Bundle Products | PickyStory

Bundle Products | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundles Boosted with Tiered Pricing and Shop the Look Deals

MarMar Copenhagen

Fantastic app that fulfills all our wishes for the "Shop the look" function. The support team is incredibly helpful and fast. The best recommendations from us.

Fun Pajama

the best bundle app actually worked for me, or almost. Alex did great help and I'm looking forward the new display feature can be launched out very soon.

October 30, 2020

Fun Pajama, thank you for this great feedback, we truly appreciate it. Soon, more display location features will be available to take your upselling capabilities further!

LINK Necklaces by Cecilia Jewel

Love this app for our jewelry store! The shop the look feature is perfect. And their customer service is outstanding. Plus they are working on adding more features. Highly recommend.

October 30, 2020

Cecilia Jewel, thank you for your kind words! We were happy to help you make sure the Buy the Look deal looks exactly as you want it. Happy selling :)

Style Sew Me Patterns

I used this app for the Shop the Look gallery page and the button feature on the product page. I needed something that allowed for bundle discounts and listed the bundle products clearly on packing slips for fulfillment and this one checked the boxes.

I had some challenges getting it set up, but Alex hopped on to help me on a Saturday and got my set up finished for. Having great service overshadows challenges any day for me!

September 12, 2020

Style Sew Me Patterns, thank you for the kind and warm words. We are always here for our customers and people who are interested in PickyStory, no matter the day :)

Enjoy upselling with PickyStory!

Pulse Bxng™

Customer support is on point! Recommend! Alex helped me to make the pop-up window look more my brand.

September 3, 2020

Pulse Bxng, we were happy to help you customize the app to your needs :)

Fancy Plants

I really like the Bundle function. I used with another app that removed my add to cart button on certain products, and allowed me to replace with this instead.
I can now add/link products together on a page to offer accessories instead of using variants. This allows me to manage inventory levels more accurately across my range.

September 3, 2020

Fancy Plants, thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you love the app's bundles!

Chris Sports

A reliable app and the best one for bundles so far. Appreciate the prompt responses from the team, too!

August 10, 2020

Chris Sports, thank you for your support and the great review! We appreciate it :)

Fasthouse UK

Cool app and great customer service on live chat to help you get started, some fixes needed but they are onto it *****

August 1, 2020

Fasthouse UK, thank you for your warm words! We definitely make sure the app looks amazing in your store so you can generate more revenue for your business!

MeganDora

I am using this app to create a bundle. Very easy to use and fast customer service when I need assistance. Thanks, Alex for walking me through my options.

July 20, 2020

MeganDora, thank you for this great review! We hope you'll enjoy all the benefits of the app :)

MDNT45

The app has a pretty wide functionality and their support team responds very quickly and informatively. Great app and really good service!

July 20, 2020

MDNT45, thank you for being such a loyal customer and support our bundle app revolution for so long :)

Previous 1 3 4 5