4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to exceed the 100-variant limit, allowing for efficient product bundling. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, extensive customization options, and insightful analytics dashboard. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and expertise. Merchants also value the easy-to-use interface and setup process. The AI recommendations and upsell feature are recognized for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience.

January 31, 2024

Occasionally, the system doesn't integrate properly with Shopify or is a bit difficult to work with. HOWEVER, their customer service is top notch. Everyone is always quick to respond and help fix every problem I've ever had. And once it's fixed by their excellent support team, Pickstory works great. 10/10

LettersToTheLord
5 months using the app
PickyStory replied February 2, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

December 13, 2023

I haven't been using the app for very long but so far the experience has been really great. There are a ton of different offers that you implement and the offers look great on your site. The customer service is also super rad. Every time I've opened a chat I've gotten a response in just a few minutes. I'll edit this review if things change. So far.. A1!!

Epic Penny
2 months using the app
PickyStory replied December 15, 2023

January 6, 2024

Excellent, I have been with Picky from early on, and it makes a big difference to our store.

Mia Tui
Over 1 year using the app
PickyStory replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

January 4, 2024

I recently added Pickstory to my Shopify store and was impressed by its seamless functionality and the significant boost in upsells. What really stood out, however, was the customer service, especially from Ceren. Her prompt, insightful support not only enhanced my use of the app but also positively impacted my sales. Ceren's dedication is a true asset to the Pickstory team. Highly recommend for any store looking to improve their sales strategy!

The Loomia
About 2 months using the app

January 12, 2024

This is such a better service than the one I was using before. It is so easy to create new bundles in a really customer-friendly way, and it integrates really well with my warehouse software. Most importantly, the customer service is *so* good. They respond in less than a minute and are always so helpful.

Buttercup
28 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

February 2, 2024

My experience with this app has been amazing. It's really easy to setup and their customer support team is incredibly helpful. Very quick responses and knowledge.

avec
2 months using the app
PickyStory replied February 5, 2024

January 4, 2024

Great customer service. Looking forward to seeing how the app performs.

PACT Outdoors
About 1 year using the app

December 8, 2023

Always ready to help, Thank you for the great customer support! I really appreciate it.

Mitre Performance
Peru
11 months using the app
PickyStory replied December 11, 2023

Edited January 23, 2024

had a few issues getting going with this. However, the team did manage to find a solution so I am looking forward to getting this app rolled out and live.

Apothecary & me
15 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 19, 2024

January 12, 2024

I actually really liked this app at first. It's pretty easy to use and customer service is good. However I noticed in my orders that they were being tagged with "Pickystory" even though the bundle wasn't being purchased. So basically, if someone adds to their cart with the bundle, then removes everything in the cart except 1 or 2 items, Pickystory counts that as their revenue, and I just don't see that as fair. Super happy to pay them when the actual bundle is bought, but this method just sucks because it's charging you without the sale of the bundle. I'll be looking for another option.

Lit: Love & Intimacy Tools
About 1 month using the app
PickyStory replied January 15, 2024

Thank you for your review. PickyStory only attributes revenue that was generated by or directly influenced by a PickyStory tool or scenario. We have reviewed your case and confirmed that the line items were attributed correctly, as they originated from a PickyStory bundle addition.

We have reached out to you directly to resolve this issue and to ensure that we provide complete information about this case.

PickyStory team