Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Adorn Me Love

Is there a way to give this app 10 stars? SERIOUSLY, I've had nothing but great and positive things to say about this developer. I've integrated a filter from another company and the customer service and attention to detail goes unmatched. This app and its capabilities are far superior to the one I've previously added before. The developer was able to uniquely code and integrate my filter due to a custom theme I had for my store. I would 100% recommend the developer and the app for any client!

p.s. I need to add more stars!

M. Crawford

Kate Hill Flowers Demo

Great app and support from Nham.

Testing08

Very good app and excellent customer service

Night Radiance

App does what it says and for a better price then most. However, it created an issue with my sales prices. Contacted chat and it was fixed within 10 minutes.

Luckily my site did not have much traffic or that would have caused problems. Some kinks need to be worked out.

I'm using free theme debut.

Reel Fishermen

Customer service is awesome! They will go beyond what they are supposed to do to help you out. I can't recommend it enough. On the other hand, the app is great, and it has a good design. 100% recommended

Redbagz

Out of all the filters I use, this is the best one out there. And the customer service is on point, with pointers and tips on how to make it better for your personal site. Thanks Guy, Awesome Job.

Kiddohouse

Using this app for a months. Awesome app, easy to use. And the support was very responsive.
Highly recommend to use this app

Soccer Locker Au

Unbelievable product! Awesome customer service!

Pure Vida Online

Amazing and fast service. I had a problem with the filter showing up on my collections, within one day, an agent went into my site and fixed it all up for me!

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great and user-friendly product filter.

Escape Watches

Easy to use and extremely user-friendly application, thanks for developing this, makes it a lot easier.