Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Taste Invader

Roziel helped me achieve the specific product recommendations really quickly and the app works really well.

July 4, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Pretty Pickled

Though I still haven't set this live, PickyStory seems to be one of the better apps in terms of functionality. But it still has huge limitations: On a combination, despite a (size) variant of one of the items being out of stock this is still offered as an option. If chosen and added to cart, it just says 'you have no items in your cart' - zero messaging or explanation for why the combo isn't in your cart, no 'the size isn't available' or 'please pick another size' messaging, nothing. As a customer I'd be so bewildered. It seems obvious to me that if a variant isn't available it should be striked through or showing as out of stock. Equally, PickyStory doesn't work with pre-orders so if an item in the combination is out of stock but you've allowed it to 'continue selling when the item is out of stock' there is no messaging about the item being unavailable or only available for pre-order etc. The combination looks perfectly fine and all available, just when a customer goes to click add to cart it fails to add the combo to cart and just says 'you have no items in your cart' PickyStory need to find a solution to this!

July 5, 2022

Thank you for your review.

We are working with you directly to ensure we help you get the desired results.

Thanks,

Anna
Head of support.

Be Mi Los Angeles

Great app, easy to use with many options plus amazing customer service from Mary :) definitely recommended !

July 4, 2022

Skre Gear

Support is fantastic. They helped me resolve a few issues that I need help with. Would highly recoomend using it

July 3, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Bird on the Hill Designs

Location Australia

Once I got my head around what type of deal would best suit the offer I wanted to display, I found Picky Story a very useful app in our store. I had an issue with bundle prices displaying correctly after an update by Shopify, and Roziel from customer support was a great help. Issue was fixed within 10 minutes. Thanks so much.

July 1, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

POISON JEWELS

Location Spain

impresionante, De base es super intuitiva y en caso de necesitar servicio de ayuda es rapido y a medida. Una pasada

June 30, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

DIDIER DUBOT

Location South Korea

I could not find any app allowing me to create product sets as I wanted. Some apps have bad design, some apps have not this service at all. PickyStory is very cool app with various bundle types with minimalistic design. And their customer service is very fast and nice.

June 30, 2022

thesundaystudio.design

I used this app to create a bundle for my prints (buy 2 and save 20%) - the customer service agent was really helpful on the online chat and walked me through the whole process. Thank you! My only issue would be that the bundle does not show up on the main product page, only underneath the products affiliated with the bundle when the customer clicks onto them.

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your review. We can definitely help you set up the bundles in the way that you described. We have sent you an email to book a call with us for that matter :)

Anna,
Head of Support

REGINA MODA | Borse & Accessori

Location Switzerland

Ho provato questa applicazione e sono rimasto contento, il supporto mi ha aiutato in pochi minuti, è un applicazione semplice ma molto efficacie, consiglio!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Kindersein

Location Germany

Great App. Fantastic options and modules to use.
Fast install.
Easy UX and navigation.
Always a fast and fixing support!

June 26, 2022