Bundles App | PickyStory

Bundles App | PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle Products, Combo Products, Bundle Builder, Kits, Looks.

Timebasedtravel.nl

Been using this app for over a month and really like the look of it, but due to the Corona outbreak i have not seen the full portential of this bundle app as of yet. Time will tell.

Epictorchflame

I really love it! It doesn't look as scammy as a lot of other apps! Great! I can recommend it and will use this app again and again!

Happy Linen Company

Great app, much cheaper than similar alternative we have been using and the support received from Alex was excellent.

Shirlanka

Very nice set up for integrated Outfits and Shop the Look. Customer Support is very responsive. Recommended!

Wein Austria

Started out with the App today. Looks beautiful. Very good options and even improving! Outstanding support of the Team!

Alibimbi

I use this app to show customizable look galleries (not with product tags) and apply a discount. I give 5 stars because the assistance is fast and competent!

GLAMP.life

This app does an excellent job of bringing products together in bundles and adding "Shop the look" functionality. It allows my site to easily monetize lifestyle photography by mapping products as well as provide compelling upsells. Highly recommend!

ForageDesign

So far so good, i have only just installed it today but so far it looks like the best of the 3 bundle selling apps i have tried. Support was online with immediate advice, answers and guidance. also a suggestion that i had was fed back to the developer team and will be released in the next update next week. extremely responsive and lots of useful features. Looks like a keeper! :)

Lumiere

I gotta say, your app looks AMAZING! I'm in love. I did a very well comparison between all apps that do the same job on Shopify, and yours was an absolute winner J.

Metene

This app was very nice one that I had never seen. and the support service is nice too. the price is also acceptable.