Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Four O'Clock

amazing app! Keeps track of my inventory while using the combo (bundle) feature and am able to translate all the features using Langify. This has generated more sales with the app than the previous weeks. I recommend it to anyone wanting to sell bundles.

October 25, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Kingkong Fitness

Perfect APP for combo and bundle set up. The technical support is also FANTASTIC! Big thank you to Alex.

October 24, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Hous

Really great support! They were able to custom help me with what I asked for. The program also runs smoothly.

October 24, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Sparkle Boxes Orlando

If your store offers bundles or your variants are always too much for the standard shopify options GET THIS APP! I couldn't have built my store with out. Leizel pretty much set up everything I needed and then walked me through how I can do it myself in the future. Phenomenal customer service!

October 22, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Ultra PRO International

The support for this app is out of this world. They reply in MINUTES and helped me in seconds. Finally a bundle app that does what we need it to do and so much more.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Amanda Lapalme Art

Caused an issue with my theme and I had to uninstall everything and get a new theme. Got everything set up and went to reinstall this app, because I actually liked it despite the theme issue, and am met with {"detail":"No user matching this token was found."} and can no longer install it on my store at all. Wasted an entire night redoing my entire website just for this app and am met with this. Incredibly frustrating all around.

October 18, 2021

Hey,

Alex from PickyStory is here. I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with re-installing the app. We checked your account and this happened because of a local cache issue due to uninstalling and re-installing the app right after.

The only thing you need to do is to clear your browser's cache before clicking on "Add app":

Windows - CTRL + SHIFT + R
Mac - COMMAND + SHIFT + R

Please feel free to reach out to us through the app's chat or at hello@pickystory.com and we would be more than happy to help you set it up.

Alex

Fitz and Glitz 2 Geaux

OMG wasted 3 hours over a simple click of a button. Message IT Alex the rep assist in fixing the problem immediately . Love the app and haven't even open my boutique. very user friendly. Great addition

October 17, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Interior Jungle

This app is absolutely 11/10! It is user-friendly, very customisable and many up-selling ideas! Very friendly and helpful team - Alex and Paulo are so patient! Highly recommended!

October 17, 2021

Thank you for the great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

e.l.f. Cosmetics Australia

By far the best app for bundles. So many great features that we are looking forward to using. The customer service is outstanding. Answered all my queries and modified the app to fit our store. Shout out to Paulo thanks for everything. Highly recommend!

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

daisy chains pet apparel

Paulo was soooo helpful! He completely customised the bundle to match my store layout & did it so quickly :) so so happy with this app and recommend it to everyone!!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16