Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

KULTKID

The best support EVER. I have downloaded a lot of apps from the Shopify store, but this company provides the BEST customer support by far compared to anyone else. I dont usually write reviews, but these guys surpassed my expectations and helped sort out every minor issue I had with the app. Their developers are excellent. Will be downloading a few more Globo apps. 5 STARS!!! Highly recommend!

Broccati

We installed this app a few weeks ago. When we installed it, we didn't configure it correctly. I reached out to their customer service and they worked tirelessly to solve the problem. The app works well and their customer service is amazing. I strongly recommend this app.

La folie dans ton dressing

Super application, super support :) Répond très vite aux différente questions. Il n'hésite pas à prendre la main directement pour faire les modifications.

Engbers - Bags, Travel & More

Great app & excellent customer service! Quick response and the issue has been solved! I would definitely recommend this app.

Bonavoglia

I have used this app on several sites for many clients. It has always given me great satisfaction. It works well and above all the assistance is excellent.

Designs by Jessica Anlauf

The best customer service I have ever experienced with any app! I honestly have never had such great customer service. I originally had some issues and wrote a review and this company was so quick to help me, and even went above and beyond what the app normally does, to ensure it could do what I needed for my store. I would work with this company any time, and would suggest everyone do so. Extremely quick and positive response time from them. I am very pleased. You can see it working on my site: www.customdogstuff.com

Clothing Click

Great app it does what it says, and support was really wonderful - thank you very much to Helen and the developers!

BBYSTOR

Great support, they helped me change the product layout just the way I wanted. And the product filter is easily set up. Would most certainly recommend as a product filter to your store.

Justladyz

Great customer support, highly responsive. The team have been very helpful. Very Good app.Thanks a lot

With Nothing Underneath

Great customer support, to create the look and feel of our site. The team have been very helpful. Good app.