Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

The Make

After some feature requests, i contact support.
Excellent support, better as i thougt.
They can fix the request.
I strongly advise this app if needed.

buydeemshop

Great app and great customer service! They'll help you fix the issue as soon as possible and everything looks nice!

scrub-supply.com

Absolute perfect! Must have for many stores. Especially recommended because of extreme good customer service and help! To see how well it works visit our site www.scrub-supply.com

Bablou

Awesome app to filters and search products of your website. The setup is very easy to understand. And most important they have a great support team to help you.

Re'verth ONLINE SHOP

It's a great app. Functional and easy to use. Support is quick and wonderful.

likera Clothing Co

Good App and Service Thanks Team satisfied with your response Keep it up
My queries are solved timely

Urbanlife.cl

great app, and great customer service. They help me with some customizations on my website very quickly

Nativall

Very useful app! Gave us the functionality we needed and the support team was extremely helpful in modifying certain things to make it work with our theme. Great job!

Duroflex

This is an perfect app for what I'm looking for. It has a lot features to use for any purpose. Support team is also helpful. Always help us on priority. Good Work Team:)

Rina Lee Jewellery

The support team was extremely helpful and prompt in their response. They are receptive to custom requests and even went the extra mile by helping me fix the site's alignment (which was not the filter's issue at all)! The app is easy to use, looks great, and A++ for their support team!