Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search,smart search

Black Book Fashion

I just installed it and it was an easy task. I had an issue with the layout of my theme and the support team fixed it. The only thing is not so great is that you need to manually synchronise the products in their app, otherwise it would be a 5 star review.

OBEIOBEI

It's a useful app while filter and search the products on the website. Nice company service and solved our problem efficiently.

Lashar Rugs

This app has really made the filter system an easy setup on my website, but that isn't why I'm giving this app such a great review. While we haven't launched our store yet, Globo Software has been extremely accomodating with our needs and responds very quickly with any questions or issues I've had regarding their app and its integration into the rest of my Shopify store. While I haven't had a negative experience with any third-party team through Shopify, Globo Software has stood out by consistently exceeding my expectations of service.

Scanlan Theodore US

A really good app! Does what it has to do, but the best part is the support! they help you set and customize it perfectly!

Mon Petit Bikini

Very good app with many options and nice support, very effective !
Just few bugs sometime so don't forget to backup your theme when you make some modifications on the app

petiteplusco

I really like this app and does what it’s supposed to do. Easy to maneuver on the back end and very professional looking on the front end. But there should be a way for users to utilize the function while the app developer works on any updates. The app disappears on the front end when the app developer is making updates. It happened enough times for me to notice. I expect this from a free app, not a premium one.

Hopefully, the app developer works on that to make it an even better user experience on the back end and front end.

Champ's Closet

The app is quite extensive and easy to use for most part. I faced some trouble with the UI, but the support team was very prompt in helping me out.

CT SOUNDS

Best filter app for Shopify store.
They are very helpful. Got a reply within 24 hours from their support.

clubhellaheels

Little bit hard to navigate what the features are, some documentation on how everything works would be helpful. But customer service great at getting it to work for me :)

MyMurti

I am facing trouble. The product filter tab on my website is not working. Please help me. My customer's are facing trouble.

Previous 1 3