Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Marvell Lane

We had issues with the integration process as it wasn't agreeing with our theme. I emailed the Globo support team and they were incredibly fast and helpful in getting the problem solved. Special thanks to Donna:)
Overall the app is easy to use and is exactly what we were after!

Charles and Hunt Shop

I find this app extremely helpful. It allows my customers to browse and filter my site easily. I’ve sent in multiple requests/inquiries to Globo customer service and the issues are resolved within 24 hours. Very impressed.

PAVO

There are some important features we are getting through this app and their customer support is also good. But I believe the initial plan could be of lower price.

Quapi Kidswear

Good app, nice addition for your webshop. If there are problems with the app, they will respond within 24 hours and resolve it quickly.

Black Book Fashion

I just installed it and it was an easy task. I had an issue with the layout of my theme and the support team fixed it. The only thing is not so great is that you need to manually synchronise the products in their app, otherwise it would be a 5 star review.

OBEIOBEI

It's a useful app while filter and search the products on the website. Nice company service and solved our problem efficiently.

Scanlan Theodore US

A really good app! Does what it has to do, but the best part is the support! they help you set and customize it perfectly!

Mon Petit Bikini

Very good app with many options and nice support, very effective !
Just few bugs sometime so don't forget to backup your theme when you make some modifications on the app

petiteplusco

I really like this app and does what it’s supposed to do. Easy to maneuver on the back end and very professional looking on the front end. But there should be a way for users to utilize the function while the app developer works on any updates. The app disappears on the front end when the app developer is making updates. It happened enough times for me to notice. I expect this from a free app, not a premium one.

Hopefully, the app developer works on that to make it an even better user experience on the back end and front end.

Champ's Closet

The app is quite extensive and easy to use for most part. I faced some trouble with the UI, but the support team was very prompt in helping me out.

Previous 1 3