coding and solved everything for me. It's just amazing. I highly recommend this app to everyone, who would like to provide their customers with the best experience on their website. Thanks!

KSTNshoes

This app is fantastic. The filter improves the appearance of the shop and its layout is awesome.
The customer service is very efficient. We had an issue and it was solved in less than 24 hours.

Animon Life

Customer Service is awesome, features are very useful & worth the money. You can customize almost everything to your need. 10/10 recommend!

Tarps America

i've been using this app for over 6 months and our store has over 10000 products with over 70 variants per product. This solution is awesome because it makes our site shoppable. Their Tech support is timely, professional and very helpful.... no this is not an employee writing this review - i am a real customer and will remain a customer as long as they continue with the outstanding service!

JollyStyle

Very helpful app and nice support! As long filter function is not on the basic themes this app is the best solution!

C1RCA FOOTWEAR | Official Website

customer care was very helpuf! the app is very funcional. Suggested. ---------------------------------

A HOT LIFE

A very straightforward app to use to help you create filters and organize your product pages better. I had an issue with translations not being reflected on my secondary store language, and the team was extremely helpful in helping me out with my issue.

SneakerSafe

Very useful and functional app, the team is also very helpful with anything technical and changes the code for me for my own preferences

White-Balmer Shoes

I am very happy with this app. I downloaded and tested over 10 filter apps and finally narrowed it down to this one as it was easy to use/set up, properly filtered my products, look nice with my theme and was a reasonable price. I really like this app includes the colour swatch feature as many of the other search apps required an additional app to get this feature. The customer service has been outstanding - they completed all of my personalization's - always within 24hs. Would highly recommend this app. If you would like to see the app in action, check out my store www.whitebalmershoes.ca

CMYK Ingredients

Brilliant app and team! The app enables me to create multi-level filters with many adding fitches. The app team gives me an excellent experience of supporting. The team solve all my issues quickly. They make me a happy Shopify user. Thank you, Globo.