Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 2, 2023

We've been using this it for more than a year. The App is very powerful and the support is very fast and efficient. You always feel safe and enjoyable to work with Globo team. Highly recommended!

Brydealo
China
January 31, 2023

My shop is very peculiar compared with other shops so there are a lot of things that need straightening out. Customer service is very prompt and very good, answering all my questions quickly. Very happy with the functionality of the app and the service I've received.

Coscraft
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 31, 2023

I absolutely love this app. I wish it was a little cheaper, but it is truly amazing and the customer service is EXCELLENT.

My Little Magic Shop
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 29, 2023

Very useful and easy-to-use app.
Their support was excellent and they responded to my questions immediately.
Very helpful, I would recommend it to anyone.

IROHAS SHOP
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 27, 2023

I love the options for prefilled search buttons. Their support has been top notch! Sarah and Helen helped me find a solution.

New Arrivals Inc
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 26, 2023

This app has made our eyewear store so much better in terms of how people can filter and search products. The documenation is VERY good, and the support team is quick to respond, even though they are not based in the US. Overall, VERY pleased with this plugin and the support we have received.

EyewearDesigns
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 25, 2023

They have a very efficient support service. When I have needed it, they have responded very quickly and helped in everything we need.

KUORI
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 22, 2023

Amazing service. I don't typically leave reviews but Globo definitely needs more recognition. I found their Smart Product Filter after using their FREE Product Options & Variant app. Interface is easy and app offers a bunch of customizations. If you want any other customizations, you can reach out and they will help.

Any questions or requests I have are typically resolved within 48 hrs.

Amplify Your Home
Time spent using app: 22 days
January 21, 2023

Great app that has made my site more functional and look more professional. Excellent assistance provided with something I needed help with.

June Adel
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 20, 2023

Very great customer service! Helen helped guide me to solve my solution. This app has alot of support.

CARROT TOP