Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ooOh My

After trying a few apps, I found the Gem. I do not know why this app has any poor rating. We are a small fashion online business and needed a filter for our site which is mobile friendly and desktop friendly. I tried the free version of the is app and didn't take long to find my way around the app. However whenever I hit a problem I sent an email to "contact us" button on the bottom left hand side, and someone would come back to me within hours at most 24 hours. Great Communication, very willing to assist, and very helpful team. I would definitely recommend this app and its features. if they don't suite you, and you need additional help, contact the app team and they are very willing to help with what you need even if it is not part of the app already. Great work from Helen thank you for prompt responses and helping me sett up this app even though I am still in the free period...

Foto Canvas

Excellent app and excellent team attention. Excelente aplicación y atención del equipo de soporte Globo.

foodroobai

Great app. I've been using only for a week, but I'm very glad I chose this particular one over the others. :)

Catherine's

Installed the app. our site broke 12 hours later. missing sections of website, pictures all over the place etc BE CAREFUL

Boutique Opto-Réseau

Not compatible with translation tools, so the app is not fully translated on my site. The product titles are showing only in one language only. Support is not helpful to find ressources and help with the issue. Would not recommend for multi langagues sites.

UNCU London™

Wonderful experience so far. Helen has been more than helpful in getting our customisation done etc. Love the features so far so easy and user friendly. Thanks again!

Creatures of XIX

great app and the team were super helpful setting up. They really helped me out and its great functionality for the website :)

Indecisive

Eric and his team are brilliant! They helped me set up the app so it performs EXACTLY how I want it to and I have no doubt it will improve our overall customer experience! I'm currently using 3 apps by Globo and I can only spek positively about them and I highly recommend them!

worldofsuperheroesuk

Amazing, Really helpful service when I had a small problem or a question... we are all set up and it is easy to use. It was also the only app that I could find that supported my theme!

Dayjour

Awesome Support.
I am having some compatibility issue with my theme and support team fixed it in a short time.
Recommended.