Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

ButcherBox

I use the app to group products. Great to build kits and bundles and easy add to cart function. Great work guys.

August 8, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

dokoyo

Well this Bundle App is amazing & exactly what we were searching for. And Emily was an angel throughout the whole process! She Kindly & patiently figured everything out that we wanted (I sent her a page layout first that explained what I was looking for), then she slowly walked me through the basics and is now sending me a step by step video lesson so I can go back and do it again on my own anytime. Also note that once the first test bundle is set up it's just like copy & paste for creating the following similar ones until all your bundles are in place as you like. So far I only just started with this but I'm super impressed. First rate app & service all around!!! Thanks PickyStory & Emily. Looking forward to a successful future together. Cheers. MD

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review. We highly appreciate it!

Hucoco

The app is working great and has an Incredible support team! This was the fastest response time I have ever received from a developer on an app!

August 6, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review. It's highly appreciated, keep growing with PickyStory!

aburgessandco.com

I love this app!! It's incredible! I can upsell a product on Shopify! I wasn't sure how, so I asked for help on the chat message. I was helped immediately. She even set it up for me. I was so happy!! Fantastic app!!!

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review. Happy growth with PickyStory :)

UKbuyzone

Brilliant customer service and great app. So many different opportunities and lots of settings. Alex helps us a lot. Thank you!

August 4, 2021

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep revealing new revenue with PickyStory :)

Beforeyouspeak Coffee

The support team have been outstanding in their help to set the App up. I also found the help centre really valuable in working through particular elements in the set up.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. We wish you successful sales with PickyStory!

Walinsta

I have tried many different apps and Bundles App | PickyStory stood out from the crowd! App offers so many possibilities, I will stick to it. I had loads of questions and the team has been extremely helpful and very responsive, went out of their way few times and done amazing. Can't recommend them enough!

July 30, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory :)

Washed Ashore

Amazing Customer Service! They instantly resolved an issue I had and answered questions along the way while installing this app.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review. Happy growing with PickyStory!

פנדה הום

Finally a great app for bundles and up-sells with lots of features that are really easy to use and work with. Thank you for the great customer service!!

July 21, 2021

Thanks for this awesome review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Nordic Medical Distribution

Great customer service! The app is very customisable and easy to use. You can create different bundles with different variants.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!