Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

GABEE

Really great app, our website really needed a heavy filter system and this filter app does exactly what we need it to! we ran into a few glitches along the way however the customer service from the app team was amazing and always prompt and willing to help to resolve the issue! fixed it straight away for us would highly recommend the app to others.

RockstarShoes

It's affordable, and I had a great experience with their technical support team. Powerfull tool...Es de buen precio, y tuve una gran experiencia con su equipo de soporte técnico. Es una poderosa herramienta, y muy eficaz. 100% recomendada.

Klara Cosmetics Shop

We had a conflict between Smart Product Filter & Search, and yotpo product reviews - the review star rating wouldn't show at a category level.
Sarah and the dev team resolved it in 24hrs. Fast, efficient and smart. 5-star service, thank you.

LuvMyJewelry

I worked with Helen from their team to make certain customizations to the app and had a phenomenal experience. They worked through all the back-and-forth and delivered a result I was happy with. Truly a collaborative team. Looking forward to using their app!

GoalStar Prints

Superb app, I needed some help and the support team were very helpful and managed to fix the problem really quick. Highly recommend.

CYCLISM LLC

The app works as described and the support was immediate when I asked them to customize a few things. Recommended.

Fyt Wine

The app works as it should. But even better is the support. Always available and helpful. Had a couple of problem with some settings, and the support solved the within couple of hours.

Catoro

Great app with great support team! I had trouble with the install at first then Sarah was a great help to get everything sorted quickly so I could be up and running!

SuperCart.pk

Good app. Very good support.
Highly recommended.
I had an issue, contacted them and it was all done in a jiffy.

Aquahide UK

Installed the app and worked straight away although a few little bugs, all sorted out very promptly by support. Great app and easy to use.