Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search,smart search

Pelletteria Coryum

5 star app! It improve UX if you have a lot of products. I needed help with my theme and they fixed in quick time!

RSP Fashion

great product, great customer service, an app i can recommend. it is easy to install even for me who is not a programmer.

POLIER : Compteur électrique, centrale de mesure, transformateur de courant

Bon support technique. Cette application nous a permis de trier les produit et permettre à nos clients de retrouver leur produit facilement

Spasify

Having a great app that helps you to achieve desired function in order to grow your business is useless without a well-trained and responsive after sales support team, luckily, we found both with Globo Software Solutions, they not only have a great app that really speaks for itself, but they also have a very responsive support team, who understands how crucial it is for their customers to solve their app related problems on a timely manner. We must say Customer Service at its finest, a job well done! Kudos to the whole Globo Software Solutions team! Specially to Helen, Sarah and Hong Tran! :)

SUNGLASSESTIMES

i used this app to do a fliter function.that's exactly what i need for my theme.
this app works great.
There is a small issue on my collection page because my theme's style.And this app's support especially dear Helen,fix the issue for me ASAP.
Thanks so much for your help.
This is a great fliter app and their support service are great too,highly recommand!

Scanlan Theodore US

A really good app! Does what it has to do, but the best part is the support! they help you set and customize it perfectly!

GTWorld.fr

very helpful app and contains many other useful features like infinite scroll.
extremely helpful and supportive team. Kudos to you!

beansfordays

I highly recommend this app. Easy to use, nice clean design and excellent customer support. Well worth it.

REVRides

The app works great. The support team has been a great help when I need assistance. I needed some customization done and they practically helped me do it over night.

Mon Petit Bikini

Very good app with many options and nice support, very effective !
Just few bugs sometime so don't forget to backup your theme when you make some modifications on the app