Reviews (1,633)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

January 31, 2020

I needed help with sorting and creating Custom Searches. I got a response even during Chinese New Year! They did everything to help me know and understand what I needed.

pagehardware4less
Edited February 7, 2023

The app works good. We use it in 3 different shopify shops, soon a 4th. The support is amazing too, they fixed a problem for us in 1 day and are super friendly. Really good support

4Phones España S.L.
Spain
Edited January 5, 2022

Very helpful and user-friendly app. Also, the developers are so interested with customer problems. Contains lots of filter options. Edit: They solved my another problem immediately. Thanks

Your Little One UK
November 2, 2022

The team were so helpful and set up exactly what I was looking for on the app before publishing to my store. Thank you again!

The Go-To
November 15, 2022

Great functionalities and better customer support: reactive and professional. I definitely recommend it!

The Cyclist House
France
January 21, 2019

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Lost in Seasons
May 12, 2023

Lightweight Easy search module, the team helped make some fast changes. One of the best apps out there.

KANTT
Denmark
10 days using the app
Edited January 22, 2021

Update (1/22/21). This app has just been through a significant upgrade and the support team went out of their way to work with me to make sure that customizations I had added, were still functional in the new version. Much appreciated. I like the flexibility this app offers for displaying multiple different filters across various collections. There are lots of customization options and you can implement additional options via Liquid coding, if needed. I have not had any major issues and the support team has been responsive to queries and suggestions.

Investable Oceans
November 17, 2022

Been using this app for several months now and its one of my favorites. Not only is it very, very easy to use, its also very customizable and their customer service is top notch. They even have a great Year Make Model section which is perfect for the business I am at. I currently use two of their apps and both are phenomenal!

Fat Fender Garage
January 13, 2023

The best customer service out of any of the apps on here. For sure recommend! The app is also phenomenal!

GolfRoots