Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

SHOP-CLO.com | Shoes & Dogs

The app functionally overall is pretty impressive. It not only offers you the filter functionality, which is necessary when you have over a certain amount of sku's on the website, but also it has many options to define how the collection page should look on different types of devices.
Support team was always helpful too on finding solutions to issues when installing the theme.
Important to pay some attention to forcing synchronization of the products on the app, as it seems sometimes it may take longer to do that if you do not force it (things like updating product order on a collection page).

March 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your honest review!!
You are total right about sync the products. It will take some seconds or minutes depending the number of your products. If you disable sort by "Best selling" it will sync much faster.

Thank you again!

Treehouse Generation

***Updating m review to 5 stars. They did have a glitch couple weeks ago but I have to say , the update is so much better and I just had a small issue and it was resolved fast. Overall the app is truly wonderful when you have a large inventory. I have a second hand shop for kids online, so filtering is a MUST, this app truly supports the functionality of the store.

March 17, 2019

Dear customer. We are so sorry for the problem. We have fixed it. Our team will contact to you to upgrade to version 5.0. We faced the problem because you are using version 4.0.
One again, We are so sorry for the problem

KINGUELE.COM

Awesome filter ! AWESOME Support Team. I tried several filter apps before I found this one which. The design is a total success. The support team is very helpful and reactive. They were kind enough to integrate my app reviews (which is not Product Reviews) to their filter. Really thanks for that and for all the customizations.

I can only rate 5 stars : good app and amazing Support Team !

March 5, 2019

You make my day LOL. Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you get any problem.

BABYGXRL

Great support team. Helped to customise the app and helped me figure out how to use it properly. Definitely recommend

frenchrosé.co.nz

Excellent app at a reasonable price. Needed something fixing and got great support (thanks Emma!) Recommended!

The Urban Pet Store

I've had this app downloaded for over a week now and i'm really impressed. It filters the products exactly how i wanted and Emma is extremely helpful with answering all of my (many!) queries. She kindly offered to fix a few things i was struggling with and now it's all working perfectly. Thank you Emma! I can't recommend enough.

Shop Charged

I've only had this app for about a week but so far so good. Very user-friendly and quick customer service when I had a few customization issues.

Lost in Seasons

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Sesto Synergy

I tried all the apps related to the filters and I assure you that this is the best. Perfect app and excellent custom service.

OZtrail

Great customer service and app. The developers were able to slightly tailor the app for our needs and in a timely manner. Thanks again team!