Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tarps America

i've been using this app for over 6 months and our store has over 10000 products with over 70 variants per product. This solution is awesome because it makes our site shoppable. Their Tech support is timely, professional and very helpful.... no this is not an employee writing this review - i am a real customer and will remain a customer as long as they continue with the outstanding service!

JollyStyle

Very helpful app and nice support! As long filter function is not on the basic themes this app is the best solution!

C1RCA FOOTWEAR | Official Website

customer care was very helpuf! the app is very funcional. Suggested. ---------------------------------

A HOT LIFE

A very straightforward app to use to help you create filters and organize your product pages better. I had an issue with translations not being reflected on my secondary store language, and the team was extremely helpful in helping me out with my issue.

SneakerSafe

Very useful and functional app, the team is also very helpful with anything technical and changes the code for me for my own preferences

White-Balmer Shoes

I am very happy with this app. I downloaded and tested over 10 filter apps and finally narrowed it down to this one as it was easy to use/set up, properly filtered my products, look nice with my theme and was a reasonable price. I really like this app includes the colour swatch feature as many of the other search apps required an additional app to get this feature. The customer service has been outstanding - they completed all of my personalization's - always within 24hs. Would highly recommend this app. If you would like to see the app in action, check out my store www.whitebalmershoes.ca

CMYK Ingredients

Brilliant app and team! The app enables me to create multi-level filters with many adding fitches. The app team gives me an excellent experience of supporting. The team solve all my issues quickly. They make me a happy Shopify user. Thank you, Globo.

Eastern Leaves

We use this app mostly for the filter, and we are fully satisfied about the layout and the filter options.
The customer support is first grade, really attentive and efficient.

Call me Valerie

So happy with the performance of this app! The service from the Globo team is also great- they're always happy to provide assistance. This app really helped to unify my store and give it a more professional look!

Mode Marie Hong Kong

The app is easy to use and met all my expectations. Great filter to make navigation on my site easier. Had several issues to do with product layout, but the support team was very responsive, and the issue was sorted out in a timely manner.