Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 30, 2022

using this app from long time. It's great for filtering products and applying the best deals for our customers. I like how it updates me with new products in my niche and is really easy to use. Definitely recommend!

SASSAFRAS
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 30, 2022

Son muy amables, solucionan los problemas que puedas tener rápido, me gusta la aplicación es fácil de manejar. Gracias por vuestra ayuda

regalosyeventos
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 28, 2022

Great customer service :) Helen saved our Boxing Day sales with a fix over the Christmas period. Thank you Helen

Thrifted.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 23, 2022

Great app! Great Customer Service! Fix all the bugs on time with fully customizable.
I would recommend it to everyone as the quickest and most reliable way of improving the website of your shop.

xpriteusa
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 22, 2022

This is a powerful app that solves many issues that are not possible to address in Shopify directly, for example, sorting fractions properly. Once I got the app, I found various other features very useful. The support is very responsive, something that's hard to find nowadays. Thank you!

H3R Performance
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 20, 2022

The customer support and the tech team were swift with their responses and solutions. Even on weekends!

FAMGO Wear
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited December 20, 2022

Great app! Fully customizable and with a great support service.
I would recommend it to everyone as the quickest and most reliable way of having a search engine on your shop.

Popsy
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 17, 2022

It's so cool this, but why my PNG have White Background ? please help me to delete this, i don't like background.

Olimpia Caffè Sagl
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 15, 2022

This app has been very versatile and easy to use so far! You can set your filters by product collection, tags and many more options, and even change the order they appear. Looks great on mobile and desktop. The team is very quick to respond to my questions too.

Creative Edge Art Collective
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 14, 2022

Great app, works well. Sometimes have issues, when the shopify modify the shops core code. The support team is quick!

Delight's Dog Design