The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient product search and filter system. It's customizable to fit specific needs and integrates well with websites. Many appreciate the responsive customer support and the ability to display product variants as separate items. It's particularly suitable for stores with a large product range. Merchants report that it's easy to set up, boosts customer satisfaction, and potentially increases sales.

June 19, 2020

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Naturapetsstore
Germany
17 days using the app
September 26, 2018

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Style on Point
14 days using the app
November 3, 2018

Using this app meant that every time i added a product i had to sync my store in order for it to show up on my website. Sometimes the sync took a really long time and it slowed down my production. I uninstalled and half my collections are invisible on my page. I don't know how to fix it. I would not recommend this app.

The Classy Cat Store
11 days using the app
June 19, 2018

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!

Rudyprojectna
8 days using the app
June 1, 2021

extreme bad experience after few hours from installation, filter doesnt work and big failure from customer service only u contact them from mails no instant support we dont expect such service from u

Brands Fans
Egypt
7 days using the app
May 15, 2018

Broke our site. added extra code that messed up our theme page numbering and sorting. Even after the app was deleted the code stayed!

Kosscreative
6 days using the app
December 12, 2018

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

Carolyn Hearn Designs
5 days using the app
October 1, 2021

This is the worst app I have ever seen. It doesn't syncronice with my themes (debutify, venture). I tried it on both.
Also, i tried to contact them and you can only write them an email. Bad bad experience.

Kids Republic Chile
Chile
About 22 hours using the app
December 5, 2019

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

CustomGarageCGRG
Italy
About 19 hours using the app
February 9, 2019

There is something wrong with this app. Functionality is ok but the performance is not stable. App crashes and all filtered inventory goes off line.

M4M-Europe