Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

NEOFABRIK klímaszerelés Kecskemét - Budapest

I can't tell how fast and easy it was to integrate this app. I tried a few ones and this is just what I needed. I also needed customization, done in no time - thanks! Reliable app and support, this is the most important for a running shop.

Pixie Paws Pets

So far using this app has been brilliant, we did hit 1 issue where it wouldn't sync properly, Sent a email to ask for help on how to fix, and we had a quick response and now its all working correctly again. Thank you very!

Equi Botanics

Helen at Globo helped us understand what had gone wrong with our development. She was patient to explain and share screenshots to allow us to troubleshoot. She also had their developer access our back-end and fix the problem for us. It was a pleasant experience for us.

Designmarket.today

Great app! And great service. I ran into a few problems combining this with another app. But they offered great and fast support! Thanks!

Ciciban Canada

Excellent Support. We encountered a problem which they solved for us very quickly and efficiently. App works great.

Kaffemanufaktur Riesen

+++ Best support! Max recommendations for this App. Needed custom optimizations for my shop. Support was fast responding and could give me exactly those optimizations which I wanted to have.

Dailysuperdeals.co

Great application and great employees! I strongly recommend you to use it. You will not regret :) You can create custom filters for each collection page and manage a complete professional store. When you load 2 different categories from the same product, the tags you use cause confusion, but you can overcome this with this application.

Phidon Pens

Easy to set up and integrates very well into our existing store theme. There's a lot of customizability, so you can really make it suit your store's needs. Support is quick to respond and help to resolve any issues within 24 hours.

Powell Craft

When it comes to menu designs these guys are simply the best. Recommending to everyone who is looking for a solution to improve their navigation. The menu works super fast!

Unique-Resale

Sehr zufrieden mit der App! Der Support ist immer sehr hilfreich und vor allem schnell. Ich hab einiges Angefragt und bekam stets super Support!