Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

The ShoeFairy

Used this app to add filters. Works well with one tinny glitch that was quickly resolved in couple of minutes.

September 10, 2019

Good customer service is our prime goal. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you with more apps by Globo

Amely.gr - Γυναικεία ρούχα - Φορέματα, ολόσωμες φόρμες

A must have app, especially if you sell something like clothes. Color swatch, subcategories/tags and search results help your customers find what they like and buy.

Eliot Grey

We used this app for the very first time and can clearly say, it does exactly what it's designed to do. We love and so do our customers.
Eliot Grey

Awe Inspired

Helen and Globo have been wonderful! They've helped implement timely changes in the app and communication has been wonderful!

BioStarUS

This app has helped customers navigate our products so much more easily. It's easy to work with, for the most part. Since it does so much, there can be needed tweaks that aren't obvious at first, but the support is amazingly helpful and fast with customizations and questions.

September 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! Best wish for more sales ;)

Helen

Simply Sass Boutique

Absolutely love this app for my site! It's made my free theme look custom and has made it easier for my customers to search and filter my products. The customer service has been great any time I've needed help or had questions

Recaff

Great app if you have a large inventory. Integrates well with the Minimal theme that my store uses. Had a minor issue that I raised and the team solved it within the day.

Askina Collection

I've been using this app for a month, it is pretty easy to use and a very useful app. The support is very prompt to reply and resolve any minor or big issu that might arise. I highly recommend this app, it is worth uploading it.

Michelle's Jewelry Studio

We recently starting selling our products online and this app has helped us so much! No development experience needed. We had a small issue with our toggle buttons, but the team was so helpful in getting it resolved. The color swatch feature is a game-changer! At an affordable monthly price, this app makes us stand out from our local competitors.

The Curated Closet

I hired a developer to install filters on my site. He used this app, and while I appreciate that he saved me time, I could have done it myself using this app!

User friendly and multi-layered, I am able to create specific filters by collections and use tags to filter as well.

Now that I have it, I won't be paying a developer any more, I can just use this user-friendly app myself.

Worth the price, especially if you have a lot of products and/or need to be able to filter by tags or across collections or another unusual criteria.

Also integrates with your site seamlessly.

www.thecuratedcloset.