Bundles Upsell | PickyStory

Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Doorway Drop

Leizel was such a big help, worked together well to find a solution to my request. Greatly appreciated!

May 16, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Adaptogen Superfoods

Time spent using app About 23 hours

We installed the app and it was pretty straight forward to understand. We put together a few bundle discounts etc. and it worked right away. We had a few problems because our setting were not set right and i used the chat help service. They were fast, fixed the problem for me, and then helped me understand how I could do it better. Leizel was amazing and I love it when a company has good support. Theirs was excellent. Thank you Leizel!

May 12, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Pure Adrenaline Motorsports

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Best customer service I have seen on an app yet. answered, helped, explained and completed in under 10 minutes!

May 10, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Herzog

Time spent using app About 1 month

brilliant customer service. worth the instal, highly recommend. love the number of bundle options. A+

May 1, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Kringle Candle Company

We are new to PickyStory platform and appreciate the 24/7 support provided by Leizel with a bundle question and setup! 5 starts for the support. Thank you!
Kringle Candle

May 1, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

1st Choice Furniture Direct

The app is very helpful for our store improvements. Sometimes we're having trouble using some features but the customer service immediately helps us.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Baratti & Milano Italian Chocolate

This app has wonderful service. If you need help even selecting the right type of deal to create, this team is awesome. They give you great assistance and insight onto how to use the app the best way, and how to get the most out of it. I've used the chat feature a number of times for assistance, and have always gotten top notch service. Espeially today from Roziel. Great app and people behind it.

April 28, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Two Islands

Location New Zealand

Very good value. The combo product functionality helped us improve the stocktake with our PIM and improve the UX for customers buying bundles. The customer service is friendly and responsive. Our ecomm lead has recommended PickyStory to three other vendors since we employed it on our site. We've had do to a bit of CSS customising to get it perfect within our theme and there are sometimes some things popping up that we don't want, but a chat to customer service fixes it. If you compare the cost of PickyStory against web development for customised bundle functionality, this is such good value.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

All Natural Mums

Location New Zealand

I used this app to create a build a bundle and got stuck but the support was incredible and now I feel confident to create these on my own.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for this great review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

Tiana Bay

Time spent using app About 1 month

Highly recommend this app!!! We have already seen an increase in conversion with using this app that it's practically paying for itself. In addition, the team has been super supportive and available 24/7.

April 22, 2022

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!