Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

VERGE

Easy App to use and customer service is very helpful whenever I can action something or any other issue rises.

Printcasso

Their Smart Product Filter app for Shopify is the best app in the app store. I really love the simplicity of the app. Their service is super quick and fantastic. Once I was stuck on an issue they immediately resolved it.

Dog Treat Boutique

One of the first apps I installed permanently after starting my shop after trying out most of the other search/category apps on there. Brilliant app does what it says on the tin. No impact on store performance. What really makes it worth 5 stars is the support and the willingness of the team to adjust the app to your requirement at zero notice. Hi Hanna :) I have no hesitation in recommending this.

fiido.fr

The plug-in is very easy to use and has powerful functions. It solved the problem of user search. I encountered a small problem in the process of using it. After contacting the customer service, the problem was solved very well.

Strawberryplay

I used this app to help customers find the products they want, in the sizes they want and the styles they want. It's been wonderfully easy to add filters and enable sorting. There was an issue with the text color not being visible with my theme, and their support team immediately fixed it for me. I am so happy.

XC2BLUE

Muy buen aplicación, cumple al detalle con las funcionalidad indicadas. Excelente atención al ciente.

Lifelong Collectibles

Tried a few product filter apps and this one allowed the most customization. Had one minor issue with our theme and support fixed very quickly!

Pettington 柏靈頓寵物用品

The technical supports are very efficient and helpful. I look forward to seeing more great features from this app!

annalinde

Die App funktioniert sehr gut und macht genau, was sie soll. Die Template Files sind darüber hinaus anpassbar und ermöglichen damit noch mehr Flexibilität. Besonders herauszuheben ist aber der Support. Ich habe auf eine Mail innerhalb von 3(!) Minuten eine Rückmeldung samt Lösung erhalten, mega!

Arnouts Shoes

I've been using this app for about 6 months and it's perfect for my needs. The filter menu works well and when I ran into a small issue the support team were able to provide a solution in a very short space of time. Definitely a 5-star app