Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cat and Raven Soap Store - CAT AND RAVEN DESIGNS

Time spent using app 40 minutes

Slowed my shop down to a crawl and cluttered up my product pages. I was just looking for an option for BOGO to be auto applied to my customer's cart, not for this giant widget that makes everything run like molasses. Would not recommend unless you have very small deals you're looking to do.

Hi Sarah,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the top-tier experience we are trying to provide to all of our customers. As every store theme is different, sometimes some one-time adjustments are required. We provide 24-7 live support to ensure our customers are getting the full attention needed. Upon checking your case, it looks like you contacted our support team but you never replied to their messages.

Our team contacted you again and would be happy to hear back from you to resolve this issue.

Thanks!
Anna
Head of Support

AGAMEMNON

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great Client service. Roziel answered all my questions and helped me to unblock my problem. Very happy with what the app helps me to do

Tablecloth Kingdom

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Great service and response! Easy to use app and great result. Thanks to Paulo for assisting to validate our proof of concept.

May 26, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Eclectic Hippie

Easy to use and great instruction. Every question i had, i was able to find an answer somewhere in the app.

May 24, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Joice.dk

Location Denmark

This was the only app we could find that suited our specific purpose. Customer service is great and they respond fast on the chat!

May 24, 2022

Thank you for your review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

710 Labs

Leizel was able to assist with bundling products VERY quickly. I was able to have her edit descriptions, prices, and move the location of the widget. THANK YOU LEIZEL!

May 19, 2022

ETUUI New Website (TEST)

Location Germany

Fantastic app and awesome customer service, so easy to use once you are on boarded with all the features and no nasty code or problems with the theme... easy to add and remove when you want to

May 18, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

TUM TUM TOTS

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Customer support is excellent!! I'm just starting out using the app and on the face of it, it seems to do everything I need and more. Roziel Amor in the customer support team was brilliantly helpful. The only slight snag at the moment is that combo products don't automatically go 'out of stock' if a component isn't available - it's just the 'add to cart' button that stops working, without explanation to the customer. That's the only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 stars. They do say they are working on that aspect though, so fingers crossed they'll have it cracked soon! Thanks for your help Roziel - your service was 5 stars! :)

May 18, 2022

Thank you for this review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Aeromixer

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome App, and Awesome Support! I wouldn't choose any other program for my budling needs. It's a little complicated... but in the best way.

May 16, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

ALT

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nous avons créé un configurateur de produits sur cette application, elle est vraiment très pratique, nous la recommandons vivement !

May 16, 2022