Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Very efficient reply and assistance all the time. Love this apps and help my customers a lot. Much appreciated for the team! You should definitely try and subscribe with this APP.

El Market Colombia

Great app! I highly recommend it. Fantastic customer service, always a quick response from the support team, they all are really helpful. 5 stars!

Sport It First

Fantastic app, great support. Always very helpful and solved all of my issues swiftly. Using on our large store.

LMNTS Brand

Fantastic customer service, we always use this product for filters. The response time is always very quick. Outside of the occasional bit of tech support, it is very easy to use.

Posh Python

They helped me fix my turn $0 prices into a Contact us for shipping button for goods, problem. They are the best team to work with and I wholly recommend contacting them before you delete this app. They can change your whole stores feel and thus customer satisfaction.

SUEDE Store

Ogni volta che ho un problema sono riusciti a risolverlo in breve tempo. App sempre in aggiornamento. Da provare

REFASH

The app is very useful and definitely improves customer shopping experience. Moreover, the customer service provided is outstanding! Keep it up!

Tastillery

Ich habe diese App zur neuen Filterung unseres Shops verwendet, da wir mit vorherigen Apps nicht ganz so zufrieden waren. Dabei entdeckte ich super viele nützliche Zusatz-Tools, die sich super schnell umsetzten ließen. Mein großes Lob geht hier an den Support. Egal welches Anliegen wir hatten, sie konnten es problemlos und schnell umsetzten. Diese App kann ich wirklich uneingeschränkt empfehlen.

comfortwork.de

Amazing customer service. At the beginning, the app didn't work with our theme, which was promptly solved by the support team. Functionality-wise the app is doing exactly what we had in mind.

WALEA

Excellent! I tried three apps for Product Filter & Search before Globo App and this app is just fantastic. The support team is wonderful! I had a lot of requests for customization and the team always worked seriously to accomplish various tasks. They are very friendly and very professional. Thanks a lot Globo Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47