Reviews (1,683)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

January 1, 2023

I am using this plugin for a while now, In the beginning, I got a few issues while setting it up, but my five stars go to the support team. They helped me a lot and solved all the problems. Big thanks!

Manteiro
July 1, 2021

Overall the app is user-friendly. Quick response from the team. Guidance has been provided in a timely manner, Great customer service. I will recommend this application to any clothing store within Shopify.

Astorethstore
February 28, 2023

Support team works great!
Thank you for your quick extensive responses and timely help with the issue!

Stacy Lash
November 3, 2021

Easy installation and great flexibility. We needed a few customizations that their brilliant service took care of very fast and efficient. Works like charm.

Green Me Up GmbH
Germany
October 17, 2023

We can't speak highly enough of their excellent app and immaculate customer service, the team were there to help at all times when requested, even outside of their normal business hours. If this is a feature you're looking for, highly recommend using this app and Globo.

Bon Charge
4 months using the app
April 17, 2019

Application géniale ! je recommande fortement. De plus le SAV technique est rapide et très compétent. Merci à Helen du support client pour son aide.

my-trottinette.fr
France
Edited May 25, 2023

Super efficient and fast assistance. The app does just about everything at half the price of the competition! Super recommended

Magilla DE
Italy
October 13, 2022

5 star customer service, I needed customisation of my search bar and menu, the team sorted it out for me right away and I didn’t even have to lift a finger.
Thanks!

Bark And Purr
January 28, 2022

This app. Provides a full control over your search and filter options to your customers, I installed this app though and some colors didn’t work with our theme since we have a dark theme. The support team provided an excellent support and tailored all yeh colors according to our request to match our theme correctly. The response and changes were super fast and brilliant. This is definitely the support team you would like to work with when you care for your website image and features combined.

ROUGENLOVE