Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Your Fashions For Less

This is an update from my previous review. As I mentioned before, this is an amazing app but it gets better. I had a little glitch in my filter and they really went above and beyond to fix everything for me. I mean they did EVERYTHING in such a professional manner. It was incredible how quickly the task was complete. Helen was an enormous help. Thank you so much!~ I just love this app! It makes it so easy for my customers to find what they are looking for. Not only that, I have never had such efficient help from any of the other apps I have used. They are also incredibly nice and thoughtful. Keep up the good work!! Your Fashions For Less
Theresa Hayward

Shusha chic

Excellent app and awesome support.
They adjust my theme to the app and it works perfectly.

Artesta

It's been the second time they helped me to solve some issues with implementation. Always efficient work.

Pathpavers

had a fantastic experience, had been having issues due to one of the apps i am using on my website and it had been causing bugs, the support team of smart filter are amazing and helped me out immidiately even though it wasnt their app that was malfunctioning. really appreciate it. Thank you guys

ByronBluSwimwear

Such great customer service ! I would recommend this app over the other apps. They went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Smart Product Filter for making my experience with your app easy and enjoyable.

The Safety Giant

This app is exactly what I needed for my large product inventory! The customer support team at Smart Product Filter is top notch! I have not encountered such support using any other app through Shopify. I highly recommend their services!!!

Artesta

Their technical support did a fast and great job dealing with some adjustments needed to fit our purposes

Petit Ami & Zubels baby toys and gifts

AWESOME SUPPORT - THANK YOU, GUYS ! had a few issues getting the app working but the staff the very next day fixed any issues we had and now it works beautifully

THE SUNDAY HOME

Does exactly what I need it to do. Amazing support system and really easy to use. Any problem or tweak I needed fixed, the team were able to login to my shopify and fix it without me having to lift a finger. 5 star!

SharpScooter

The Smart Product Filter App is a major upgrade to my store. Installation was very elegant and quick, and customization is packed with options and flexibility.

Two nice features that came with the App are unrelated to product filtering, but made a huge impact on how the store looks. Under the catalog page, when hovering above a picture you get two options: one is a Quick View of the product information and the second is the option to Add-to-Cart, both without having to leave the catalog page. Also, hovering above products that have multiple images make the image toggle between the first and the second images.

The bottom line is that this App would make your store look a lot more nicer and professional, helping potential buyers find their product quicker, and hopefully increase the conversion rates.

The most important thing about this App is the excellent support it comes with. They have Chat available between 9pm and 6am EST, and made some modifications that I requested within a few hours. So far, the best customer support experience I ever had among the Shopify developers.

One thing that is missing, that I hope will be added in the future is the ability to filter based on reviews, but otherwise it is really a perfect App.

Cheers.