Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Du'Monde Furniture & Deco Concept

The support is very active and the dev guys will solve your problems immediately.
I recommend the app, it has a lot of features and it brings you quality sales, saving the customers from spending too much time, making a decision. Thanks, guys!

Puccino's WorldWide

5 stars. An easy to use application which greatly improves UX! Amazing support from Helen.
Thank You!

YonKa Paris

Great app and super reactive support from Helen, quick response either with fixing small bugs or executing custom requests :) Thank you!

Norda

Really powerful app, more and more optimised and easy to use, fast filtering.
Good and quality support

Beyond Pro Sound & Lighting

Good app, easy to set up, integrate with theme and configure. Lots of options available. Support is very helpful and fast.

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Fantastic app and AMAZING support! THANK YOU. We have had no issues with this app. It looks great, works well and support were fantastic.

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!

Lashar Rugs

This app has really made the filter system an easy setup on my website, but that isn't why I'm giving this app such a great review. While we haven't launched our store yet, Globo Software has been extremely accomodating with our needs and responds very quickly with any questions or issues I've had regarding their app and its integration into the rest of my Shopify store. While I haven't had a negative experience with any third-party team through Shopify, Globo Software has stood out by consistently exceeding my expectations of service. UPDATE: After working with Globo and using this app for a few months, I cannot exaggerate how helpful and responsive they have been with any issues that I have encountered in using my shop. Globo has even gone as far as to identify issues and fix them that were outside the scope of their application, and I can't say I've experienced service like that very often.

TheTravelEdit

Helen is great! Super easy to customise the language I wanted customised, and Helen helped tremendously. Thank you!

Pelletteria Coryum

5 star app! It improve UX if you have a lot of products. I needed help with my theme and they fixed in quick time!